Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 164. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
September 18, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
You have to be careful with both trading and investing.
The problem with trading is that if you don't know what you are doing, then you can easily lose all your money. Even if you know what you are doing, you can still lose money!
Investing can be good, but there are again problems. Recently there seems to be an increase in the scamcoins on the forums. To give an example, the LetitRide campaign raised a lot of money from investors but has since been dumped.

I wish you luck in whichever you choose/  Wink
Yes be careful in the trading and investing money or Bitcoin because its a high risky that your Money or Bitcoin get lose in instant.Before you start trading and investing gather some advices or guide her in the forum to dont get like a noob in investing and trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 18, 2016, 04:58:56 PM
I think trading is much better than investing. In trading, you usually do it with your friends. It's quite hard to do trading without a group of people to do it. It's a good thing to have friends in the Bitcoin world so even if you don't check that often, you just ask your friends what the new potential coin and you invest on it. Some people are doing trading for full time and are always watching out for new coins. You should befriend one of those people.
Yes indeed in world trade bitcoin better than investing, because the chances of winning a better trade. If you can learn the trade well and certainly understand the benefits can be enormous. But if in the real world a better investment because it can provide benefits in the long term.

Yeah investing in real products like gold or real estate can benefit us in long run, but cannot afford to invest on online sites, as we don't know whether its a legit place to invest or not.

I agree, in an investment online there is no sure profit. It is easy to take advantage for those people who can create websites and start scamming people online. Though investing online requires less effort than investing in real world, but its still better to invest in real world even if it is a small business.
but to me both investment and trading has their own advantages, depending on your interest, if you are good in trading then you can really show good result in trading but if you have good experience in investment then you can certain will be good enough in investment,  so i think you should decide it by your self that either you are interested in trading or in investment.

but if you are thinking to invest in someone else business or in some online schemes etc then it will be a bad decision according to me. Then trade will be more better than investment like that, and if you want to invest in starting your own business then I will appreciate you more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
September 18, 2016, 04:44:10 PM
You have to be careful with both trading and investing.
The problem with trading is that if you don't know what you are doing, then you can easily lose all your money. Even if you know what you are doing, you can still lose money!
Investing can be good, but there are again problems. Recently there seems to be an increase in the scamcoins on the forums. To give an example, the LetitRide campaign raised a lot of money from investors but has since been dumped.

I wish you luck in whichever you choose/  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 18, 2016, 04:06:55 PM
I think trading is much better than investing. In trading, you usually do it with your friends. It's quite hard to do trading without a group of people to do it. It's a good thing to have friends in the Bitcoin world so even if you don't check that often, you just ask your friends what the new potential coin and you invest on it. Some people are doing trading for full time and are always watching out for new coins. You should befriend one of those people.
Yes indeed in world trade bitcoin better than investing, because the chances of winning a better trade. If you can learn the trade well and certainly understand the benefits can be enormous. But if in the real world a better investment because it can provide benefits in the long term.

Yeah investing in real products like gold or real estate can benefit us in long run, but cannot afford to invest on online sites, as we don't know whether its a legit place to invest or not.

I agree, in an investment online there is no sure profit. It is easy to take advantage for those people who can create websites and start scamming people online. Though investing online requires less effort than investing in real world, but its still better to invest in real world even if it is a small business.
but to me both investment and trading has their own advantages, depending on your interest, if you are good in trading then you can really show good result in trading but if you have good experience in investment then you can certain will be good enough in investment,  so i think you should decide it by your self that either you are interested in trading or in investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2016, 10:04:29 AM

Even if its a time consuming process in real world we can afford to invest time in it, as our ultimate goal is that we should invest in right product and we should not go from losses in future.
I think its more easy to invest in real world to start your own business like services or product honestly i have my own business service its a phone and pc repair shop that can help for our daily needs.. honestly its enough to us here and we can live with only this business but i am here in bitcoin because i am dreaming more..

Exactly, if you have real life business then you can earn regular income and if you keep bitcoin as an extra then it can surely add value to your wealth in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 18, 2016, 10:00:58 AM

Even if its a time consuming process in real world we can afford to invest time in it, as our ultimate goal is that we should invest in right product and we should not go from losses in future.
I think its more easy to invest in real world to start your own business like services or product honestly i have my own business service its a phone and pc repair shop that can help for our daily needs.. honestly its enough to us here and we can live with only this business but i am here in bitcoin because i am dreaming more..
legendary
Activity: 840
September 18, 2016, 09:42:39 AM

that's right making good planning before entering to invest your money you needed to have more knowledge about the product or business that you will going to enter to avoid sudden loss in the future.

No one will prefer to risky their money by investing in wrong product and its always good to invest in multiple products to minimize risks in future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 18, 2016, 08:58:36 AM

that's right making good planning before entering to invest your money you needed to have more knowledge about the product or business that you will going to enter to avoid sudden loss in the future.
September 18, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

Activity: 700
September 18, 2016, 08:25:12 AM

Lick me like a lolipop
September 18, 2016, 08:09:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
September 18, 2016, 08:06:36 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 18, 2016, 03:16:54 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 18, 2016, 02:24:07 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I would suggest trading if you already know how it works and you have the strategy that works for you and then you already have experience of doing it because in trading your earning potential is really unlimited especially if you know how to do it and as for the loses, you can manage it. If you have no background in trading yet then you can try demo first and have a mentor if possible to truly understand it and then of you feel that you already grasp it then you can start doing it live.

As for investing, its really an advantage if you don't have that much time to spare and as long as the company has already a reputation of being trustworthy and paying then you can invest in it. As long as it is not HYIP because HYIP sites will just pay you at the beginning but later on when they accumulated enough then they will just disappear out of the blue with your hard earned money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 17, 2016, 03:11:00 PM
Actually, I think the advantage is greater investment but very difficult to find a site that is not a scam. So to get a short-term gain better use of trade. But if you want to use the trade better if at the beginning we used the little money because if it fails we will not lose much. Trade should be studied so that it can be an advantage.

Yeah trading with a small capital is a good decision to make as we can gain knowledge and experience with it and over a period of time we can start trading with a higher capital.
Yes true because although trade can benefit well but the risk is very large if it can not be studied and understood. To minimize the losses in early trade on better lay in a tiny capital advance for learning, if we already understand and can master may be able to use the trade in large capital.

Yes and if you are new to trading then its always an smart move to go with a small capital that you can afford to loose and as time progresses it will make you a better trader in future.
i think you should always invest an affordable amount of bitcoin, either you are new or good expert in trading, trading is such kind of field in which  some time your experience and you skill do not work. so you should always be careful.
legendary
Activity: 910
September 17, 2016, 02:41:27 PM
Trading is activity of investing, if your mean with investing is HYIP's website. Trading is more good than making investment on HYIP'S website because in trading we can cut lost and in HYIP we can not do anything if the website is disappear.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
September 16, 2016, 10:48:51 AM
Trading is an investment but investing is not trading. I think it would depend. If you're going to invest to some HYIP sites out there, then you better do trading instead. But if you're going to invest, like, buying a franchise of something, then that might be a better thing to do than trading. It would depend on what are you investing in and most of the time it's obvious if the investment would be a failure or not.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 16, 2016, 10:30:45 AM
Both on them includes risks and I think you should try them both with small capitals which you can afford to lose so that you understand what is good for you.

Trading - needs reputation, trust and hard work
Investing - stay away from HYIP and Ponzi schemes. Try to invest in stocks  which I think is profitable if you know where to put your money.
Wait, wait, wait. You are mixing things here. The Trading we are talking about here is not like selling BTC in p2p environment, where you might indeed need reputation fir.
Trading in our meaning is using Cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange i.e you try to speculate with it, buy certain crypto, wait for a pump and sell it with profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 16, 2016, 10:17:16 AM
IMO they are both good but trading is more active than investing but it also gives more money. So investing is more the lazy approach with a lower return but also lower risk and trading is highly active with high returns and high risk so choose.
Activity: 546
September 16, 2016, 09:11:46 AM
I think that trading can be good but its very risky if you want to play it more safe its better to do some investing and not go trading.
Trading is almost the same as gambling in my eyes.
Jump to: