Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 163. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2016, 04:23:10 AM
Trading is good than to investing trading in altcoins is the greatest way to get and earn profits. Investing in what? There are many kind of investing. But if you say investing in bitcoin much better you do trading while waiting the bitcoin price increase. Because you can increase your capital in trading in a short time.
trading and investing are a similar thing , it is just different in term of time ,
while trading rely on short time to get profit , investing rely on long term plan profit ,
i myself choose to do both investing and trading ,
but i do trade much more than trading , because in trading you can make a living , i mean collect your profit in daily basis.

Yeah you can make good profits on daily basis in trading and there is a risk in investing as we never know what future holds for us and our investment may fail which can be a huge loss for us.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 23, 2016, 04:16:45 AM
Trading is good than to investing trading in altcoins is the greatest way to get and earn profits. Investing in what? There are many kind of investing. But if you say investing in bitcoin much better you do trading while waiting the bitcoin price increase. Because you can increase your capital in trading in a short time.
trading and investing are a similar thing , it is just different in term of time ,
while trading rely on short time to get profit , investing rely on long term plan profit ,
i myself choose to do both investing and trading ,
but i do trade much more than trading , because in trading you can make a living , i mean collect your profit in daily basis.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 03:25:22 AM
I prefer more to just hold what I earn while at the same time continue to buy when I have extra funds. I did a few altcoin trades before, but have not really had too much time to focus on it because of other things that keep me busy. I think people with different risk tolerance would also prefer other things depending on how much they are willing to lose and what they stand to gain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
September 23, 2016, 03:00:58 AM
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 02:19:01 AM
If you can do both, why not do both ? Trading and investing combine will become a good synergy. So you still can earn passive income by investing and get more income on trading.

It is good to invest in some bitcoins. It is even better to use some bitcoin to trade a few good altcoins such as Monero or Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 11:12:30 AM
If you can do both, why not do both ? Trading and investing combine will become a good synergy. So you still can earn passive income by investing and get more income on trading.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 22, 2016, 10:02:44 AM
Which one is good huh? I guess it would be trading because of various reasons. First of all, you gain and loss in trading depends on you since you are the one speculating what price that altcoin you bought now will be on the future while in investment, you can't know when they will run away with your money, making it more risky. Trading is easier too since you can start with any amount while on investment you need a fixed amount just to start earning money that is so risky. Trading is risky by the way but investing in investment sites are riskier.
I think trading is riskier really but I guess it all depends on the person.Both can be risky but also give you some really nice profit

Investing in real life products is much safer in compare to investing them online, but still I have a feeling that trading will stay on the top when it comes to making a good profits.
Agree with you mate i choose to invest in trading because this is the only method that i know i can able to gain more profit, and i choose to invest more in business than online investments

Yeah and online investments with bitcoins have become very risky nowadays as we don't know how legit site it is where we are putting our money, it may pay you at initial stage but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long run.

true, online investment nowadays does exist  everytime and  you would  have a hard time on choosing since  most of them are just fraud  or scam which we are somehow  scared a little bit to invest into anything  and afraind of being scammed. You are right there are investments payed you at first time   and  would cut-off in the long run just like  in cases on ponzi and hyip sites.
September 22, 2016, 08:44:53 AM
Which one is good huh? I guess it would be trading because of various reasons. First of all, you gain and loss in trading depends on you since you are the one speculating what price that altcoin you bought now will be on the future while in investment, you can't know when they will run away with your money, making it more risky. Trading is easier too since you can start with any amount while on investment you need a fixed amount just to start earning money that is so risky. Trading is risky by the way but investing in investment sites are riskier.
I think trading is riskier really but I guess it all depends on the person.Both can be risky but also give you some really nice profit

Investing in real life products is much safer in compare to investing them online, but still I have a feeling that trading will stay on the top when it comes to making a good profits.
Agree with you mate i choose to invest in trading because this is the only method that i know i can able to gain more profit, and i choose to invest more in business than online investments

Yeah and online investments with bitcoins have become very risky nowadays as we don't know how legit site it is where we are putting our money, it may pay you at initial stage but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 22, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Activity: 532
September 22, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
For sure go to trading, in investment you wont be getting too much, with trading if you are lucky you can gain more than 100% return, and you can get it in a short time and if keep on training on trading you will become more and more professional, so its better to do trading

Yeah it is like pouring oil. It is too slow while in trading you can do many things with many alts. I do prefer that way for I dont want to idle. For me just investing is for those who are busy with other things.
I think there are times when you have to wait for the coin you buy has a high price dude ? What will you do when you're waiting for prices altcoin you buy goes up. yeah I do not like idle, so usually I buy a lot of potential altcoin. Cheesy
Lick me like a lolipop
September 22, 2016, 07:31:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1274
September 22, 2016, 07:11:32 AM
Activity: 560
September 22, 2016, 07:07:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 22, 2016, 02:19:57 AM
For sure go to trading, in investment you wont be getting too much, with trading if you are lucky you can gain more than 100% return, and you can get it in a short time and if keep on training on trading you will become more and more professional, so its better to do trading

Yeah it is like pouring oil. It is too slow while in trading you can do many things with many alts. I do prefer that way for I dont want to idle. For me just investing is for those who are busy with other things.
Merit: 501
September 21, 2016, 09:45:35 PM
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
September 21, 2016, 08:45:56 PM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes i agree with you. For me , trading is safe in growing up money but you need an experience in order to gain big profits, unlike investment capital is enough to start with it but engaging to investment is too risky and sometimes it turns to scam.

Wait, do you think trading is different from investing? Since you need to use a capital or money in able to start them both. So for me, they are just the same.

And trading is the best investment for me, because you are the one that is going to control your investments and how you are going to make profit for your money.

It is just going to be a good way to get profit if you are going to buy the potential alt coins that has a chance of rising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 12:39:41 PM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes i agree with you. For me , trading is safe in growing up money but you need an experience in order to gain big profits, unlike investment capital is enough to start with it but engaging to investment is too risky and sometimes it turns to scam.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 19, 2016, 11:08:42 AM
No one will prefer to risky their money by investing in wrong product and its always good to invest in multiple products to minimize risks in future.

Yes I agree that no one prefer their money to invest in wrong product, it will make us regretful if we commited one.  That is why we need to do our own research and if we can have a reliable source that will be better.  In  case there is not much info  but you are really want to invest, you  can but don't put all  in that investment.  Diversify into some more investment to cope up if the one you invested gives bad result.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 19, 2016, 08:56:28 AM
For me, i rather pick trading than investing. Because trading need experience and skills and when you are good at this. I'm sure you can get much profit and money than investing.
You are right, its base on your skills you can earn more if you are really good trader, and nowadays its hard to find legit investment program most of them are scam. so its better to earn money that you work for than just waiting for nothing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 08:56:59 PM
For me, i rather pick trading than investing. Because trading need experience and skills and when you are good at this. I'm sure you can get much profit and money than investing.
Jump to: