Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 169. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2016, 10:50:26 AM
For me trading is the best thing as I am successfully doing it since long time and now I am also into altcoin trading which is giving me some best profits in quick time.
i think that trading for me is the best either, in my opinion trading would allow us all to make som good money though investing might also be a good decision
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2016, 10:50:23 AM
For me trading is the best thing as I am successfully doing it since long time and now I am also into altcoin trading which is giving me some best profits in quick time.

Yeah trading altcoin can give you btc in just an hour especially when there are lots of newbie trader that falls on lies and deceipt.  When some one gains someone must lose but it's a fair system after all.  So people must learn or reasearch first than being guided by greed.  They will find it beneficial if they do it.

Trading is best because you can earn  good amount in a short period of time with less rate of risk, while in other investments risk rate is very high as compared to trading. And if you buy some coins for trading and these coins will drop their price then hold your coins and sell when they reach high amount.

Thats the basic thing in trading  buy low sell high its just that.  Yes trading has a lesser risk compared to those ponzi or cloudmining sites  and specially on gambling these things would definitely lose all your money in no time. Its not an ideal to put attention to these things which you know that could lose your  hard earned money.

Market is too volatile there is no guarantee that you will always make profits in trading, sometimes your decision may go wrong which can result in huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 10, 2016, 10:19:57 AM

Yeah trading altcoin can give you btc in just an hour especially when there are lots of newbie trader that falls on lies and deceipt.  When some one gains someone must lose but it's a fair system after all.  So people must learn or reasearch first than being guided by greed.  They will find it beneficial if they do it.

Trading is best because you can earn  good amount in a short period of time with less rate of risk, while in other investments risk rate is very high as compared to trading. And if you buy some coins for trading and these coins will drop their price then hold your coins and sell when they reach high amount.

Thats the basic thing in trading  buy low sell high its just that.  Yes trading has a lesser risk compared to those ponzi or cloudmining sites  and specially on gambling these things would definitely lose all your money in no time. Its not an ideal to put attention to these things which you know that could lose your  hard earned money.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2016, 09:35:22 AM

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
August 10, 2016, 07:27:41 AM
Investing and trading are different thing in attempting to gain profit. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time by buying stocks and some mutual funds.  While trading, involves frequent buying and selling of stocks, and other commodities.  If you are patient enough you could do the investing thing because you will never know when will the price of bitcoin will go high.  That is my opinion.

For the time being, trading might be good if you trade between the bitcoin and the Ethereum. ETH is undervalued.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 10, 2016, 04:34:00 AM
Investing and trading are different thing in attempting to gain profit. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time by buying stocks and some mutual funds.  While trading, involves frequent buying and selling of stocks, and other commodities.  If you are patient enough you could do the investing thing because you will never know when will the price of bitcoin will go high.  That is my opinion.

Activity: 238
August 10, 2016, 02:51:39 AM
Bro I Suggest You That Try Out Trading Because It has less Risk as Compare to Investing Bitcoin in any Website.....
In Trading Your Profit and Loss is in Your Hands, Not in Someone Hands.....
You can Trade with a Small Amount First then Go For A Bigger Amount After Learning the All Fundamentals of Trading.......
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 09, 2016, 07:20:16 AM

Thats one of the plays on trading the more trolls who deceive newbies the more price will soar nor will dump and that is one adds the color of tradings that can may cause bad or good, but i think really tradinhs far better for investing if OP means Hyips invesment and so on other investment programs existing there  and only tradings is i really find profitable and bit safe interms of earning money if we know how to play with our fellow traders.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2016, 07:18:07 AM
trading might make you lose a lot of money though of course it would be better than gambling, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin   is allowing right now to make profit with trading
August 09, 2016, 07:00:44 AM

Yes. But you have to trade the better altcoins such as Ethereum or Monero. These coins have some value.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 07, 2016, 01:00:42 PM

Activity: 420
August 07, 2016, 12:55:38 PM
I'm a person that not like big risk and for me investing have less risk than trading. So, i prefer pick investing than trading and i don't know about trading though.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 07, 2016, 12:41:44 PM
Activity: 294
August 07, 2016, 12:33:46 PM
based on the experience of my friends if you want to start Trading BTC you should do is have more funds . if you do not have substantial funds
will be in vain you play Trading and the advantage you get is not too much. trading is difficult to learn but if you are in the PRO in berdagangan then you can make a lot of profit from Trading BTC .
August 07, 2016, 09:10:18 AM
invest in something that is very remunerative and has a very low risk like mining altcoin, high return low risk

if the altscene collapse you just sell your rig and recover 75% of your investement, if not, you will roi in less than 3 month, without selling anything, otherwise you would roi  in 3 weeks...

The difficulty is rising faster now even for the ETH + ETC after the chaos. I do not understand why people are so confident.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 06, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
invest in something that is very remunerative and has a very low risk like mining altcoin, high return low risk

if the altscene collapse you just sell your rig and recover 75% of your investement, if not, you will roi in less than 3 month, without selling anything, otherwise you would roi  in 3 weeks...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 06, 2016, 09:52:41 AM
The best way to put this: traders are always trying to be smarter than the market. Typically, high risk trades are very similar to gambling and could be called speculation.
While lower risk investments based on fundamentals, plans and analysis fall into the category of investing. It is safe to say that investors simply participate in the markets.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 06, 2016, 09:41:55 AM
Trading and investing are both good to do . Be careful on the investment site attendance for much of releasing scam sites especially in investment . But if you do not want to run the risk of investment site better trading diligence and perseverance just to earn . The investment that you earn departure times and think of others .
Unfortunately both investing and trading have their own risks. Investment has the risk of losing money and in this forum we have seen some types of such scams before, however trading you have the risk of losing money but at least in trading you have the chance of learning compared to investing.

Yeah trading gives you an opportunity to earn some good money on regular basis and even if you loose money at any point there is always an chance to recover it in future.

trading btc-altcoin is a good option for now, because if you trading btc-usd, i think its really hard for now because the rate of btc-usd still not sure. better trading btc-altcoin and you can get profit with that.

Altcoin trading seems to be good at a moment but it also involves huge risk as we never know how long any particular altcoin will survive, you need to do great level of research before entering into it.

for me, its a good time to trading altcoin, because if you watch in market especially in polo, altcoin coin with not really known has got big pump and its jump to the moon. i can mention several like NXT, MAID, XRP, GEO, etc. i've got profit in MAID, NXT, XRP.
Activity: 952
August 06, 2016, 09:31:36 AM
i think trading and investing in bitcoin both are good .
Yes i agree with trading (altcoins and BTC/FIAT), but if your mean on investing is HYIP. I don't agree because all of HYIP they have scamed their investors, and it is bad instrument of Investment because we can not cut lost it is different with trading.

Investing bitcoin in online site is very risky and there is no guarantee that you will make profits in long run as its hard to find any legit site for investments, trading is an right choice.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 06, 2016, 09:28:58 AM
i think trading and investing in bitcoin both are good .
Yes i agree with trading (altcoins and BTC/FIAT), but if your mean on investing is HYIP. I don't agree because all of HYIP they have scamed their investors, and it is bad instrument of Investment because we can not cut lost it is different with trading.
you're right, trading and investment as good. they both have their respective shortcomings. although investments can make money, but it will take a long time for you to achieve ROI. but it has a slightly smaller risk compared to trading, and is very suitable for people who have a solid rushing, but the risk is still there. while trading, you can make a profit faster in the investment appeal, but this is going to spend your time and have a slightly greater risk than investment
Jump to: