Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 174. (Read 126393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
investing means you are giving your coins to someone else and that person will trade from you with his experiance some people also do it because they do not want to spend all their time for some more money as because trading consumes a lot of time so i will suggest trading coins is more profitable
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
For that you will have to think that in which field you are expert and in which field you can make more money, if you are an expert trader then try to start trade and give a complete focus to that field, and if you are not that much expert in trade then you can invest them in any business, but try to alert from scammers, there are a lot of scammers on net trying to steal others money. Invest in there about where you have a good knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Where and what to invest with $200! I would be curious too if there is any good and trusted place to invest few hundred bucks.
$200 is equal to ~0.3BTC which in the trading world is not a huge amount of money, so it's easier to trade and join the altcoin world if you don't prefer to trade with fiat <=> btc.
Activity: 575
Trading is also an investment, when you start trade then you can also say that you are investing in a particular asset for your trade, and if you are talking about online HYIP investment, then I will suggest you to stay away from sites like that, as they will definitely scam you when they will face any lose, and if you want to invest in other place other than trading then start your own small business, that will be more better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Trading is just a gambling game. A gambling game where you don't even know the odds...
People lose 99% of the time trading. Sure when you're the lucky one you earn a lot, but trading isn't an investment, trading is a full time job.

If you're not a trader, don't trade, go invest your money.
Every person have different ideas, I think rather than trading and investing, holding seems better as both can make you lose coins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Trading is just a gambling game. A gambling game where you don't even know the odds...
People lose 99% of the time trading. Sure when you're the lucky one you earn a lot, but trading isn't an investment, trading is a full time job.

If you're not a trader, don't trade, go invest your money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
trading better of investment and so far I do not find investment legit.

trading is very profitable, even you can benefit every day, at least 1-5% of your capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
both trading and investment has their own advantages and disadvantages but i will like to say that in present time it is good to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is going to increase so high in next few months so i can saw that it is still so good to invest rather than to trade.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's really up to you and what you prefer better. For investment there isn't really a good thing that you can invest into with $200 where as you can try trading which doesn't have much risk and as of last month the bitcoin price is not rising ot falling greatly.
legendary
Activity: 994
I think better option in all those three is trading investing in ICO and trading them after few months usually become profitable like making even 10x however there are also few coins which doesn't offer much and run away with all ICO funds. Or you can try day trading with buying and selling potential coin within one day for 5 to 10% profit, however don't buy anything trading at top price like which has been pumped 50% or 100% within 24 hour period.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
If you have fiat, you should invest it as the fiat will devalue some time later. But for bitcoin, it is better to hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I prefer you to try out trading on localbitcoins.com because it has less chances of losses as compare to investing money online....
I agree, in theory it's quite easy to make money with this site.
1) Use credit card to buy bitcoin at the best rate in a web based exchange.
2) Find a buyer and sell it with a margin.
3) Repeat
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I prefer you to try out trading on localbitcoins.com because it has less chances of losses as compare to investing money online....
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Investments usually end up to be scamy scams.
In fact I have never heared of an investment that was made with bitcoins and turned to be out legit on the long run.
With trading losing money is optional but not necessary.
To me, I started trading. Lost at first a little and learned then not to be too greedy.

Investment is good when we know what is the right investment to make.For me trading is kind of investment, a good investment if your currency value continue to appreciate. Not only trading where you can put your money as investment, you can also invest in real estate, rental,stocks,bonds etc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you are happy taking the risk that you might lose some or possibly even all of your money then trading is the surest way to earn more but like anything its a gamble and isnt for everyone, I dont think theres anyone here who hasnt lost out on trading at one point or another. As for investing, i dont have any sites i would recommend you to invest in because i wouldnt use them myself but just holding bitcoin is an investment in itself. In a few years time it could pay back.
Activity: 672
Just go for trade mate, you never know when a investment is going to shine, and the last years investment are scams (most of them) go to a decent exhcange make your trades dont go all in , dont buy on pumps! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
In fact I have never heared of an investment that was made with bitcoins and turned to be out legit on the long run.
To me, I started trading. Lost at first a little and learned then not to be too greedy.

You need to choose where you invest your bitcoin and you do not invest in one site you need a multiple investment for a good profit and to lessen the risk.
While in trading waiting is a virtue and be careful of the altcoins that you buy because more altcoin are scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
only invest in companies which are real in the real world not the online ones, otherwise you need to spend time to observe the markets and ups and downs to be able to trade some alt coins to profit from them.
No cloud mining or investment crap as they all are scams and ponzi just wanting your money.
legendary
Activity: 980
for do an investment skill aren't necessary because if you could find the good place to invest your money you will earn profit without doing anything but currently very difficult to find the real investment sites because most of them will be scam at the end however in trading also there is no guarantee you will earn profit because skill are very necessary here and possibility to lost your money also very high and if you're got the false predictions for market movement however it all depend on your choice because both have high risk for your money
Jump to: