Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 50. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:22:00 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investment is for a long time, and trade is for short. You need to know how to implement these activities. But I think that the author of the question does not know neither one nor the other (no offense))
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 11:15:04 AM
The good news is that either of the two is good in their own ways. Trading is good if you are keen in doing trades to others. Of course if you have the talent and proper information, you could trade with others where the profit is in yours and not on them. Investing is for people who are good at patience and could predict the future of where they invested their money by gathering facts and information.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
December 05, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both trading and investing are good options but trading is the most profitable way but you should keep updated on the projects going with cryptocoins this will likely pump the coin or join telegram groups there is a lot of trading discussion in there
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 05, 2017, 09:50:12 AM
actually all good and the purpose is also the same is to get profit. but if you dont have a large capital and dont want the risk is too high, better minning it and investing. because I think trading has a big risk.

Both of them are good. Trading is more active compared to investing. In investing, you place your money in and then you leave it and just watch it. Trading should be very dangerous compared to investments.
Both of them are very good for earning if you want to do daily trade so you can take your profit on same day and it’s a very good source of income now a days and its also online daily trade it don’t need such a big time and investment is also very good source of income you can take your profit after some time but that profit will be altogether and it can also make your money double so you can use both the options to change your life as I’m using both options.
P3
Activity: 266
December 05, 2017, 09:01:12 AM
I think investing is better than trading. Investing has some issue that can lose you money but it is due to your lake of the idea and knowledge about the project you are investing in it. If you have good idea and proper knowledge about investing than it generate more income for you. Trading is a good but it can’t generate such an income that investing generate for you.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 05:56:33 AM
I think, both ways are risky nowadays, that's why holding Bitcoin is enough.
You can buy bitcoin, and just keep it. It'll already be profitable, as its buying power will increase due to its limited supply.
Activity: 170
December 05, 2017, 04:17:26 AM
To be honest, a small capital, you will not get rich fast enough. In this case, it is better not to invest, but trade. To buy altcoyins and sell them is more expensive, but this type of activity requires experience and luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 04:14:09 AM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.
Trading and investing is the same good.. But it depends to you or us when they used. When you invest you take a risk your money. When you tade your money is getting profit everyday.. But it depends to people when they like it..
Activity: 476
December 05, 2017, 04:12:53 AM
How about getting a trading bot? Like GunBot, do that kind of bot really bring a profit?
About invest, my thought investing in bitcoin itself it has no risk at all, is it the best way to earn, but you must invest at least 5-10 bitcoin to earn massive profit with it.
Both of them are good for earning if you want to start trade it good to earn but if you want to do investment it’s also better only different between these two is that from trade you can get your profit on the same day and in investment you can take your profit after some time but that profit will be altogether so it's up to you which one you want to start trade or investment because they all very use full for the warning so try to be a part of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 03:56:12 AM
I like to trade these crypto currencies Because it is really interesting and with in short time we can earn good amount of money. If I earn good amount of money it is the reserve for proper investment in the future like it is very much important for me to keep bitcoin with me.
Activity: 266
December 04, 2017, 05:14:06 PM
Trading is always better if you are a good trader. I have witnessed many good trader x10 or even x100 their balance. They know how to make money on the market without holding a coin for too long. INvesting is also a good thing but we need to make a right decision cause investing is a long term activity
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 04:36:50 PM
Both are fantastic ways to lose money rapidly Smiley
If serious, it's totally different ways of making profit, and they require different approaches. You should try to understand which one is right for you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually both choices between trading and investing are good in terms of using or getting engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency. Doing both will make you accountable of gaining whatever way you have chosen to do to make an earning or to gain a living. For you to be able to be flexible, better try doing both and see if what makes you have more potential to gain and that will make you use to choose what is better between those two.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 04, 2017, 03:31:20 PM
How about getting a trading bot? Like GunBot, do that kind of bot really bring a profit?
About invest, my thought investing in bitcoin itself it has no risk at all, is it the best way to earn, but you must invest at least 5-10 bitcoin to earn massive profit with it.

Even such good thing as GunBot can't bring you any profit if you know little about trading. You have to fill in many fields manually and when you are filling them you should know exactly what are you doing. If you are experienced trader I think the GunBot can help you to earn more money, otherwise it's useless.

I think people who bought couple of Bitcoins one year ago and were just holding it have made more profit in USD than most traders who were playing with the same amount on different markets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
December 04, 2017, 03:08:48 PM
I think trading or investment is a very profitable activity. so I think you better split the two between investment and trading.
Doing both the things and that simultaneously can actually help you in having more income but the fact is not at all an easy thing to manage both the things. Both trading and investing of money are really tough things to do and they do need lot of efforts and hard work. So, it is better not to get into both the things. Go for that option in which you are good at instead of wasting your energies at both the places.
Activity: 490
December 04, 2017, 01:01:16 PM
To trade or to invest.It will still be good on whether to try both of them.But as for me i really have no luck and idea in trading.So I will just try to invest.And look and watch over the progress of my investment.
I think both of them are very good to earn bitcoin because in trade you can earn on daily base and from investment you can earn after some time but that profit will be altogether so a lot of people they are using both options and I think everyone must say thanks to bitcoin because bitcoin is doing something great and there is no any other crypto in market which can provide such an opportunity for earning so bitcoin is best of the best.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading and investment are both equally good, depending on how the person is living alone. If person is spirited trading is better to choose trading and if person is spirited investment means better choose the investment. My advice to those of you who have $ 200 should be invested in the long term bitcoin prices must continue to increase. If you choose trading with $ 200 capital I think is still lacking.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2017, 10:56:52 AM
my opinion on this issue is trading the best way to earn atlays there high and low. You should know what to look for and see what is better to buy altcoin that will increase your bitcoin or money you invest. Instead of the hype site that was initially good, and eventually you would just fail because the schemes in this hype site I was deprived of my investment. So don`t try that way
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 10:42:28 AM
actually all good and the purpose is also the same is to get profit. but if you dont have a large capital and dont want the risk is too high, better minning it and investing. because I think trading has a big risk.

Both of them are good. Trading is more active compared to investing. In investing, you place your money in and then you leave it and just watch it. Trading should be very dangerous compared to investments.
For trading you have to set aside a lot of time for the analysis of prices in the market, which is the right time to buy and sell, then have to standby because there are some situations such as price up and down abrupt due to fluctuations, trading takes a lot of time I think. so if you do not have a lot of time I think it would be much better if you use investment only
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 10:35:36 AM
I like both trading and investment because they both have the opportunity to earn big profits. Wink
Indeed, the different is investment is for long term and trading for short term but both trading and investing can earn big profits for sure. I am a trader and I can say trading is really good, especially when you have many coins on your wallet, you can earn much profits on it.
Trading requires knowledge and skills about it. If you don't have enough information you will always end up losing. It is better to try to learn first before doing it right away. Some threads here in the forum offers techniques about trading. Trading is a good source of income but requires monitoring the market.
Pages:
Jump to: