Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 51. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
For me, Id  rather choose investing, because you don't need to make focused monitoring in computer. all you do is to leave your investment and patiently wait for desirable amount to dump by the right time comes:) Trading are also profitable if you have a good foresight to choose coins but its not all the time  you earn positive, there are also time that coins will drop down its value. all you have to do is patiently wait and wait until the right amount arrives:)
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 10:21:01 AM
How about getting a trading bot? Like GunBot, do that kind of bot really bring a profit?
About invest, my thought investing in bitcoin itself it has no risk at all, is it the best way to earn, but you must invest at least 5-10 bitcoin to earn massive profit with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 10:16:27 AM
I like both trading and investment because they both have the opportunity to earn big profits. Wink

Indeed, the different is investment is for long term and trading for short term but both trading and investing can earn big profits for sure. I am a trader and I can say trading is really good, especially when you have many coins on your wallet, you can earn much profits on it.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
December 04, 2017, 10:09:27 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
For me. Trading is good but investing is better to do. Why can i say that? Because in investing youre actually risking your money in a paeticular campaign or ICO. I can actually say that in investing is more income to earn than in trading and invesring is less hassle than trading.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 04, 2017, 09:33:05 AM
if you have $200 you can trading and make some profit, after you get some profit, my advice is build a mining rig and making start to mining, why my advice is make a mining rig? because mining have a small risk, the biggest risk in mining is a long ROI, i think its not a big problem right? and in mining i think its always get a profit
Yes you’re totally right. If anyone is considering trading, it would be best for them to use any profit they made at last to invest into Bitcoin mining which will be a straight profit with no loss. If you think you won’t be good in trading then the best thing to do.is to consider making an investment and when you might have made some money from, it will also be good to create a mining rig, cause if you keep on depending on investment, you won’t earn something very useful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 04, 2017, 09:25:45 AM
I like both trading and investment because they both have the opportunity to earn big profits. Wink
I agree to that. Trading and investing is a great ways to make more money because you can invest in some altcoins for long term holding and also trade altcoins to gain small profits everyday because of the volatility of the altcoins in the market and if you will keep doing that then you will have a very well balanced portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:07:17 AM
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
December 04, 2017, 07:56:06 AM
Both trading and investing are good if you have enough capital to invest. If you can manage to hold your bitcoin which was worth $200 in 2016, by now it's worth a lot $5,000 - at least. With that $5,000 of yours now you can invest it on many things this such as promising ICOs, profitable altcoins and more profitable mining contracts e.g. Dash mining and so on. Trading bitcoin and altcoins is always more profitable compared to just investing in bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Both investment and trade are good when a person knows what, when and how to use at the right time and in the right place. Preferably, I will choose to invest, because it can bring me more profit than trading
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 04, 2017, 06:36:54 AM
Trade and investment are two main processes that should benefit the user on a large scale. Here, users of bitco-traders have many opportunities to access through legitimate trading sites. Here, profit depends only on their own skill and investment in trade. There is no large number of legitimate investment sites with investments.

I don’t really like the type of investments I’m seeing these days. Most of them are scams, and if you find a legit investment site, the profit you will be making from it will be very small. Well, I will say that’s with an exception to Holding with Bitcoin; Holding is also an investment and your money increase as Bitcoin price rate increases. I like trading, if you master everything involved there is no limit to what you can. There are people who are experts and can easily predict the market.
No one can easily predict the market and even they are called experts, they cannot predict the market to the stage of getting a high chance that it will become true. This market is volatile and full of speculations and it is not enough to say that there are people who can predict the market. If you really want to making more money or bitcoin then stick with trading.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
December 04, 2017, 05:07:51 AM
Trade and investment are two main processes that should benefit the user on a large scale. Here, users of bitco-traders have many opportunities to access through legitimate trading sites. Here, profit depends only on their own skill and investment in trade. There is no large number of legitimate investment sites with investments.

I don’t really like the type of investments I’m seeing these days. Most of them are scams, and if you find a legit investment site, the profit you will be making from it will be very small. Well, I will say that’s with an exception to Holding with Bitcoin; Holding is also an investment and your money increase as Bitcoin price rate increases. I like trading, if you master everything involved there is no limit to what you can. There are people who are experts and can easily predict the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
December 04, 2017, 03:19:32 AM
Trading is a job,
Investing is a freedom.
 Grin
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 03:17:52 AM
I think both of them are risky, in trading you are not sure about the coin you have if its increase or not but you will avoid losing money when you research about the coin, same as investment you need to know about the project you want to invest if its not scam and a good project to make sure that your money will not lose. (Correct me if im wrong)
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 04, 2017, 03:14:35 AM
I think trading is the best, cause i lost in investing but not with trading. Trading gave me good profits.
Activity: 59
December 04, 2017, 03:11:32 AM
investing is the best option but it will requires a large of knowledge if you have enough knowledge to understand the rules and regulations of different digital trade then go for investing through which will earn handsome amount of money.also you can buy some Btc and when the price goes up go for selling it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 09:56:23 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually both trading and investment is good but the it will be better on each better on what do you prefer. I mean if do prefer to earn profit at a short period of time then choose trading and if you prefer to earn at long period of time yet more profit you'll get then go for investment. Everyone each of them has their own advantages hence, the only problem is on what way do you want to earn.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 09:41:09 AM
trading and investment are all good, but try to choose what you want, if you want big and risky profits then choose trading, but if you want big profit and no risk then choose investment ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 09:07:54 AM
If you a good profit you can do trading but do not put all your wealth into trading. Make it 50% in trading and 50% investing or holding. Any kind of that have risks, so be ready at all times because no one can says their a legit company is always a risk of it. Try trading than investing your money into scams site.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
December 03, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
If you don't have enough time then you could invest and forget about it for 1 or 2 years, but if you are interested then you can trade as it is an easy way to increase your coins.

Trading and investing is the same, the thing is, in trading, you invest your time, knowledge and skill, while in investing, you invest your money into something. Trading works for me, I also want to try investing but I don't have that money to invest so I think sticking up to trading for the mean time is the best option.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 08:48:52 AM
It depends if you are good at forecasting for a investment or you know when to buy and to sell for trading in bitcoin because you will risk your money in both of them. But in investing check it first before going all in because it may be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: