Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 52. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 08:29:59 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

In trading and investing you both need to risk, there is actually no assurance. In investing there would be a certain period of time that you need to wait to get your money back with interest. While in bitcoin trading you can buy low and sell high but you need to monitor it from time to time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
actually all good and the purpose is also the same is to get profit. but if you dont have a large capital and dont want the risk is too high, better minning it and investing. because I think trading has a big risk.

Both of them are good. Trading is more active compared to investing. In investing, you place your money in and then you leave it and just watch it. Trading should be very dangerous compared to investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 08:20:52 AM
for me both are good and I do both trading and investment, but it is your decision to choose, both are profitable and have different risks and I think the biggest risk is in trading but trading will result in faster profits too if lucky
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
If you don't have enough time then you could invest and forget about it for 1 or 2 years, but if you are interested then you can trade as it is an easy way to increase your coins
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 08:12:25 AM
Both of them do have the same goal, which is seeking profit. But I prefer investing, this is not too risky, you do not run the business directly to gain profit because there are already other parties who manage the money. And you just stay enjoy the benefits.(did not rule out the possibility of loss).
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 07:51:47 AM
why not choose both !? you can use some for trading, and some for investment.
because they are good choices, different in nature to be compared directly because trading is more a routine income with short- and medium-term earnings targets, whereas long-term target investment results.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
Do not put all the eggs in one basket.

Always diversify your portfolio, invest with some; trade with some.
Activity: 420
December 03, 2017, 06:44:20 AM
If there is a safe way to invest i will stay in investing but if investing is not safe better to do trade so that I can increase the amount of my coins instead of waiting for my investment to come into life...
Activity: 88
December 03, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Fist you need to determine how much time you are willing to devote to going through charts, reading charts and going through company basics. For people who are can only spend marginal time to conduct a background check on a company it is advisable that you consider long term investments.
Activity: 72
December 03, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
Some rules which may save your money are, Stick to your money, Invest only when you know the prospect of the company, Never indulge in trading if you are not confident about losing, Never borrow and invest in shares, Wait for a long time to sell your stock or to book profit.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 03, 2017, 05:02:30 AM
actually all good and the purpose is also the same is to get profit. but if you dont have a large capital and dont want the risk is too high, better minning it and investing. because I think trading has a big risk.
Activity: 267
December 03, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
I think it's a good thing to trade and make investment. But it depends on what you do. It's better to trade if you really want to make more money. So, let's do a bit more research to make you better.
Activity: 476
December 03, 2017, 04:34:37 AM
if you have $200 you can trading and make some profit, after you get some profit, my advice is build a mining rig and making start to mining, why my advice is make a mining rig? because mining have a small risk, the biggest risk in mining is a long ROI, i think its not a big problem right? and in mining i think its always get a profit
Both of them are good for future because I you want to invest so its mean you can make your money double and when you want to keep it save so you can use it after some time and it can also help you because bitcoin is such a currency which give you opportunity in different things such as mining, trading, investment and much more so it’s up to you which you want to use and I’m doing investment there from last two years.
Activity: 9
December 03, 2017, 03:16:47 AM
I think trading or investment is a very profitable activity. so I think you better split the two between investment and trading.
Activity: 364
December 03, 2017, 03:06:04 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both trading and investment are good sources of profit. But which is better depends on the person. You just have to evaluate which of the two is more profitable for you. We can do both if we choose to. Investment is just placing your cash in a promising project where you will purchase tokens and just wait for it to increase in value. Trading however, will require some skills for you to maximize your earnings. Both have risks...it’s just up to you to deal with them.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 02:49:12 AM
For me I choice both,if you invest in bitcoin your money makes profit every day invest and trading have they same.trading you get more money and you can trade your coin to make profit..
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 01:18:26 PM
Trading & Investing both are methods that use to gain profits. Trading is frequently buying & Selling and in Investin, buy and hold for long time. Investors enhance their profits through compounding. market is always fluctuating and losses will be recovered. In trading profit is making by, buying at lower stage and selling in higher stage. If you want profit or lose soonly, trading would be nice.
Activity: 98
December 02, 2017, 01:10:13 PM
Investment is important because it provides better benefits than conventional methods, as well as relating to the needs and wants of everyone who is very much even tends to be out of control.
Activity: 75
btc
December 02, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

First it depends on how is your character gonna respond to the changes in the market that is happening now and will be happening tomorrow, if you are the type that can adjust fast in the phases at the market you can be more suitable being a trader but if you can resist the ups and downs of the market and let it just slip through time an investors way can be more suitable to you
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
December 02, 2017, 10:47:58 AM
I think for the best profit you have to invest and trade both at the same time if you can. Trade is not easy and you have to learn how to trade. If you can not do that, the only way is to invest. But for a big profit, you have to choose wisely your coin.
This also changes according to the markets situation. For ex. at the moment while nearly all coins at their bottom level invest could be more profitable than trade.
Pages:
Jump to: