Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 91. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 12, 2017, 10:20:28 AM
Actually there is so many benefit you will get from trading. In trading you can multiply your money in a short-term or maybe long-term. Than the Investing who have big risk.
What are you saying mate! I am not agree with you because according to my information bitcoin investment is better than trading because the price of the bitcoin is increasing and investing your money in bitcoin will make you earn profit in short time, while the trading from bitcoin will not give you high profit at all. Trading is more risky than the investment because it can make you meet to the loss any time and you will not be able to secure yourself at that time.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
September 12, 2017, 09:25:29 AM
Both are good.
But it all depends on you. If you're going to succeed in trading or investing.

That is right that trading and investing depends on how successful it is to gain profit after taking all risk. I prefer investing than trading because the price of bitcoin become higher as time comes. Investing bitcoin for a long time can give more profit like those who are investing for years and the price for past years become doubled/tripled this year. that is how they get rich that instant. I want to collect bitcoin and invest them.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 08:57:50 AM
Trading. Why ? Because trading is the one most easy to make a lot of bitcoin. You need to do is, buy a tradable token in such a low price, then you have to wait a lot of days and time, if its the value is much higher, then you trade it, your investment is 4x profit .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 08:46:54 AM
Both are good.
But it all depends on you. If you're going to succeed in trading or investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
For me investing is more secure than trading because when you trade you have to study the market very well chances are you might pick a wrong item to trade unlike investment you can have a good choice because there is a history about the investment you want to take in but definitely both will give you good income it's only your expertise will determine which way to choose

For me, investing is also safer because it does not require such strict control of emotions as trade. And the profit in the integration is not worse than in the trade.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 12, 2017, 08:05:04 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investing and trading are both good but I think trading is more profitable than investing. I am a trader so I experienced to earned big amount of profit in trading. I also a investor and the profit that Is gained is not big like in trading.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investing is a better stuff to do than trading, though it is meant for those that are patient it pays off in the long run because the patient dog eats the biggest bone, if you’re impatient then you can try trading and lose your cash.

Hufft, trading and also investment is something that has advantages and disadvantages of each. So we are someone who deserves to choose, but it must be remembered although different trading and also investment requires a very high patience and self control. Because if you play trading or investment in a way that is not controlled, then most likely is obtained is a loss. So, multiply looking for an experience that is owned by those who do it early, so that the future can understand what to do.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
September 12, 2017, 07:38:30 AM
trading is the most profitable system but it requires some risks. if you are familiar with the market trends then you should go with trade otherwise investment would be a better option for you. once I said that, in order to participate in trading, you must have to gather information about the market.

it is essential to make understanding of the market. then you have to choose whatever you want. but for me, trading is the best policy to make a profit. but if you want to do without hassle then investment can be preferable for you.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2017, 07:27:23 AM
I would prefer investing for a long term run. And i think this is a lot more secure compared to trading. because in trading you must be full of skills and have a habit of reading so that you can ride if there is pump and dump.
 Wrong timing might let you lost you capital.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2017, 07:15:30 AM
I think investing that amount in some ICOs will be much better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 12, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think, with that amount, it will be better if you'll invest that into investing to Bitcoin. Investing, in my opinion, is better than trading because it is less risky than trading. Ofcourse you'll need to have a background on what you are investing with. In trading there's a huge chance of trading into wrong coins if you won't be careful and a trader needs to know lots of things in different coins. While on investing to bitcoin, you'll just hold your bitcoin and wait for its market value as well as the profit to increase as time is passing by.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
September 12, 2017, 07:01:44 AM
For me investing is more secure than trading because when you trade you have to study the market very well chances are you might pick a wrong item to trade unlike investment you can have a good choice because there is a history about the investment you want to take in but definitely both will give you good income it's only your expertise will determine which way to choose
Activity: 42
September 12, 2017, 06:45:17 AM
if I were you I would convert it to ETH and start investing in ICO's. You're highest chance to make a return is with something that has not appreciated in value yet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 06:16:33 AM
I feel trading is more beneficial right now as the market seems quiet uncertain and there is lots to be made on a daily basis, so trading is more profitable than investing because in investing you have your money stuck in that investment for long time, but in trading you can do it many a times a day.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 12, 2017, 06:14:02 AM
Trading and investing it is good, but if you are good for that and have some experience we know its too risky if you doing both trading and investing but you have a good profit if they are success.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think trading and investing is the same thing since you cannot trade without investing money  including your time depending on what kind of investment you are in. Bare it in mind that every investments are risky and will always depends on how much you can afford to lose if ever something would happen. Trading and hodling are the most prefered investment by most cryptocurrency enthusiasts or investors. I am not a trader but I think you can go with some trusted exchanges and start trading. If you want a long term investment, you better try hodling coins that you think has potential in the future. You can also try investing on ICO's but just don't forget to do a lot of research. Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
September 12, 2017, 04:59:52 AM
Trading is hard comparing by investing because it needs an usual working and searching, you need to know all the new about the conomie of all the country leading the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
September 12, 2017, 04:39:12 AM
i think both are good, but if you will be probably hit a long term plan. i rather recommend you go on investing. but please do conduct some researches and select an ICO which is really promising. If you don't wanna regret and cry for your money, do some good reads and research about the background of the coin you are going to invest to.
It is better to buy bitcoin and HODL them long than purchasing any ICO. Because there are lot of scam coins are released every now and then just to rake some money. Thus for reliable way of investment or trading compared to the ICO, bitcoin scores better.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 12, 2017, 03:48:27 AM
Trading and investing are the very same once you trade you commit a cash for you to grow it. And also investing why you spend you want to increase also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

I have said that before that trading and investing is the same. But someone here in forum told me that they are different, trading is a type of investment. And investing is not literally you need to work hard like in trading. If I can recall it right, that guy told me that investing is something that you only invest your money without doing some effort which is correct but there's no investment that will generate profit without working hard.

this is the reason why they are different and it is true: The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.

Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing

reference: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

Well good points but I have still some different understanding with these two things though all the points from that reference are true. And any of the choice that you would love to choose is good and you need to have enough knowledge for it so that you know how your investment works and you know what you do with trading.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
September 12, 2017, 01:45:39 AM
i think both are good, but if you will be probably hit a long term plan. i rather recommend you go on investing. but please do conduct some researches and select an ICO which is really promising. If you don't wanna regret and cry for your money, do some good reads and research about the background of the coin you are going to invest to.
Pages:
Jump to: