Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 92. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 12, 2017, 12:32:04 AM
Trading is more risky but it is a faster profit than letting the money grow in an investment, the choice is yours. But in my opinion, you better go with trading, you just need to allocate a small part of your money to it and get some help and advice from those people with greater experience.

If you don't know how to trade, you shouldn't just try. You need to do major research before starting. Start with $100 and see how much you make (or lose) and go from there.

If you feel trading is for you at that point, go for it. Just don't put everything you have into it from the start and expect things to turn out well for you. Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 12, 2017, 12:27:20 AM
Trading is more risky but it is a faster profit than letting the money grow in an investment, the choice is yours. But in my opinion, you better go with trading, you just need to allocate a small part of your money to it and get some help and advice from those people with greater experience.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 11, 2017, 11:14:33 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways are good and essential which can be beneficial especially to the bitcoin users. Having both tradind and investing will surely give you large amount of income rather than having or choosing just one among the two. Doing both at the same time is good because you can gain an income on both.
I agree to that. That will help you to have source of income which is active from trading because you are using your time and energy to generate some profit and also passive income from investing because you will earn money even though  you will not work and that is why it is good for people like us to have those two types of income so why not just get them both.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways are good and essential which can be beneficial especially to the bitcoin users. Having both tradind and investing will surely give you large amount of income rather than having or choosing just one among the two. Doing both at the same time is good because you can gain an income on both.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2017, 07:19:04 PM
Trading and investing are the very same once you trade you commit a cash for you to grow it. And also investing why you spend you want to increase also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

I have said that before that trading and investing is the same. But someone here in forum told me that they are different, trading is a type of investment. And investing is not literally you need to work hard like in trading. If I can recall it right, that guy told me that investing is something that you only invest your money without doing some effort which is correct but there's no investment that will generate profit without working hard.

this is the reason why they are different and it is true: The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.

Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing

reference: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp
Activity: 462
September 11, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think you should try working on both because you really do not have to choose on which one you should choose because you can do both investing and trading at the same time. Having both investing and trading will surely give you more income and profit rather than planning to just choose and focus on one. Getting in to those ways will surely be beneficial at the same time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 07:08:52 PM
if you have bitcoin and want to get more profit. then you should use it for trading .. trading one good investment if you know the technique and analysis. I think this will make you make money fast and big. but if you do not know the techniques and analysis .. then you should not use trading to earn money. you will lose your money if you do not learn trading. you should learn fundamental analytical and analytical techniques before you enter the market
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 11, 2017, 06:38:36 PM
Trading and investing are the very same once you trade you commit a cash for you to grow it. And also investing why you spend you want to increase also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

I have said that before that trading and investing is the same. But someone here in forum told me that they are different, trading is a type of investment. And investing is not literally you need to work hard like in trading. If I can recall it right, that guy told me that investing is something that you only invest your money without doing some effort which is correct but there's no investment that will generate profit without working hard.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually you do not have to choose of which one between those two you have to work on because either you choose investing or trading, both will be beneficial in your part because you can gain on both. But it will be much better if you will put 25% of your funds into investment and also 25% to trading and the remaining will be saved because you can also gain by just simply saving your bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both ways will give an individual a good profit and income. Trading and investing involves risk but I think Investing is less risky compared to trading. In trading, you'll need to be careful of scamcoins and if you're not awaared of it there's a huge possibility that you'll be a victime and will result to loss of money. In investing the risk can be lessen by studying things about the thing that you'll invest your money with to know whether it will give you high return of investment or not. So I prefer investing to Bitcoin. Try to buy Bitcoin during the dumps and hold it for a long period of time then sell it if the price is already high. As profit is earned, repeat the process to earn more profit.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2017, 04:42:29 PM

Trading and investing are different. Trading you are actually looking only concentrated on the price while on the investment side you are looking for the developments improvement and you are comfortable leaving your money for long term haul.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2017, 03:36:39 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
September 11, 2017, 02:37:20 PM
Investing is the better option, the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly so it will absolutely give profit, just hold it as long as possible. If we need some money in urgent basis then trade it.
But you have to remember before you decided hold Bitcoin in long term, you need ready with all worst situation can happening, that is the requirements when you want become a holder Bitcoin. It not for speculator because in someday, Bitcoin will kill all speculator think it like a place for them earn profit easy Grin
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 11, 2017, 09:55:55 AM
It's really up to you and what you prefer better. For investment there isn't really a good thing that you can invest into with $200 where as you can try trading which doesn't have much risk and as of last month the bitcoin price is not rising ot falling greatly.
I think if we had to choose which one is the better of the trade or investment. of course trade which in my opinion is better. because if we can trade benefit periodically up to continuous and more secure than the investments have a greater risk of losing the investment and we only get occasional profits during a certain period. But if in the bitcoin it will be very profitable if the price goes up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
September 11, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You should make the decision based on the one you’re better at and not the one that’s good. It might be good for someone yet bad for you. Its up to you to decide what is going to be good for you and the one that is going to wreak havoc.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2017, 01:27:05 PM
Omg more than fifty pages saying the SAME, this is insane, i can not even believe it... 84 pages saying "Trading is better, but investing gives more profits in long term" omg people, with only one or two replies it is enough, but eighty four pages??? Every page has 20 messages. 84x20= 1680 replies saying exactly the same.
I dont know why this is still happening... thousands of replies that say the same thing...
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
September 10, 2017, 01:23:16 PM
In case of bitcoins investing would be a better choice because its value is constantly rising.
I wouldn't recommended trading.
Activity: 67
September 10, 2017, 01:19:58 PM
Investing is the better option, the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly so it will absolutely give profit, just hold it as long as possible. If we need some money in urgent basis then trade it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
September 10, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
For me the investing is the thing. I mostly make money from investing mostly in small coins, but also on some good coins who are stable. If you are new i should advise you to invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is for me stable it is a few days dropping but it will gain Im sure about that.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 11:22:36 AM
both have their own merits and  demarits. I think those people who have good experience in trading then  trading is good option for them.while those people who do not have any experience in trading then they should choose investment because in investment people do not need more experience.  It's always better to start with trading because it is one form of investment which let you have full control on your own funds. You decide where to spend and how to spend. If you don't know how trading works, turn to youtube and you will find a lot of tutorial videos. Start with small and gradually increase the amount. Trading will never let you down.
Pages:
Jump to: