Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 93. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 10, 2017, 11:17:28 AM
Both offers same level of risk but the thing is trading can give you higher income when your luck hits unlike investment which profit is not that high but if you have lots of money on your pocket better do both so if both will do better you can have a good earnings or you can analize in which field you are better or lucky enough

Activity: 371
Merit: 105
September 10, 2017, 10:48:34 AM
Trading and investment for me both provide a big profit, which is important already understand very well how it works
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 10, 2017, 10:35:42 AM
Both are good but it depends on the holder if you are full time in bitcoin the choose trading if not trading there's many circumstances in comparing those two so I will say that it depends.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 10, 2017, 09:13:42 AM
Actually there is so many benefit you will get from trading. In trading you can multiply your money in a short-term or maybe long-term. Than the Investing who have big risk.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 10, 2017, 09:02:50 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Learn to trade, mate. There is money there for as long as you have learned the necessary skills. Your $200 may also be used for hodling altcoins of your choices. That is the kind of investment you can do with that amount. But I prefer trading. Choose the cheapest that has the probability to rise soon.
Trading is the best way to make money in cryptocurrencies because it is better than to hold coins since they are not predictable and you cannot tell if they will pump in the future or not. If you are going to trade then only trading the coins that has a huge volume so you can earn easily and do day trade and always practice that kind of trading until you master it.
yeah i trade is good chooice than invest. i think its more profitable you can get profit everyday, easy and you can use trade as livelihood
in trading small to lose your balance all because you can hold it
Yes, trading is better than investing. Profit will depend on our experience, skills and luck, it is not as easy as you say and if want to get a profit every day as you say, we will need a lot of experience, this really is not simple. The difficulty is a lot but until we have the full experience and skills, the profit we can get is huge, I see now many people give up their main job to focus on trading, trading is really the best way to make more money and get rich
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 10, 2017, 08:55:54 AM
Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley

There is a risk in any financial activity. Your friend warned you right. You are a beginner, so you must be very careful in investing and trading. First, do not take independent decisions, but trust your friend, who is probably an experienced and successful person. Then you will gain experience and will independently earn money

I agree. Especially trading is riskier than investing. You can lose lots of many before earning some. Investing can also risky. If you invest your money to a wrong coin you can lose again. Even the coin can be true but the timing can be wrong, again you lose some money. I can also suggest you to trade but very very low amount like $1 for some good experience.

I think both of them have different levels of risk depending on the particular thing, for example when you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency market and have more skill in doing price analysis on the market of course the risk to trade may be much less than investment. the point is to choose according to the skills you have between trading or investment

The last thing you want to do is to trust someone else's decision for you, and yes that includes your friend. You are basically telling yourself that  you are making other people have decisions with your own money and if you lose your money because of your friend's decision then you will have to blame him or her and you might end up fighting with each other. The best thing your friend can do since he or she has more experience than you is try to teach you about investing and trading as it is better than giving him the authority to make decisions for yourself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 08:42:06 AM
Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley

There is a risk in any financial activity. Your friend warned you right. You are a beginner, so you must be very careful in investing and trading. First, do not take independent decisions, but trust your friend, who is probably an experienced and successful person. Then you will gain experience and will independently earn money

I agree. Especially trading is riskier than investing. You can lose lots of many before earning some. Investing can also risky. If you invest your money to a wrong coin you can lose again. Even the coin can be true but the timing can be wrong, again you lose some money. I can also suggest you to trade but very very low amount like $1 for some good experience.

I think both of them have different levels of risk depending on the particular thing, for example when you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency market and have more skill in doing price analysis on the market of course the risk to trade may be much less than investment. the point is to choose according to the skills you have between trading or investment
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
September 10, 2017, 07:52:22 AM
I think it depends on your strategy as well as time period. if you want to go for the long run then Investment will bring more value rather than trading. in case of the short run period, Trading is better than investment. but in order to participate in trading, you need to be skilled as well as requires some experiences.
also, you have to be active and should keep watching in the trade. but for the investment, you don't need to take any risk. so that I think the investment is better than trading.
Investing is better than trading for most of people because it's easier, trading is complicated and requires updated knowledge
to achieve a good result. I myself is a trader and investor as well and I can say investing is easy as long as you know how to take risk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 10, 2017, 06:01:37 AM
I think it depends on your strategy as well as time period. if you want to go for the long run then Investment will bring more value rather than trading. in case of the short run period, Trading is better than investment. but in order to participate in trading, you need to be skilled as well as requires some experiences.
also, you have to be active and should keep watching in the trade. but for the investment, you don't need to take any risk. so that I think the investment is better than trading.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 05:37:57 AM
I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Trading is the best way to make money in cryptocurrencies because it is better than to hold coins since they are not predictable and you cannot tell if they will pump in the future or not, trade is good chooice than invest. i think its more profitable you can get profit everyday.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
For the long term, investment is the best, for the short term should be very promising trading. We should share our short and long-term money, do not put all your money in the same place
Both are good, it all falls in trading because in the long term you will still trade your investment in order to make the money.
Well, trading for me is more attractive because the more you are active the more you will get an active income.

Hmmm, it's basically that investment and also trading have very different things. But the thing that you should know is that these two things can give us an advantage if we do it well. For example we are trading on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, where when trading we refer to comments or to someone's word. indeed initially it may be true, but it will never give us an active income, because we depend only on external forces rather than internal. Strengthen the analysis, therefore the main capital in investment and also trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 04:50:54 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
$200 is quite small if you want to invest so i suggest you to trade, either bitcoin or altcoin. If you have some fundamental in technical analysis it will be better, but if you don't, there's some good trader who provides TA in trading view so you can use that to make money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
September 10, 2017, 04:44:05 AM
Trading is risky,  do not proceed without knowledge.  If ypu are new start with small amount.  
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 04:43:08 AM
A lot of activity that involves money are risky, those trading and investing needs more knowledge and experience, then if you don't know how to do it, don't evee do it. You will surely lose money.
Activity: 22
September 10, 2017, 03:58:17 AM
Trading has evolved enormously in the last time and today anyone can trade, although trading is not suitable for everyone
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 03:43:40 AM
For me investing becuase investing is very high income your invest amount will triple, for trading is ok, but for me investing is very good to income and lots of money you made by investing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Learn to trade, mate. There is money there for as long as you have learned the necessary skills. Your $200 may also be used for hodling altcoins of your choices. That is the kind of investment you can do with that amount. But I prefer trading. Choose the cheapest that has the probability to rise soon.
Trading is the best way to make money in cryptocurrencies because it is better than to hold coins since they are not predictable and you cannot tell if they will pump in the future or not. If you are going to trade then only trading the coins that has a huge volume so you can earn easily and do day trade and always practice that kind of trading until you master it.
yeah i trade is good chooice than invest. i think its more profitable you can get profit everyday, easy and you can use trade as livelihood
in trading small to lose your balance all because you can hold it
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 10, 2017, 03:23:47 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I can say that trading is more profitable than investing. I always do the day trade and I can say that day trade is very profitable. Many altcoins nowadays that is full of potential and have a good progress in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 02:42:18 AM
Both are good. Investing is a passive way of getting profit and trading is active. In investing, you just need time to earn. In trading, you need to work for it like monitoring the price of this stock and when will you sell this. It depends what way you choose to get profit. What important is you get profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2017, 01:06:19 AM
Both is actually good provided that you have enough knowledge as to how to do either of it. But with that amount, i guess its best to invest it first and when you have gained enough profit, you do both. But before you invest, you have to do some research on what ICOS you should invest in so you'll surely have a profit. For me, investing must go first than trading though in trading you will gain profit rogh then and there provided that you are lucky or you're really good at it. but its more Tricky than investing though both requires risk.
Pages:
Jump to: