Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one to choose BITCOIN or ALTCOIN ?? - page 3. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
ftp://
I am very new to cryptocurrency. Just want to know which from these two bitcoin and altcoin should i do invest for a short time period say three to four months , waiting for your expert advices
Altcoins is the right platform in three to four months  because Bitcoins are long term investment coin so it is not fit for the mid term investment and short term investment.
But you are expectation is only satisfy in altcoin and you should analyse the right platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

The answer is to find a hidden gem.
Find a good crypto to invest in currencies tend to experience tremendous growth when there is a strong community backing it.
This way, people can contribute to new ideas and new features to be incorporated into the coin, increasing trading volume and signifying growth towards a bigger market.
By looking at how much interest and effort goes around the development community there is a chance that the coin will continue to innovate according to how the cryptocurrency market sees fit
Also a coin’s popularity score is a key indicator in determining the size of the community.
But with ICOs, you can really get a good deal with a cheap coin that will grow fast. Have a look at Multiversum, it's is a revolutionary tech which will have great returns in times to come, so you will not be disappointed. But with every other investment, do your own research first.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
If you want to inverse with the period of three to four months, Bitcoin is the best option. I had invested 650$ at the rate of 7000$.When the price of bitcoin reaches 9000$,I had sell that Bitcoin with the profit of 200$.So I think bitcoin is best option to get huge profit in short term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I am very new to cryptocurrency. Just want to know which from these two bitcoin and altcoin should i do invest for a short time period say three to four months , waiting for your expert advices
of course I suggest to invest in both, bitcoin and other altcoin, eg ethereum, NEO, Monero and others. but if for the next 3 to 4 months I recommend ethereum (ETH)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
You may save bitcoins for the future.
But never forget the altcoin,
because success is not seen in peak times
but success starts from zero.
Op only asked for 3-4 months of holding and thats not future means.lol.

I am a supporter of bitcoin but for short term holding i think its not bitcoin whos applicable,i would choose Ethereum for this one,because this coin has a good potential in generating increase for few months from now
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
btc or eth is a good place to start. they are 2 most popular coins
Activity: 490
I think only the altcoins will help you in your task, especially coins such as stratis or monero. They are very volatile. Yes, this is a risk, but with bitcoin at the moment you are unlikely to get a big profit because of its small rise in price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
It is always advisable to separate your fund into btc and altcoin ,usually 50% to btc and other half to altcoin but you can go for altcoin fully as I do.but invest in potential altcoin or token and have patience till project roadmap is completing ,in between focus on increasing the quantity in pump and dump scenario .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Bitcoin and altcoin is really good to get enough profit in the future. But I will choose altcoin because if I do that I can get more profit because the price is cheap and once the price increase you can get more profit. Because if you buy bitcoin you can get some profit only because the  price is very high and once the price increase it's double and it's hard to reach that..
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
because of volatility of the market, better to have both altcoins and bitcoin or ETH in your market. once market is down, you can buy more quantity, and in case the market is high you can sell part of it so that it is clear profit. that way you will reduce the risk of having loss.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
If you are very new into cryptocurrency you should not invest in altcoins instead of bitcoin. Most of the altcoins are very volatile and you can find yourself in a very risky and stressful situation. After some time watching the market you can choose some altcoins to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I'll choose Altcoin as it has more potential to grow unlike bitcoin. Just imagine an altcoin might 5x or 10x and bitcoin would not do this at least this year.
Activity: 13
I consider that it is necessary to have highly liquid coins bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Both are important, one another's support is a must for a gradual growth. Bitcoin has got the majority of the market than the altcoins. This provides an assurance upon the investment. Always a diversified plan gets more profit than making an investment into a specific asset.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500

I will suggest picking both. Invest some of your investment in BTC and remaining in good altcoins like Eth, Monero etc. BTC rules the crypto market and you can invest in it without any fear, but you need to do a research in choosing Altcoin for investment as there are thousands of altcoins circulating in the market.
Activity: 24
Start with bitcoin, then move to more established altcoins, then take a some part of your attention to the new and risky altcoins. Try to distribute your assets, never invest all in one.
Activity: 1274
If you have spare money then invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum first and hold for 02 to 03 months and hope you will get profits on selling it again in this ways you will learn more in two to three months and then buy good altcoins and Bitcoin too for future plans.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
as a beginner the BTC and ETH are best choice. And Ripple is one of Altcoins you can have. If you want to earn with short term, suppose to 3-4 months, altcoin is choice rather than BTC or ETH. Because they are long-term.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
for a period of 3-4 months I think you better choose altcoin because in that time period altcoin will be more potential for bigger increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
3-4 months is quite a short time, I think you should only invest in the top 20 altcoin like EOS, NEO or Stellar. It is the altcoin that will bring you profits for a short period of time.
We can see that the altcoins have quite strong changes compared to other altcoins. I recommend applying this speculation strategy and the altcoins. That would be a wise decision.
Pages:
Jump to: