Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one to choose BITCOIN or ALTCOIN ?? - page 5. (Read 559 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Bear in mind that when BTC is rallying or stable, powerful Altcoin projects make exponential gains, ie they gain in BTC terms when BTC is gaining on the USD, so Altcoin to USD increase can be geometric during a stable bull run.

The downside risk is that all altcoins are still heavily tied to BTC price fluctuations, so the reverse can also happen during a bear run. Make your own judgement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
ftp://
I am very new to cryptocurrency. Just want to know which from these two bitcoin and altcoin should i do invest for a short time period say three to four months , waiting for your expert advices
if I were in your shoes, I will choose both because put eggs in one basket is risky, I will invest 40% in Bitcoin and 60% in some altcoins at least I will choose min.8 of the top 50 altcoins in CMC
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
You still have to buy bitcoin! And then you already buy alcoins. If you want to short-term, then you need to bargain with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You may save bitcoins for the future.
But never forget the altcoin,
because success is not seen in peak times
but success starts from zero.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
I am very new to cryptocurrency. Just want to know which from these two bitcoin and altcoin should i do invest for a short time period say three to four months , waiting for your expert advices

I will suggest you to start from bitcoin because on every trading platform (maximum) to start trading you need to buy bitcoin or ETH. Then you can buy any altcoin using that BTC or ETH. Buy BTC from localbitcoins.com and hold for 3 to 4 months you will get benefit. In this procedure you will learn you actually trading works. You need to play in the market to get use to it...
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: