Pages:
Author

Topic: Which operating system(s) do you use? - page 9. (Read 24089 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I tried windows 8 again to see if it got any better......no it hasn't what a pile of rubbish its so bad
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Windows 7
Activity: 697
Win8 & linux
Activity: 470
Merit: 350
Linuxmint for me and Enlightment for my friends that are new to Linux.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Win7
Activity: 15
Ubuntu 14.04 for my servers
Activity: 14
Windows 7 Ultimate
Activity: 546
Still using windows 7 Grin

I will not go to windows 10 anytime soon. Windows 10 is monitored by the governement so be carefull.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Windows 7 and OpenSuse.
Activity: 27
I guess he copied the post.

I can't see people seriously talking about using XP sp2 since 2010 or something Huh
I have seen some people who still using windows xp
btw I am using windows 8.1
Activity: 252
Arch Linux (with GNOME 3 as desktop environment) and Windows 8.1.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Windows XP SP2 is currently my main OS since it's installed on my main laptop. The system restore disc only has SP2 installed (since SP3 wasn't around back then). I'll probably be updating it to SP3 soon.

For obvious reasons, I strongly recommended you don't connect that machine to the internet, keep it offline.

I guess he copied the post.

I can't see people seriously talking about using XP sp2 since 2010 or something Huh
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
win7 64 bit
Activity: 628
RH 5 something (its old)
Fedora 13 -21 depending on server
Centos 5 -7 depending on server
Debian bunch of em
Win 03 08 XP,7,8*
Droid
ios
ios (the cisco one)
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
Windows 7 professional 67bit
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

lol this thread still going on.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Windows XP SP2 is currently my main OS since it's installed on my main laptop. The system restore disc only has SP2 installed (since SP3 wasn't around back then). I'll probably be updating it to SP3 soon.

For obvious reasons, I strongly recommended you don't connect that machine to the internet, keep it offline.
Activity: 462
I have multiple computers. Windows XP SP2 is currently my main OS since it's installed on my main laptop. The system restore disc only has SP2 installed (since SP3 wasn't around back then). I'll probably be updating it to SP3 soon.

My other computers use XP SP3, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (it's a netbook so it's the starter edition Sad). I've used pretty much all of the Windows OSs including 95, 98, 98 SE, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, and now 8. XP is by far my favorite out of these.

I also have a few Linux discs which I boot from every now and then. I mostly use Ubuntu or Linux Mint but I also have discs for Knoppix, Morphix, Browser Linux, and Puppy Linux.
Activity: 281
Linux as I think that is the way to be the safest while on the net, such a small amount of users hackers tend not to write many viruses/malware for it and touch wood I have always been good with it while using clamtk.
Activity: 448
April 07, 2015, 07:06:40 PM
For a majority of things I use ChromeOS.
However I do use Windows 8.1 every now and then (Damn you Wireshark!)
Pages:
Jump to: