Pages:
Author

Topic: Which operating system(s) do you use? - page 13. (Read 24089 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 26, 2013, 07:07:02 PM
Undecided

M$ Windows is for degenerate corporate slaves..

Been using Linux since '92 -> epic hero

In you oppinion. In my oppinion linux is not for everyone. And i like windows cuz it looks a way much better than linux

I have same oppinion, linunx is not for evveryonne. Linux is for niice people, with muscular bodies and healthy apppetites, M$windows is for stricken goblin-people with hairy feet. FACT!

I knew you weren't the persson in your avvatar. Everyone was saying you werre.

Hey! don't try annd derreail this epic thread.  Sticck to the topic at hannd: Why M$windows reduces erectile power while Linux users can bench press 120kilo
Windows users don't have free timme to cook healthy foods while their OS is frozen, so they havve to eat only microwaved foods. Linux users (specifically, Ubuntu users) can decide to take the latest screen-lock and wait it out by makking a nice stir-fry and lift weights.

Macc users should probably be healthy sinnce all they do is draw on their screen (a very expensive notebook and set of colored pencills, if you ask me). I guess we can just challk that up to mental disabbilities.

so stupid ....

what is you point
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
November 26, 2013, 07:05:58 PM
Undecided

In you oppinion. In my oppinion linux is not for everyone. And i like windows cuz it looks a way much better than linux

I have same oppinion, linunx is not for evveryonne. Linux is for niice people, with muscular bodies and healthy apppetites, M$windows is for stricken goblin-people with hairy feet. FACT!

Hey! don't try annd derreail this epic thread.  Sticck to the topic at hannd: Why M$windows reduces erectile power while Linux users can bench press 120kilo
Windows users don't have free timme to cook healthy foods while their OS is frozen, so they havve to eat only microwaved foods. Linux users (specifically, Ubuntu users) can decide to take the latest screen-lock and wait it out by makking a nice stir-fry and lift weights.

Macc users should probably be healthy sinnce all they do is draw on their screen (a very expensive notebook and set of colored pencills, if you ask me). I guess we can just challk that up to mental disabbilities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 26, 2013, 06:58:52 PM
Undecided

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
November 26, 2013, 06:53:19 PM
Undecided

November 26, 2013, 06:52:49 PM
Undecided

it is not true but linux is not for ordinary ppl
November 26, 2013, 06:51:24 PM
Undecided

November 26, 2013, 06:39:15 PM
Undecided

November 26, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
 Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 18, 2013, 12:26:53 PM
linux servers ok, but what the fuck will i do with linux

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux

Have fun reading that, it might stop you from asking such ignorant questions.

dont like linux and over, i am not gonna read that article

Could you atleast explain why you don't like Linux? Have you had it installed on your pc, or atleast tried it once?

I tryed it once, and i couldnot find drivers for my laptop. Thats why i hate linux

So you say that a great OS sucks, because you can't even find drivers for a laptop  Roll Eyes.

That's great criticism if you ask me.....
November 26, 2013, 06:33:07 PM
I am using Windows 7

The best OS ever made
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 26, 2013, 06:31:23 PM
I am using Windows 7
November 26, 2013, 04:46:21 PM
win 7 64 bit
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 18, 2013, 08:32:03 PM

Could you atleast explain why you don't like Linux? Have you had it installed on your pc, or atleast tried it once?

I tryed it once, and i couldnot find drivers for my laptop. Thats why i hate linux

So you say that a great OS sucks, because you can't even find drivers for a laptop  Roll Eyes.

I'd say there's a very high probability of his laptop not supported vs him not being able to simply find drivers.
Sometimes laptops are lacking support from different windows OSes, u can imagine that linux is even worse in this department.
It's all about market share and manpower willing to make drivers based on that market share.

Agree, thats why only a limited person use Linux more for some particular things like Server and Mining Smiley
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 18, 2013, 04:35:25 AM

November 18, 2013, 07:38:02 PM

I'd say there's a very high probability of his laptop not supported vs him not being able to simply find drivers.
Sometimes laptops are lacking support from different windows OSes, u can imagine that linux is even worse in this department.
It's all about market share and manpower willing to make drivers based on that market share.

That reason was enough for me not to use linux
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
November 18, 2013, 07:19:09 PM

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 18, 2013, 03:41:11 AM

November 18, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
November 18, 2013, 07:58:53 AM
Window 7....
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 18, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
linux=crap

so many of them they had to be crap

Sure they are!

Maybe that's why Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter etc use Linux Servers instead of any MS system...  Tongue

And also:

90% of the world's supercomputers.

Source - Linux Foudation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVpbFMhOAwE

And, perhaps, that's why you use it everyday whether you know or not... Grin

Exactly. The new US Navy ships are also running on Linux. That guy has no idea what he's talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: