Pages:
Author

Topic: which project you are more likely to invest in - page 3. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Of the two choices that you were given, I prefer the second choice, even though they have to use a longer time, but projects that have products will be more survive in the market if their products are really liked by many people, and of course will be very different with a fast-developing project, but no product at all, because over time the project without the product will experience death.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
much better if you want to join a bounty campaign that is already registered in the market because in terms of tokens the risk is smaller compared to new tokens which sometimes take a long time to be listed on the exchange. but usually new tokens sometimes have unpredictable prices. instead you have to take time before joining the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
My personal opinion is please choose the top projects in the coinmarketcap. Because those projects are legit and have a huge potential to reach the market. The next thing is future updates. Because the future updates are really important to get an idea about the prices of the coins. If you invest in a project, please keep in touch with future updates.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Just wondering in which project you are more likely to invest in.

1. project with very ambitious plans and very strong marketing.  however, with the great risk that he will never release any product and all this is empty promises.

2. a project that was slowly developing from its own funds, released a working product and just started selling it and after 1,5year on the market released tokens to raise funds for creating more products and make strong marketing. For example this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-arbitool-professional-arbitrage-scanner-we-will-show-you-where-buy-low-4327261

Like other users, I am for a working project, although the price will not be high enough, it will still develop and move the project price up. For all the time in cryptocurrencies, I have met a lot of fraud and promises about future plans. But when the future came from the project, there were only candy wrappers (tokens) left in my wallet and now I can only collect them, while those deceivers are resting and living at your expense.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Another exchange? Smiley most of them have big problems with trading volume. I don’t think there is space for next one
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Well, for the first one it is like just a hype that will not last. It is only good for long term so for me it is good for greedy ones but in my own opinion I would go on the second one in which I have a projecr in mind. Not trying to shill but it id reallt happening. XBX - bitex which is not really good with marketing as of the moment but in regards with product they are delivering results and even improving it. Maybe you want to check this https://ezbitex.global/
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Just wondering in which project you are more likely to invest in.

1. project with very ambitious plans and very strong marketing.  however, with the great risk that he will never release any product and all this is empty promises.

2. a project that was slowly developing from its own funds, released a working product and just started selling it and after 1,5year on the market released tokens to raise funds for creating more products and make strong marketing. For example this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-arbitool-professional-arbitrage-scanner-we-will-show-you-where-buy-low-4327261
Pages:
Jump to: