Pages:
Author

Topic: Which stablecoin is the most reliable? - page 3. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 29, 2019, 04:51:21 PM
I would say rather yes than no, I can not name the same project with foreseeable future and prospects.  Roll Eyes
So! Where did you get this GRAM coins? Share please!
October 29, 2019, 04:38:19 PM
Guys, is GRAM a stable coin? I ve invested some money into it, not sure about the future
As I see it's not that stable, SEC put a strain on it. Real strain, but now the price is better and there is a future no doubt, how long ago have you bought GRAM?
I have bought a month ago, price was higher than now, but it was a great timing for me, I had free money for it. I have various tokens and coins. I want to break up crypto for 10 years and then sell

Haha, clever Idea  Grin Grin Grin But I have doubts about such approach. I want 1 year investment, not longer. SO gram is my solution?
October 29, 2019, 04:30:03 PM
Guys, is GRAM a stable coin? I ve invested some money into it, not sure about the future
As I see it's not that stable, SEC put a strain on it. Real strain, but now the price is better and there is a future no doubt, how long ago have you bought GRAM?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
October 29, 2019, 11:28:11 AM
Hello,

I have never really used stablecoins so far, my question simple:

Which stablecoin is the real stablecoin and can be trusted? USDT always seemed like an option but they had that issue when the price suddenly dropped down to 0.85, which makes me trust them less.

Is there a stablecoin to which you can put your funds and be sure that you will get back what you put? (I know it cannot be 100% guarantee, but which according to your opinion is the best?)
It is very rare to find a stable coin these days but if you've seen USDT as stable, you should stick on it and do not be stumbled by seeing it fall down a bit. Just by simply looking at their market cap and by posted by some, Tether USDT is at the top. It can already be seen as a sign that it is the most recommended stablecoin as of now. Just always be mindful and always monitor the changes occuring at the coin to know if you should stay or not anymore.
I dont think that there is a stable coin because as far as I know cryptocurrency is volatile in terms of price and we all know that, because in every transaction there are some changes in price. Just think of it every minute, every second there is transaction happening twenty-four hours in seven days. Maybe it is dumping or pumping, and trading is famous in this case because whenever the price is dumping they should have courage to hold it until the price comes back to its high price and also they should have patience because just like what happened from 2017 until now, the price is not recovering yet just like what happened in that year.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
October 29, 2019, 10:44:33 AM
as we already know that stable coins cannot move significantly upward, I mean the price of every stable coin only moves at a fixed price. so if you are interested in stable coins you can invest in USDT or USDC. they are stable coins and many users use them for investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 29, 2019, 10:38:51 AM
Hello,

I have never really used stablecoins so far, my question simple:

Which stablecoin is the real stablecoin and can be trusted? USDT always seemed like an option but they had that issue when the price suddenly dropped down to 0.85, which makes me trust them less.

Is there a stablecoin to which you can put your funds and be sure that you will get back what you put? (I know it cannot be 100% guarantee, but which according to your opinion is the best?)
It is very rare to find a stable coin these days but if you've seen USDT as stable, you should stick on it and do not be stumbled by seeing it fall down a bit. Just by simply looking at their market cap and by posted by some, Tether USDT is at the top. It can already be seen as a sign that it is the most recommended stablecoin as of now. Just always be mindful and always monitor the changes occuring at the coin to know if you should stay or not anymore.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 29, 2019, 10:19:44 AM
USDT tether is the most reliable for me. most of the exchange if not all us it as of now. the only flaw of this coin is you don't know whats backing up this coin or it is just created on bubbles.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
October 29, 2019, 09:10:13 AM
Tether (USDT) is currently the most widely used stablecoin in the world, but it is quite risky to use it because of FUD news. In my opinion, the most reliable stablecoins are USDC and PAX.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
October 29, 2019, 08:13:06 AM
You can find out the most reliable stable coin according to their market cap. So which stable coin has a big market cap that means that is the most reliable coin IMO. Here is some stable coin and their market cap according to https://coinmarketcap.com on 29.10.19

1. Tether USDT                         $4,116,948,481

2. USD Coin USD Coin (USDC)   $472,958,897 USD

3. Paxos Standard (PAX)            $260,218,312 USD

4. TrueUSD (TUSD)                   $180,749,382 USD

5. Dai (DAI)                              $89,252,171 USD

6. USDK (USDK)                       $27,900,098 USD

7. Binance USD (BUSD)              $21,340,817 USD

8. Gemini Dollar (GUSD              $7,915,479 USD

9. USDQ (USDQ)                        $5,471,711 USD

10. StableUSD (USDS)                 $3,601,028 USD

These are the top 10 Stable coins according to their market cap. So There is no hesitation to say that USDT is the best reliable stable coin. It's my personal opinion. So tt is my personal opinion, and may not be anyone else's

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 29, 2019, 07:56:35 AM
I think nothing, if you search as you think. especially in crypto. even USDT, USDC, PAX, etc. are unstable. it still has a difference, even though it is small. and keep moving following the price of bitcoin. You can't make your money full from what you put in and out on a stable coin. it still decreases. they say this coin is stable. yes this is indeed stable because the fluctuations are not like bitcoin and altcoin .. basically you can't find crypto that is really stable
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
October 29, 2019, 07:54:15 AM
In my opinion, all stablecoins are reliable (therefore they are stablecoins Smiley ).
Personally, I like USDT, TUSD and PAX more.

USDC too. I am more fond of USDC although whales prefer USDT because of is huge volume. Basically these four aforementioned above are most reliable for me and I always use them in exchanges plus they are built on Ethereum blockchain which make it more convenient too
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
October 29, 2019, 07:42:41 AM
Surely it has to be USDC being backed by Coinbase, it's the one I trust most anyway.
It is better than the rest of the stable coins in the market, never used that till now as the market was on a downfall but i will be using this when the market rallies again and since it is a coins supported by coinbase who is a reputable company and they issues reports on the holdings every month but that cannot be said about the rest of the stable coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 29, 2019, 07:40:20 AM
Surely it has to be USDC being backed by Coinbase, it's the one I trust most anyway.
Personally, I prefer USDT because USDT is supported more by the market, while USDC is not as much market support as USDT, so USDT appears more on the market than USDC, although basically these two coins are equally good and very profitable if we hold it.
I think USD is a currency it can exchange anywhere in this world so once USDT also globalised we can exchange easily and BTC also globalised soon, nowadays most of the peoples are using Bitcoin because of profitable investment, But USDT is not a profitable investment and is because it is a stablecoin. Those are like to invest USDT is a secure platform and few more stable coins are available in the market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
October 29, 2019, 07:28:12 AM
Have you heard of Digital Gold? This is a stablecoins currency that is applied according to the physical gold price. Value of each Gold (ERC20) = 1 gram of Gold. Each GOLD token is 100% backed by physical gold stored in secure vault. Amount of physical gold stored can be verified at any time.
I have heard about that and for me personally there is no transparency about how much gold is reserved to backed all of the total token that already distributed in the market. But we are talking about stable coin right now and it looks like it's not about digital gold but stable coins like USDT, TUSD or something else.
A coin that is fully transparent with a reserved amount can be called a reliable coin. Gemini dollar is the most reliable coin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2019, 06:53:23 AM
In my opinion, a reliable coin is BCH. because BCH prices are very stable on the crypto market. even the increase in BCH prices continues to rise so rapidly.
No, hell no. Cheesy IMHO BCH is complete shit and definitely not a stablecoin.

I am looking for a real stablecoin which I could buy for specific amount and after 2 years take the same amount back.

Cryptocurrency has a volality of price where every coin has changes and it is how the trading works. There are some stable coin that you buy but not in the market. Some coin have coinmarketcap where there have price that you can assume if it is low or high.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
October 29, 2019, 06:20:37 AM
Personally, I prefer USDT because USDT is supported more by the market, while USDC is not as much market support as USDT, so USDT appears more on the market than USDC, although basically these two coins are equally good and very profitable if we hold it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 29, 2019, 04:41:02 AM
Today it is possible to find dozens of coins in the stablecoin market. They all say it is backed up with the USD, but we do not really know whether that is true. Even Binance has recently created his own stablecoin. I do not know, but I suggest everyone be careful. I have used them few times so far and I do not recommend them to anyone. When the time comes, one of them will explode, so I hope you will not be there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 29, 2019, 04:27:54 AM
Have you heard of Digital Gold? This is a stablecoins currency that is applied according to the physical gold price. Value of each Gold (ERC20) = 1 gram of Gold. Each GOLD token is 100% backed by physical gold stored in secure vault. Amount of physical gold stored can be verified at any time.
Activity: 10
October 29, 2019, 04:25:31 AM
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
October 29, 2019, 04:22:24 AM
Frankly, i believe all stable coins are real, there back up is just the difference,
usdt, tether, usdc and even binance usd stable coin are backed up by finance capitals or fiat. if you have read about gold stable coin; it is backed up by real gold in bullion vault.

It depends on what you want.

Just dyor and remember to stay in profit not loss.
Pages:
Jump to: