Pages:
Author

Topic: Which stablecoin is the most reliable? - page 8. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
In my opinion, a reliable coin is BCH. because BCH prices are very stable on the crypto market. even the increase in BCH prices continues to rise so rapidly.
No, hell no. Cheesy IMHO BCH is complete shit and definitely not a stablecoin.

I am looking for a real stablecoin which I could buy for specific amount and after 2 years take the same amount back.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, a reliable coin is BCH. because BCH prices are very stable on the crypto market. even the increase in BCH prices continues to rise so rapidly.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
In fact, I have not used any stable coins so far. Nor have I invested in it so far. And I do not see any benefit in investing in stablecoin as they are usually constant in price. Their price neither increases nor decreases. I think, they are there for those who want to store their money in stablecoin and use to purchase other coins wherever they want. So it does not work for me at least at this time of period.
Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
Hello,

I have never really used stablecoins so far, my question simple:

Which stablecoin is the real stablecoin and can be trusted? USDT always seemed like an option but they had that issue when the price suddenly dropped down to 0.85, which makes me trust them less.

Is there a stablecoin to which you can put your funds and be sure that you will get back what you put? (I know it cannot be 100% guarantee, but which according to your opinion is the best?)
Pages:
Jump to: