Pages:
Author

Topic: Which stablecoin is the most reliable? - page 6. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
in my opinion the best is usdc, for the reason he already has a lot of exchange and also the fee is very low because it is still in ethereum network and also the decrease is not too severe like tether.
i believe there are no stable coin in this crypto market because the amount of token are too many but only very few has a high value, these low cryptos can easily be manipulated by whales, unless we invest in top altcoins, it is still safer than other cryptos, none of any crypto is stable when this crypto is too small when compared to the world market.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
I don't know which stable coin is which out there but stable coins that are actually regulated by the government are the ones that is reliable, you should avoid stable coins that are dodgy like tether where $750M is missing and they refuse to do any audit prior before the loss was announce.

Despite everything that happened to Tether, all the rumors and guesses about Tether, I consider it the most reliable.
USDT is the father of stablecoins, it's integrated by many representatives of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Other companies/projects simply decided to take advantage of the precarious position of Tether. So now there is such a variety of stablecoins, but they pursue the same goals.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Hello,

I have never really used stablecoins so far, my question simple:

Which stablecoin is the real stablecoin and can be trusted? USDT always seemed like an option but they had that issue when the price suddenly dropped down to 0.85, which makes me trust them less.

Is there a stablecoin to which you can put your funds and be sure that you will get back what you put? (I know it cannot be 100% guarantee, but which according to your opinion is the best?)
If you are interested in stability and security, I advise you to use the exchange, which has a pair to the usual dollar. I, for example, do this, but in most cases I invest in various coins and tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
NONE. Stable coins are not something that represents the real currency at all, they say they are pegged to real price but that is only viable as long as people make it out to be, if people decide that it actually doesn't worth that much than the stablecoin will fall, there is technically nothing stopping those coins to fall to 1 cent each because even the owners and creators of those coins do not have 1 to 1 backing and as long as the price keeps dropping off and no more people buying it than they could potentially fuel that to a point and will have to stop because of lack of funds and than it will go to zero.

Stablecoins are all a scam, they are literally a way to raise capital and put it in a bank for the creators, they take your money and call it 1 to 1 dollar backed and make profits from it.
Activity: 812
in my opinion the best is usdc, for the reason he already has a lot of exchange and also the fee is very low because it is still in ethereum network and also the decrease is not too severe like tether.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I don't know which stable coin is which out there but stable coins that are actually regulated by the government are the ones that is reliable, you should avoid stable coins that are dodgy like tether where $750M is missing and they refuse to do any audit prior before the loss was announce.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I think it is best to buy 2 or 3 different stable coins, no one can be trusted 100%, so it is better to share the risks.
Activity: 285
Hello,

Which stablecoin is the real stablecoin and can be trusted? USDT always seemed like an option but they had that issue when the price suddenly dropped down to 0.85, which makes me trust them less.

Is there a stablecoin to which you can put your funds and be sure that you will get back what you put? (I know it cannot be 100% guarantee, but which according to your opinion is the best?)

It only recently dropped to about 95 compared to other stablecoins. And the important advantage of USDT is that it is the most widely used stablecoin with large volume. So it has a much higher liquidity than the rest of the stablecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
never had experience except from USDT and USDC
for me Tether or USDT is better here , although there was many issue about Tether being scam and another bad news but the price now look stable.
Activity: 546
I have no plan to invest in stablecoin. Because it is more risky rather than bitcoin and other coin. And on the other hand I dont have enough knowledge to manage that coin unlike bitcoin that easy to handle. But I read some arucle that USDC is a good coin and right now I am continue to have a research about that coin. And I find people who already to use it before I invest on it to have some advised.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I trust coinbase's USDC stablecoin. In my opinion, this is the best and most reliable stablecoin in the market, which has sufficient volumes and is supported by one of the best platforms in the cryptocurrency market. As an alternative, I would have looked to Gemini Dollar.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I have some time in this market.  And I want to tell you that there is no reliable and stable cryptocurrency on the market.  This is all very relative.  Today this coin can be reliable and tomorrow is gone.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
if you want stablecoin for investment just pick ethereum or bitcoin, because ethereum and bitcoin have establish position and make it low risk to investment
Ha bro, when did ethereum and bitcoin become stable coins with all these volatility that they have, and moreover, they are not designed to be stable cons yet since they are not being controlled and not equal to stable assets.

I guess you have to study more on what stable coins are, but for the record, and according to Forbes definition, “A “stable coin” is a cryptocurrency pegged to another stable asset, like gold or the U.S. dollar”, they are the ones you usually see people refer to as USDT, USDC and many more. Tether is an example of stable coin and their value doesn’t usually fluctuate that much because they are meant to be pegged to stable assets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
For Stablecoin, I still believe it might be USDT and USDC. The two Stablecoin that I still hold in trust are stable. If indeed it decreases, of course, the value will not decrease. Because when I move my assets to USDT or USDC, of course the value doesn't change much. Therefore I still believe that USDT and USDC are the trustworthy Stablecoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Hello,

Well tether would have really been the best bet, as when it comes to leveraging, they serve that purpose right and even changing your other cryptos temporarily to them, but for now, I really don’t know what is going on with tether with these FUD news about them, I guess they have not been so transparent as much as we all thought, since they are being accused of over printing.

I don’t really know any other USDT, but you can still check the coinmarket to see which one is still above the other, then you can probably go for that, but always check updated from time to time, as there are so many factors that could contribute to their not being stable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Even USDT has some bad rumors about it but still, it has the highest volume it terms in stablecoins it used on almost all top exchanges, I might also consider USDC it has quite some reputation because it is fully backed by the US dollar and developed by the CENTRE consortium.

You can find other stablecoins here: https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/stablecoin/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Before when I was trading I always used USDT and I never had any problems. There will always be a risk in using stable coins, but using USDT reduces this risk.

The risk is more lesser when you are dealing with day trade as you can keep monitoring the value and your assets itself, there's a risk as we are still
in an industry where assurance can't be assume right away, we are seeing volatility and even stable coin is not free from suffering if a huge dumped
happen inside the exchange.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
I have always used Tether (USDT) so far, and it's not so bad, prices can change appreciably, maybe because it is main pair in a variety of large markets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
USDT is the most stable because it is on the government and I guess there will be no problem in using that also the risk will be lessened. Binance coin also for me this year it is stable and doesn't going down easily because it had a big support from the binance exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Before when I was trading I always used USDT and I never had any problems. There will always be a risk in using stable coins, but using USDT reduces this risk.
Pages:
Jump to: