Pages:
Author

Topic: Which trading platform do you use? - page 2. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:55:46 AM
Bittrex is a good platform in my opinion. But now, binance is far more better as it has a better volume and a nice platform and good interface as well and that makes it easy for beginners to start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 15, 2018, 03:16:54 PM
bittrex is OK actually but there are not a lot of volumes and there is no margin. bitmex is a legit one if you want to trade BTC/USD
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
during the correction, I recommend going into currencies that repeat the dollar, for example USDT. from all exchanges to choose only the top. these are the basic rules
Activity: 18
June 26, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
I alrady use Binance but now i moved to cryptopia, it's simple to use and has plenty of alt coins to trade
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 26, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

I do prefer binance and bitrex, Both are reliable and excellent sites. Recently i tried poloniex, which is also good trading platform. Comparing these Binance is better than bitrex. Because its a fastest growing trading platform in the world. Binanace is the best market to buy altcoins, it has mobile application which is user friendly and also transaction fee is minimal, binance has more volume and better to handling trafic.
Activity: 672
June 26, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
I find it hard to trade there especially those newbies because of you will need to move your coins to trading account for me it's a more hassle compared to other exchanges
Unlike any other exchange in there, you have 3 accounts. Margin, trading and I forgot the other one. Bro, you just need to transfer it's not a hassle dude. But yeah, unlike kucoin or something, you don't need to move it somewhere else for you to trade. But hitbtc is the best platform for me especially for beginners. Nothing can change that lol.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
What are trading platform? I don't know what it is. Is that where you exchange btc to eth something like that? How to get in in that?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

For starters, I think you should use large and safe trading platforms, such as Poloniex, Bittrex, etc. The large and varied volume of currencies will help them quickly get accustomed to it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 26, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
I become a hitbtc trader for a long time. I know that hitbtc is not the best trading platform you'll be having but, it is really user friendly and beginners used to stay in here. So I stayed.
I find it hard to trade there especially those newbies because of you will need to move your coins to trading account for me it's a more hassle compared to other exchanges
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 10:55:37 AM
I use Binance because of the high volume of trade, and I use Qryptos because it uses cold wallet for it storage, and withdrawal of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tpay are free some other coins could be free too, it trading fee is very low. Although withdrawal are manually processed so I get patient with them and I love their interface too.
Activity: 672
June 26, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
I become a hitbtc trader for a long time. I know that hitbtc is not the best trading platform you'll be having but, it is really user friendly and beginners used to stay in here. So I stayed.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
June 26, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
If you looking for exchange that listed many pair of crypto with USDT,  I think these exchange is Okex, Huobi, and Gate.io because they offer that pair with many potential crypto. They also has friendly interface and also has big trading volume.
Did you learn about these exchanges because you have been hunting some bounties and then they got listed on these shit-exchanges? Talk about exchanges the first few that should come out of your mouth is Poloniex Bittrex and so on. Not some etherdelta like looking scum exchanges where shitcoins get listed after ICO stage.

Personaly i used more than 2 different exchange but mostly i like Indodax exchange because they offer many altcoin paired with IDR, this my national fiat currency so make easy to make withdraw to my bank account anytime i want.
This is a good example of an exchange - because its local it will help you in making fiat deposits and subsequently conversions easier to perform.

Other exchange i used is Cryptopia because they listed many coin that still undervalued.
Cryptopia often lists some shitcoins so I guess thats why you often need it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
June 26, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Personaly i used more than 2 different exchange but mostly i like Indodax exchange because they offer many altcoin paired with IDR, this my national fiat currency so make easy to make withdraw to my bank account anytime i want. Other exchange i used is Cryptopia because they listed many coin that still undervalued.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
If you looking for exchange that listed many pair of crypto with USDT,  I think these exchange is Okex, Huobi, and Gate.io because they offer that pair with many potential crypto. They also has friendly interface and also has big trading volume.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
May 31, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
I really like binance. you can trade easily in binance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
Because now all crypto look going up and down at the sametimes is better to trade in pair with USDT, and some exchange that offer many this pair is Gate.io and Okex, i used both for day trading and really help to avoid loss value when all crypto down at the same times. Both exchange has big volume and good customer support via telegram chat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
In my opinion, Bittrex and Binance are the best. I am currently using Binance and it is user friendly. It is beginner friendly too, as I haven't faced any problem when i started trading.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Binance could be a good exchange for a beginners as it has a user's friendly interface with more pairing options and the transaction fee will be lesser if you use BNB as your default payment. But every exchanges are good and unique to catch a users attention and will depend on how frequent your trading at that exchanges as you will be familiar on their interface. Also, always make sure you activate a 2FA in your transaction for your safety.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Trading platoform that is good or less fees is binance and cryptopia and kucoin and poloniex with good reputable trading playform. Its good and safe for me, and has some nice security and fast withdrew pf funds. For beginners you can try kucoin and binance they are good but beware some fake sites that looks like binance are in the market so beware. Good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
February 28, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Trading is a good profitable platform but beginners are not survive in this platform because they don't know anything in crypto strategy so it is not possible for beginners. You already using best trading site if you feel it is not satisfied your expectation choose GDAX site because this is good potential site it attracts most of the traders in current scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: