Pages:
Author

Topic: Which trading platform do you use? - page 3. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

cex.io? I myself use them for eur options (https://cex.io/btc-eur), but they have usd and gbp as well.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 21, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

Bittrex is the best so far, you also can try for Binance or Bit-Z exchange or maybe Cryptopia, but i think the volume for trading in Cryptopia is not too high if compared with other markets.
since i become beginners in crypto, i use Bittrex as my trading platform because its interface is easy to understand how to used it

I agree that bittrex is a good exchange but bitrrex has been locking people's accounts for KYC to be done before withdrawals are possible. This is not something expected by a reputable exchange and this problem with KYC has been happening which makes everything public - which is supposed to be anonymous in the crypto community. People are looking for alternatives which dont have such issues and thus moving to Binance for now.

Honestly bittrex is a good exchange but the KYC gives everyone the creeps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
Gdax and bitfinex are 2 that I trust. Security is high. I'd create a gdax account and link a $$ account to that. Transfer your btc,ltc,ETH from gdax to the exchange of your choice. Make sure the exchange is secure.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

Bittrex is the best so far, you also can try for Binance or Bit-Z exchange or maybe Cryptopia, but i think the volume for trading in Cryptopia is not too high if compared with other markets.
since i become beginners in crypto, i use Bittrex as my trading platform because its interface is easy to understand how to used it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
lots of good exchange for trading. including hitbtc, binance, kucoin, bittrex and lots of them. but i like for binance because in binance give a good price than other exchange and hitbtc because the first coins release in hitbtc. and suitable to buy cheap price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Since I start trading i used hibtc although it is not popular as other big exchange i found it easy to use so far i didnt encounter any problem  for almost 6months of my trading there the fee is also low. in general im satisfied with hitbtc as my trading platform
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 14, 2018, 04:25:06 AM
I began with Bittrex. Tried many stock exchanges and still impressed cex and binance
Bittrex and Poloniex are like everyone’s favorite exchanges. There were some rumors regarding Poloniex few weeks ago but Bittrex is also my favorite one.But my friend is using Binance. Personally I believe, if someone is keeping his coin there, he must have more than one option for safety purpose.

There is one more website that I found trustworthy, Iq options. Making a demo account and trading in the desired crypt currency is fun there too.

What I hate on bittrex is they required some KYC before we can trade huge in their site and that would be awful to give since public Identity given to any unknown people is so scary that's why I'm bit turn off on them and yet know using the Binance at Kucoin for much easy and at ease trade.

If you trade huge volumes of coins then you need to get your KYC done. I know this feels creepy and in the crypto world its even more creepy but its just the way of life for the traders. They have to get it done in order to trade without restrictions, freely. It does seem like they are spying on you but - but you cant help it if you are stuck with a centralized exchange.

Decentralized exchanges are not that safe even if they dont need KYC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
I began with Bittrex. Tried many stock exchanges and still impressed cex and binance
Bittrex and Poloniex are like everyone’s favorite exchanges. There were some rumors regarding Poloniex few weeks ago but Bittrex is also my favorite one.But my friend is using Binance. Personally I believe, if someone is keeping his coin there, he must have more than one option for safety purpose.

There is one more website that I found trustworthy, Iq options. Making a demo account and trading in the desired crypt currency is fun there too.

What I hate on bittrex is they required some KYC before we can trade huge in their site and that would be awful to give since public Identity given to any unknown people is so scary that's why I'm bit turn off on them and yet know using the Binance at Kucoin for much easy and at ease trade.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
I use bittrex, poloniex and started using bianance now as well.

Those 3 cover basically every coin I want. In the cases they dont I also use cryptopia.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
February 14, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 07, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
bittrex is great for trading at high prices very good for profit. you can try market binance to be done as trading because the market is currently a favorite for traders doing the activity.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
I use a lot of exchanges. Because the coin i want are mostly not listed on the same exchange. So im on cryptopia, binance, kucoin, etherelta and yobit. Its a lot of work to verify on every exchange, but you need to do. At first i dont want to register on some exchanges, so i dont buy the coin and i lost a lot of profit!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
hi friends, try trading with kuCoin platform.
I think even though kuCoin have not been around for a long time in the crypto world, but kuCoin very easy to use and have a relative fees.
Activity: 427
January 18, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
I am using multiple exchanges due to various reasons and I am listing them below -

Bittrex - High Volume, Regular pumps in alt prices, Trusted, Never faced any issues, Personal Favourite

Binance - Highest Volume, Limited But good coins, Can do big trades

Cryptopia - Invest in new coins for long HODL of several months
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
January 18, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
I've been enrolling into different exchanges b/c the crypto that I am interested in does not trade on Bittrex.

So I have Coinbase (Gdax)
Cryptopia
Binance
KuCoin (This exchange is relatively new and has had issues sending out ETH, see Reddit subforum if your interested)
Bittrex
Gemini

Gdax is pretty good for USD (fiat) to LTC, BTC, ETH and BCH. Lots of liquidity and fast executions.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 18, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Bittrex and Binance is the best trading platform for beginners. Because this trading sites are most trusted platform. These two are more secured and more comfortable for competitors and beginners. In current scenario number of trading platforms are available in the market. But you decide the which one is suitable for your trading GDAX also good in the market. So you should analyse your own and take decision
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 17, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
I used many exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, EtherDelta, Adex, Kucoin, Gate.io,  because in my opinion to risky put all money in 1 single exchange because all exchange has issue hacking. All exchange above at the moment is good and never any issue about withdrawal in my experienced.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
January 17, 2018, 09:08:55 PM
Oh god please please please don't use Coinbase or GDAX they are the nut worst because every time it is peak volume they crash. Now that we got rid of the crap exchanges I would say it is in your best interest to use a top 5 exchange wherever your geo location allows because they will offer the best support, volume, and probably have lowest fees. Good luck out there Smiley
Activity: 887
January 17, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
I always use cryptopia,hitbtc. for new Binance and Kucoin join, because both exchange is good.
Pages:
Jump to: