Pages:
Author

Topic: Which trading platform do you use? - page 4. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 08:07:37 PM
I mostly trade on Binance, the best exchange in my opinion at the moment. Also I have deposits on Kucoin, Cryptopia and Gate.io
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2018, 06:51:46 PM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.
Thanks for advice

Well, you need to clarify that, you are looking for an altcoin exchange or just a forex broker? Usd/eur/gbp is just only in forex, not on gdax or any other one like bittrex.

Just use a forex broker if you are looking to trade currencies (normal currencies) a few of them let you use altcoins, but only the most important ones, like ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

I heard many good thing about Gdax, i think you can try to trade on that exchanger.
Bittrex and binance are still my first choice for trading but i have new option like Kucoin. KUCOIN also good and it has very quick transaction.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
I use Cryptopia, it's simple to use and has plenty of alt coins to trade.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 17, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Thanks for advice guys, i really appreciate it.
just one more question:
does any of them have a demo account for learning to operate it?

Pointing to both exchanges I mentioned at my first response to you, I think there is no demo account there. But believed me, their interface is so easy to understand since you have experienced already at Bittrex (you mentioned you like that site).

Whaleclub.co have demo account but it doesn't have a GBP trade, only USD,EUR and I think JPY? (not sure of this). Aside from that I have no idea on other bitcoin exchange with the same feature.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 17, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
I am using the Binance transaction platform. Although it is a commercial site with no time in the market crypto velvet it brings a very good experience for investors so I like to use it. Binance has a smaller transaction fee than other commercial sites, it integrates many tools to support trades, beautiful interface with many modes of use, good security platform and absolute security. I believe you will find it interesting to join Binance.
Activity: 72
January 17, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
Thanks for advice guys, i really appreciate it.
just one more question:
does any of them have a demo account for learning to operate it?
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
January 17, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
I usually use Bittrex but I am looking for more new ones,

any good suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 17, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

Honestly for me all are good for beginners as long as they able to familiarize with the trading site's interface and terms.

GDAX and Kraken are the only trading platforms I know that have an open market for USD, EUR, GBP. Is this trading platforms good? For some yes and for some no as we have different experienced using them. Your ratings and reviews to this trading sites will be based on your experience using them so you might want to check them out.

Searching also others feedback to them will give you a reference for this exchanges.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 17, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
I used to use Bittrex but now i moved to Binance. I like the volume they have and the lower fees when you pay with BNB.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
I really like the Binance exchange. Now they are very active in their activities and are increasingly taking the first positions in the volume of trading. For beginners, it will be especially good as almost all new crypto-currencies are added to it.
Activity: 72
January 17, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Pages:
Jump to: