Pages:
Author

Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018? - page 2. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?

Personally, I think that coins like smart contract coins will have the most success this year.
And I very much rely on Ethereum. This is my opinion.  Smiley
If you look into altcoin there are a lot of coins having similar properties or they are indented for the same purposes. That is the reason we could not expect which one is going to stay with us  and which one will get dumped in near future. There are always huge risks in front of us if we choose investing into altcoins. I'm not looking for investing in altcoins so I am not worrying about this coins because I have plan to have only bitcoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think privacy coins will be big! Given the regulations aspect from the government's, I believe privacy coins will be used more and more as an attempt to get around certain regulations. I am a big fan of DeepOnion! I think this could of severely undervalued at the moment and has a huge potential!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think it's really important to keep an eye on platform coins and overall crypto infrastructure projects. This is where the real value lies. I think 3rd gen platform coins like NEO will do well. ADA EOS will also have strong 2018. Ive also been seeing allot of talk about decentralised trading platforms given the increasing regulatory tensions. My pick would be the NEX exchange launching on NEO
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
I do see IoT coins gaining lots of momentum due to the industry and the sheer amount of devices being added. ITC has been doing really well and will overtake IOTA imo. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
all coins will increase so I can not predict as if our life will be hungry or drinking or defecate when we can not predict just as the coin price is clear the more coin it is getting expensive also the price like dog coin, eth, bitcoin it next year the price can be doubled so that my other opinion can go up can go down everything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

It all depends on ROI expectations. I think NEO, ETH will continue their uptrend in USD value.
ETH will go up - cause its everywhere and many ICOs are dependant on ETH. I have low ROI expectations.
NEO will go up - cause very strong ecosystem is built around it. I have also low ROI expectations.

Also new platform may go up (Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa) - but they need to prove themselves and its time - so I would expect medium ROI.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com

For me ethereum my number one pick becuse as a secondary coin follow their boss bitcoin, ethereum have potentially to grw up their price in the marketcap actually i relay also the prediction according to the prediction for the ethereum 2018 goes up their price in the market but difficult to predict what month can upirse their value, hoping before end of the year ethereum reach the highest price expectations from the people.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I'll go with anonymous coin. Because these kind of coins has the future because sending or receiving coin without any information or you cannot track by anyone. This will help every user to hide their identity. Hope there are more coins coming that will about privacy.
Activity: 129

once again btc will again be on top
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Platform coins are going to big , watch out for the next ethereum
Activity: 129

THE 1 and only BTC because of it's popularity
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Most likely base chain technology that provides a better technical solution than the existing ones are likely to have a large interest from the community and growth.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Well the answer is absolutely simple to me as i strongly believe that some altcoins will move significantly in this year 2018 the way things are going at the moment. Although there are some speculation about Bitcoin increasing in value to the turn of $50,000 before end of December this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
My opinion this coin which have its platform and respectively . they have children, the new tokens are already programmers now presented as new ICO, with great ideas! Platforms such as ETH, NEO, NXt....
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I will always choose smart contract coins, IMO they have a long term use and it allows other application to be deployed on top of them
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
I think btcoin will persist  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I hope to see bitcoin stabilize around ~$15k by the end of the year.

Though if we see some btc growth, other coins might also follow suit, but either way, I'm pretty optimistic right now. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I hardly know which coin will be strong in 2018 but the grouping of coins which I think will do best are privacy coins, security token coins, and DAG type coins. These 3 groupings to me stand to have the best year given everything we know about regulation and the way the market is trending.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Personally, I think that coins like smart contract coins will have the most success this year.
And I very much rely on Ethereum. This is my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I believe that the following coins, which will gradually develop, are ETH, WAVES, ICX and NEO, because these violas have very good performance in the price chart. These altoknymi have a very good reputation, and because of this many people were invited to invest additional investment.
I do see many people are keep suggesting monero for anonymous transaction purpose but I do see dash coin is also serving the same purposes. When there are two established coins are serving same purpose then I doubt both will share their success which will be impacting each other in terms of growth. Still, if people do consider having an anonymous transactions is the biggest a concern, then we can be sure about success of these coins in near future.

But, I do believe bitcoin alone will be enough in 2018 to make handsome amounts of profits as bitcoin still remains strong and more promising than any other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: