Pages:
Author

Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018? - page 6. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
litecoin, cordano, bitcoin, nano, nem ,neo, Komodo
Activity: 70
February 20, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
I think  all type of coins will be strong. But i bet Smart Contract coins , ETH. It will be reach higher volume..
Activity: 198
February 20, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?
I think the king and queen will be strong in 2018 by this I mean bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
In my opinion, with all this regulations things, more and more attention will attract privacy altcoins, like Monero, Zcash, Komodo.
Activity: 25
February 20, 2018, 12:55:17 AM
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Very interesting question. I believe that all of them will continue to grow because there is still a demand for them. However, the one that will increase the most is honestly up for grabs...maybe whatever society deems popular at the time perhaps? In saying so, Smart Contract coins tend to stay on the rise, but privacy coins may also be increasing in popularity in my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

From privacy coins, Verge has huge potential.  Crypto trail blazer Bitcoin wil still lead the way in 2018 and beyond.  Infrastucture plays like Quantstamp, Icon, Achain, Rchain will have huge gains as they are undervalued right now and will provide for the expansion and growth of Blockchain environment

I think all of you would agree that bitcoin is really going strong in the past weeks after recovering from its crush which I believe this will continue to go on and on reaching the $20K mark within the year. For the altcoins, I really believe in XRP,LTH,ETH,and Monero since it has a good performance in the past weeks that I assume this will also be on the increasing trend in the coming weeks to come.
Activity: 195
February 19, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

From privacy coins, Verge has huge potential.  Crypto trail blazer Bitcoin wil still lead the way in 2018 and beyond.  Infrastucture plays like Quantstamp, Icon, Achain, Rchain will have huge gains as they are undervalued right now and will provide for the expansion and growth of Blockchain environment
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

And yes, the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 139
February 19, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
I think no one can beat bitcoin, it is the coin that always leading and on top and based on the cryptocurrency market capitalization. while in privacy coins i prefer dash and for the smart contract coins is the ethereum it is leading in the market too.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:52:00 PM
Its is hard to predict the most stronger coins in 2018 because even the weakest coin in the market cap we dont know there is a chance will be stronger coin in 2018, but as of now the strongest coin was in the top 10 coin market cap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:46:00 PM
Maybe the base chain and the cross chain project will be strong. And I think the decentralized exchange like kyber and 0x will strong this year too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 19, 2018, 08:44:45 PM
I think Zilliqa has huge potential, solves a lot of scalability problems with sharding.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 19, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

Bitcoin will cobtinue to lead the market and same with etherium. Knowing that new coins are now getting into the market, price of this coin will become greater. I also see potential to the coins which are newly introduced. I have observed that those coin that has lower circulating supply easily gets larger price. Possibly, new bitcoin fork will also be release in the coming months, this only mean that it fork coin are also potential for tge increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 19, 2018, 08:31:39 PM
The most common coin that lead's among all coins is bitcoin, we really knows that bitcoin is the most in demand and shall we call bitcoin is the strongest coin. As we look at the market value of all coins, the leading one is bitcoin, and other types of coins are depend on what bitcoin price status. So we can determine immediately that the strongest coin of all coins is bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
February 19, 2018, 08:21:06 PM
If regulations and taxes are enforced on investors then privacy coins will definitely take over the market. As of now, I think we are safe with altcoins. Bitcoin seems to be gaining market share slowly, now at 37%, but I don't think it'll grow beyond 50% as is used to be.
Activity: 462
February 19, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

it looks like a strong coin in 2018 is a coin that has a coin type that has a limited total supply like raiblock (XRB), Bitcoin (BTC) and many more coins that have the potential to become very expensive coin in 2018.
Verge, LTC and ETH have the potential to become expensive coin.
Activity: 10
February 19, 2018, 08:18:50 PM
u can try this coin https://marineco.in Marinecoin Relaunch - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT  Payment Network
free ICO 450.000 MTC
This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoin is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.

90% of maximum supply or 9 billion coins will be airdropped to the lucky 20,000 seed members in an equally fashion.  
>Most Popular
FREE ICO 450.000 MTC Free Sign Up
20.000 member limit
Activity: 108
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

I think the biggest increase will come from the infrastructure coins, think big coins that are laying down the future crypto infrastructure that everything else will use, i'm thinking the decentralized exchange coins will outperform next year.

Best infrastructure coins?
BTC ETH XTZ EOS ADA NEO XLM XEM TRX LSK VEN QTUM SNT SHIFT

Wait until we are in a shitcoin season before you buy any alts though  Roll Eyes Or you will lose money against BTC
Activity: 9
February 19, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
I like BCPT and Blockport,

BCPT has a very direct purpose and it looks solid.

BLOCKPORT looks like a very good improvement on coinbase which has a pretty quick timeline to launch.

The privacy coins are all using different methods of privacy, and some like dash can be traced and monero is too data heavy. Zcoin has a great privacy model but it doesnt have the customer interface like dash has. So the products are all kind of flawed right now.

Neo is a good bet

eos is still on ethereum so we will have to see what happens with their launch or postponed launch.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
Definitely Privacy coins will shoot: Monero, ZCash, Dash, Verge
Smart Contract coins also: like ETH, Neo, Waves, Qtum, Komodo
I would add some coins with passive income(POS, forging, masternodes): DCR, RNS, ARDOR, STRAT, etc.
And maybe some coins backed with something like Bancor with its liquidity system.
Pages:
Jump to: