Pages:
Author

Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018? - page 5. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
i think the equal have a potential for long term
in this 2018....because they have a strong community and team work...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 26, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
I think that the situation on the market will remain the same. Top 10 coins will increase thier value (BTC, ETH, XMR) because of they are the main representatives of each category.
If bitcoin bounce up again sure thing that the top 10 alts will increase their respected value as well, just like what you just said, they represent their venue, they already served their purpose and a lots of audience already tested the service, ETH will come up big this year as we expect more updates
to happen and more tokens will use their platform, so better to hold this coin for long term investment.
Activity: 44
February 26, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
The time for the legalization of crypto currencies is coming, so private coins will be less popular than today, the most popular are coins of the bitcoin type that store value.

I don't agree with you about "private coins will be less popular than today".
Many experienced investors here prefer to stay private about their profits (I've made this conclusion from other threads).
Besides one very popular exchange (I won't name it here) is going to give information about it's users to US authorities in a couple of weeks. And there is always possibility any exchange gives info to other countries.
I'm sure there will be many people who won't like it. So I guess private coins will be even more popular.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 26, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
I hope bitcoin will get more stronger in the year than in 2017 and the other coins like ethereum and litecoin will get more expensive but there are other altcoins also marking its place in the crypto world.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

the crypto money market is being followed with interest by everyone. it is constantly money entry. So new coins are coming out. some coins will surely grow. I think coins to be strengthened in 2018 Trig Appc Mono
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
My top 3 still Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. They will enjoy this position up to the end of the year. With the strong demand on crypto the uptrend still be the seen for the next two months.
I agree with you. Perhaps more types of crypto types are competing in the market. But as you say, these three types are crypto types that will remain firmly in their position because they are the more common cryptographic base and widely understood to the people and also easy to understand.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 26, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
I think that the situation on the market will remain the same. Top 10 coins will increase thier value (BTC, ETH, XMR) because of they are the main representatives of each category.
Activity: 29
February 26, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
Personally, I'm for altkoins. They are more trustworthy to me. And I think I'm not the only one. 2018 is the year of altcoins. I wish everybody high profit! Cheesy

I quite agree with you.
Alts are cheaper so more accessible to newbies and private investors. I think they'll be very popular soon.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?
I have different kind of coins in my wallet and i hope that my coin will rise up soon. The coins that inside my wallet are the smart coin and contract coins like the bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ripple and the ethereum. I think this coin have a great performance this year and i believe that it is continue to rise up

For me? The coins will be strong in this year 2018 is bitcoin. Because even though sometimes the price of bitcoin getting low theres a big chance that after a months the price of will be high.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 26, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

I have different kind of coins in my wallet and i hope that my coin will rise up soon. The coins that inside my wallet are the smart coin and contract coins like the bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ripple and the ethereum. I think this coin have a great performance this year and i believe that it is continue to rise up
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 26, 2018, 06:17:32 AM
The time for the legalization of crypto currencies is coming, so private coins will be less popular than today, the most popular are coins of the bitcoin type that store value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 23, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I think that now the greatest profit will be given coins that have their own blockchain and smart contracts, as well as coins that have a cool financial technology
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
Personally, I'm for altkoins. They are more trustworthy to me. And I think I'm not the only one. 2018 is the year of altcoins. I wish everybody high profit! Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
I think that altcoin. He has the biggest advertising and he has been talking a lot about lately, despite the latest success of bitcoin. I think in 2018 victory will be for altcoin.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 07:08:54 AM
I think smart investor should buy all kind of coins to diversify his investments, but personally i prefer bitcoin,litecoin and smart contracts coins Smiley btw steem and eos will have smartcontracts this year too.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
Marinecoin is a community project, it is a giant undertaking to create the largest organic fair distribution crypto community.
They provide 450.000 MTC Free ICO by this link https://marineco.in/ico.
This is the most presented activities in the history, places are limited
It may hit 100X this year i think, ah
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
The following coins which I believe that will emerge progressively are ETH,LTH, XRP and Neo since these alts have very good performance record in the price chart. These altcoins have very good reputation and because of that, many people were encouraged to put additional investments. As expected, these investors could gain good profit in the coming months.
Activity: 184
February 20, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
In my opinion, DASH and LTC. There are still a lot of issues that need improvement. However, I think they have a clear orientation. Along with that is strategy, perspective and practicality. They are trying to show all that strength. I like their strong and professional.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 20, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

I prefer eth, waves, ripples and bitcoins
yes, to the four crypto I save and the rest I trade to get the daily profit. I think I can get a lot of profit in the middle of this year with altcoin that I have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
The giant rise in its price was based on the false hope that the Etherium could outperform Bitcoin and become the number one crypto currency. Then the cost of ETH fell, and its price in US dollars fell by a quarter compared to the peak reached. The market capitalization of the Etherium is about 20% of Bitcoin's capitalization, and the panic over the possible regulation of the ICO looks bloated. This crypto currency looks like a good investment for 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: