Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet do you use for storing ERC-20 token? - page 11. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Which wallet do you use for storing your ERC-20 token?

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley
In MEW you have complete access to your private keys.
All this time a long, i always using MyEtherWallet to keep all my ERC-20 tokens,  and up until today, everything is fine and all of my coins are safe.
So i'll keep using it until then.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I used myetherwallet over a year now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Myetherwallet is the most common use wallet in storing ERC-20 token , and i also use myetherwallet in storing my altcoins. For me MEW is easy to use and just make sure you have your private key and save it , because once the private key in your MEW knew by others they can steal your altcoins and even your earnings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I use myetherwallet wallet. I have been using it for a very long time and while I have not had any problems with it. But for storing large amounts I think it would be safer to use a purse like Ledger
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
MEW, from the beginning until now I used myetherwallet and never once did I have a problem with MEW.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
Which wallet do you use for storing your ERC-20 token?

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley
In MEW you have complete access to your private keys.
Pages:
Jump to: