Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet should a beginner choose? - page 3. (Read 345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I decided to buy a wallet and try to make money on the crypt. Which one to choose, is there at a price of more than $ 200 is there less, what to pay attention to? It is for a beginner, I don't want to lose a lot of money if something doesn't work out.
Buy this wallet
https://shop.ledger.com/pages/ledger-nano-x
I have about 14 applications and half of the wallet memory is occupied, and about 100 applications, which the wallet manufacturer says, this is a strong exaggeration. But you can trade on a computer and phone. I have not regretted buying this model after several years of use.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
You should read this guide first. Suggestions in general, open source hardware wallets are more recommended.

The average hardware wallet price for the light versions is only around $50 to $80, just check here to suit your budget preferences (latest prices may change, better check on the official website).
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
 I decided to buy a wallet and try to make money on the crypt. Which one to choose, is there at a price of more than $ 200 is there less, what to pay attention to? It is for a beginner, I don't want to lose a lot of money if something doesn't work out.
Pages:
Jump to: