Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin? - page 10. (Read 3464 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 23, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
Bitcoin's will surely have good days ahead post halving but which will be the most valuable altcoin for 2020?  I vouch on Ethereum and Tron but I would like to know expert's opinion as it would help other members while choosing their altcoin investment as altcoin does pump along with bitcoin so those who cannot afford to invest into bitcoin can invest into altcoins.
for me , the most valuable altcoins on later is ETH . NEO , ADA , XMR for the last.
i choose XMR because the privacy is real , for nowdays , i guess monero will be needed , since all will trackable.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
December 23, 2019, 03:31:56 PM
in my opinion all altcoins are valuable as long as they have a high value and potential to increase prices so that can benefit to  me, because altcoin is valuable or not of course based on the benefits that we can get if we invest in altcoin, as long as the altcoin can provide a profit of course I will still maintain it as an investment asset such as eth, ltc and several other large altcoins.
Activity: 719
December 23, 2019, 03:16:30 PM
For me there are a lot of valuable alts on the market, mostly all top coins, for example I consider valuable alts - ether, litecoin, bnb and others.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
December 23, 2019, 03:43:44 AM
Impossible to say. Haha did you see the clock  https://news.bitstarz.com/something-big-is-happening-on-january-3rd-2020-what-is-it?fbclid=IwAR224FBQYTqJ6xJcZ4Wpc_jhUrqpbR8LDV2Z0qiZnrJa_G6EJNxXGs1VnaA Check this out. If btc goes back up then alts will follow. My favs: XRP, XLM, NWC
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
December 22, 2019, 07:43:07 PM
As of now I cant tell yet of which altcoins would be most valuble in come year of 2020.
As you can see their are lots altcoins right now would be probably going high the price and interested to become one of be have future.

But most the one choices is Etherium, Because of this have a chance to be followed by bitcoin. Actually etherium would be interested and Ill think many of us in here are willing to invest etherium because of these the price of th etherium are in down for now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
December 22, 2019, 06:58:00 PM
A good sign today is that bitcoin has risen to $ 7300, and is followed by an increase in the price of altcoins, which is rising slowly. I am becoming more
optimistic in 2020, cryptocurrency prices will indeed rise rapidly until the halving event ends. Therefore I have monitored several altcoins that have
good potential, and in my opinion there are some altcoins that are very valuable and very worth holding. I chose ETH, LTC, and BNB as the most valuable
altcoins in 2020. These three altcoins are very valuable because they can provide huge profits.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
December 22, 2019, 06:35:21 PM
Bitcoin's will surely have good days ahead post halving but which will be the most valuable altcoin for 2020?  I vouch on Ethereum and Tron but I would like to know expert's opinion as it would help other members while choosing their altcoin investment as altcoin does pump along with bitcoin so those who cannot afford to invest into bitcoin can invest into altcoins.
I am not an expert, but I would like to give an opinion. So top altcoins are more likely to be affected by the increase of BTC, as I have seen from previous influences, the majority invests in more reliable ones so top altcoins. That is why, considering that the price of ETH is also in a bad condition, it is very likely to be affected by this increase. Indeed, if there is an improvement in 2.0, there will not be any sell order to counter the increase.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 22, 2019, 06:06:42 PM
bcash for me is not a shtcoin but a valueable coin because it is slightly expensive  . i mean if i have lots of it i can earn more profit more than anything else ( altcoins )  . ltc isnt also a bad coin  . i see ltc anywhere and ltc value is also better than most alts  .  tron the last but not the least is also a good coin and a late bloomer  . i consider eth before was the most valueable alt but that suddenly change as the time passes by because the price kepts going down and eth recieve alot of negative feedback  and now eth was down on some platforms that i use  .

So all that's important to you is the value of a single coin? You're deciding on whether the coin is good or not by measuring ts price per coin? If that's so then BSV should be a good coin because it has 9th highest price per coin. BSV is lead by a liar and a scammer and it doesn't matter how much a single coin is worth.

It's the same with BCH, it's a worthless shitcoin because it doesn't do anything special. All that can be done with BCH and BSV can be done with BTC and can be done better.

LTC has value only because it was the first fork of BTC and had a large community but that community is slowly abandoning the coin. It's not going to achieve anything in the long run.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 22, 2019, 03:34:00 PM
I vouch on Ethereum and Tron but I would like to know expert's opinion as it would help other members while choosing their altcoin investment as altcoin does pump along with bitcoin so those who cannot afford to invest into bitcoin can invest into altcoins.
I do not really agree Tron is one of the most valuable altcoins..  I'm not saying Tron is a bad coin but I think Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and BNB are more valuable than Tron.

Bcash? That shitcoin? What valuable do you see in it besides the market cap which is a really bad indicator of the coin's value? Litecoin valuable? That coin was abandoned even by its creator who dumped everything in 2018.

Tron isn't much better but at least if you want to give examples of better coins use really better coins. Market cap doesn't make the coin better. Some coins have high mmarket cap because they're forks of Bitcoin and that's all they are and ever will be.

bcash for me is not a shtcoin but a valueable coin because it is slightly expensive  . i mean if i have lots of it i can earn more profit more than anything else ( altcoins )  . ltc isnt also a bad coin  . i see ltc anywhere and ltc value is also better than most alts  .  tron the last but not the least is also a good coin and a late bloomer  . i consider eth before was the most valueable alt but that suddenly change as the time passes by because the price kepts going down and eth recieve alot of negative feedback  and now eth was down on some platforms that i use  .
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 22, 2019, 03:21:50 PM
I vouch on Ethereum and Tron but I would like to know expert's opinion as it would help other members while choosing their altcoin investment as altcoin does pump along with bitcoin so those who cannot afford to invest into bitcoin can invest into altcoins.
I do not really agree Tron is one of the most valuable altcoins..  I'm not saying Tron is a bad coin but I think Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and BNB are more valuable than Tron.

Bcash? That shitcoin? What valuable do you see in it besides the market cap which is a really bad indicator of the coin's value? Litecoin valuable? That coin was abandoned even by its creator who dumped everything in 2018.

Tron isn't much better but at least if you want to give examples of better coins use really better coins. Market cap doesn't make the coin better. Some coins have high mmarket cap because they're forks of Bitcoin and that's all they are and ever will be.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 22, 2019, 02:42:53 PM
It will always be a smart contract platform, a distributed computing network that does a lot of things in a decentralized fashion. Right now, it may seem clunky but improvements will happen and it will be commonplace in the next decade.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
December 22, 2019, 02:20:20 PM
I am not an expert but the same with op, I also pick Ethereum to retain its second spot and the king of all altcoins. I am saying this despite not owning a single Ethereum. Yes, I do not have Ethereums but only for now. I may start buying it again when I feel it. Maybe I will buy again once Bitcoin will start slowing down next year.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2019, 02:07:46 PM
I agree with ethereum, but not tron. last year of 2018 my friend invest his fund in tron but get lose today. Tron not good for investment
most valuable altcoin version of myself is of course ethereum because used by many people as trade, investment and has platform
then i think XRP always axis, and LTC
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
December 22, 2019, 10:10:49 AM
I have a hunch decentralized exchange will be a thing in 2020, which means we can nominate 0x as one of the most valuable altcoins in the future. I do not think platform native token will be one of them because it is only used by the platform users not everyone.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 21, 2019, 05:00:59 PM
There are many potential projects which may do well in the future but you can't see any of them now and predict how it might work in the market. The market is completely fluctuating now and with that alts are bleeding.

New projects are sucks right now because people are not interest on new projects anymore, last year investors are giving huge chances for the project teams but most of them are carry away their investor's money and forget about the development of their product which is really destroy investor's trust
There are many suck projects, but it doesnt mean that all new project is suck
There is a few really new good project here, but it needs more effort to find those.

as far I know, Binance IEO is one of good project. Those get much money for investors to develop their project
and all their IEO coin still work well, unless matic which got PnD scheme several days ago
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 21, 2019, 02:11:23 PM
If halving has an impact on altcoins, my choice will be top ones. Because there is no definite increasing expectation to take big risk. Maybe, we will earn less, but our loss will not be more as well. Also, considering that halving will influence bitcoin more, that is why diversify most of your funds to it.

Yes top altcoins will be favorites for everyone but it would help us if you can let us know about your favorite out of the top altcoins like I would vouch for Tron and Ethereum.  As our suggestions will help others to do their own research and consider out inputs in order for then to choose right altcoin to invest.

If tron can improve their security and privacy features they may really be a good choice for someone who not only are using it for gambling but are making anonymous transactions. They did announce having that feature but I'm not aware how they were integrated, I think its was zsnarks that was mentioned in their announcement. Tron had been successful in many ways but the price just won't last if Justin keeps jerking the space.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
December 21, 2019, 01:00:58 PM
If halving has an impact on altcoins, my choice will be top ones. Because there is no definite increasing expectation to take big risk. Maybe, we will earn less, but our loss will not be more as well. Also, considering that halving will influence bitcoin more, that is why diversify most of your funds to it.

Yes top altcoins will be favorites for everyone but it would help us if you can let us know about your favorite out of the top altcoins like I would vouch for Tron and Ethereum.  As our suggestions will help others to do their own research and consider out inputs in order for then to choose right altcoin to invest.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 21, 2019, 12:24:30 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
December 21, 2019, 10:59:08 AM
Everyone agrees about the future of bitcoin which is getting brighter with the halving event that will soon be happening, but for altcoin
many are hopeless. It must be admitted that the price of altcoins today is very alarming, but we must always be optimistic about the
future altcoins. Even though most altcoins will have a hard time getting back up, the top altcoins still have quite high expectations.
The are some altcoins are indeed very valuable. And in my opinion the most valuable altcoins are LTC, BNB, XRP, ETH and XLM.
The five altcoins that I mentioned have very good potential, and most likely will rise in high prices.
Activity: 64
Merit: 4
December 21, 2019, 10:50:19 AM
Eth has gained a large foothold with all the developers building into it, i can't see it change in the near future, or even further in the future. Maybe it could change if the smartest devs and biggest companies would move to develop on some other chain, but why would they suddenly do that?

As you say Ethereum got the backing of a very strong team. And all the new other blockchain projects and platforms further building on Ethereum.

But of course, there is a place for plenty of other blockchain projects.
Pages:
Jump to: