Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 10. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 04:20:53 AM
Some people have a tendency to panic. The same people complaining about the dips right now will be bitching that there's no good buy-in points when it goes back up.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:12:25 AM
Panicking for lowing price of bitcoin is not bad enough. But when you need to convert you btc to money and the price is almost low then you will be panicked. xD
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
No panic at all, as i observe in the last year before the bitcoin price increase and reach the highest value, it dip down and reach the smallest value,then afterwards continue increase and those who buy bitcoin in a smallest amount got a big profit income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
Yeah right, it's the strategy of the big fund-holders, by spreading bad news about bitcoin, and making people panic to sell it immediately, when everyone panics many are selling, it's their chance, to buy bitcoin at low prices, to get profit, big when bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
I've heard this rumor that big capital investors always take advantage of moments of small capital investors panicked,
this is what I think is still a problem, and we can not blame big investors for all the opportunities they use.

This is golden opportunity for the whales or big investor to takes dump coins such as bitcoin and other altcoins. Whenever people hear about fud or bad news about their holdings. They tend to panic and some of them results in selling their holdings which is bad if you don't read carefully the news why your holdings is down. For whales, this is a chance to scrap more dip price coins and because of it, they will now have increase their investment because of the weak hands.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 16, 2018, 02:46:38 AM
When i first recognized bitcoin and saw the price go down, i felt panicked and immediately sold it, but over time i realized that virtual currencies like bitcoins fluctuate whenever they can rise or fall quickly.
After the incident, i learned from the past that the panic will make us lose everything and i experienced it myself.
Then with the current situation i remain calm, because I'm sure the price will definitely recover in a few weeks.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
I've heard this rumor that big capital investors always take advantage of moments of small capital investors panicked,
this is what I think is still a problem, and we can not blame big investors for all the opportunities they use.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 16, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

Yes while others are afraid that the price of bitcoins has fallen. This is a great sight for big players. Because they can buy Bitcoins at low cost. So I can say that it will be difficult for the poor people to come in and gamble in the crypto currency
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 16, 2018, 02:12:11 AM
everyone who plays in the bitcoin would panic if the price of the coin drop drastically because they would have been concerned with his money. There may be a really freaking out but there is also just a moment depending on their respective experiences. Maybe if my opinions do not panic if the price were a coin is being dropped because it would be self-defeating.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 16, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
Some people really panic when the price is crashing and I think it's just usual for a person and it's good to feel that for a moment so we familiarize to that feeling and eventually let it go. And after tons of panic experienced I guess they'll be just numb like whenever price falls this will just another day in cryptos and soon all be back to normal. People who says they don't feel panic even a little before is hypocrite
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
I don't have to panic because i know for the fact that bitcoin value will still rise up. It is normal because crypto currencies that are found in the coin cap market are destined to rise and fall. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 16, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Bitcoin is not having problems, it hit a bottom of 6k some weeks ago and now it is making another bottom, it is a double bottom.The new bottom at 8400 is 40% higher (if 8400 is the bottom for this movement) than the first bottom.It is going up just moving around alot

Indeed we have been much worse already and bounced back so this low is no need to panic. I see a lot of people talking about the resistance line of $8200 if Bitcoin falls lower than all hell breaks loose and we are in free fall. What people need to realize it is not just Bitcoin, the entire market has suffered due to the Good ban news. And these news typically have only a short impact, in a couple of days we will be where we have been before the Google news regardless if we broke that $8200 resistance.

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
PANIC sale is a common phenomena in crypto world. And mnay other alter coins have faced it and btc also have faced it or will be facing it.
Panic sales happened when a large amount of investment is being withdrawn from the btc. Now those who have invested their money when that potential investor or groul of investors think that it has achived they withdraw their invest. For a suddent fall people started to panicking and attempt the sale in low price. And again those investors buy back the coin and hold those coins for a long time.
Now its not a rocket science that investments are not for entire life. So panic sales are actually not helping you. Keep your patience and keep your esteem at high.
Holding the coins will automatically push the price. The thing is togather we can.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
Many people panick because of suddenly drops of the price ib market. It is normal to panick but still you need to calm yourself and never lose hope because there will time of everthing. In the future you will recover or even earn big profit.
Activity: 266
March 11, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
I get panicked but quickly I realize this is opportunity to buy undervalued good crypto currencies in the deep. Usually this is what experienced traders do when the market crashes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 07:38:54 PM
Very true.
But some of it circulates with the newcomers too.
Whales getting some it is not a good trend. We need to keep on buying more instead of them.
If it goes to the cheaper price then why not buy. I dont think others will realize this until they will be used to how the bitcoin economy goes.
Stop the panic and buy some more.
Activity: 103
March 11, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
Maybe what you said right now is really what is happening right now. While the value keeps going down many small fish sells their holdings while big whales enjoying buying for brighter and profitable future.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
if we would apply the theory of "control your emotions and hold" the price of btc and other alts as well would not have been so volatile and vulnerable to be speculated. I hope we can make this happen in future.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
March 11, 2018, 07:17:00 PM
The recent dips have been caused by Nobuaki Kobayashi selling tens of thousands of bitcoins coming from the MT GOX bancruptcy. This is a good news, it means the market is quite strong beyond that.
Activity: 322
March 11, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
No panic from me and I can see it going down and didn't feel the need to "Buy on the dip" like experts
here were saying then BTC dropped back to $18,000 and I suspect that mega high fees and the
bankers taking over the lightning network has killed the goose that laid the egg.

Bankers pump and dump, they own this place already

Just think its a Bad day for BTC. The only way to recover lost money due to BTC fall is to invest more during its Dip. Also having  stable source of income will lessen "panic" . This greatly affect your decisions specially when you are into trading.
Pages:
Jump to: