Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 8. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
April 06, 2018, 07:24:41 AM
I will never panic when there is a decline.It will only make me lose, if there is a decrease I will hold my bitcoin until the price back up.We just wait, it's not difficult.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
The key to success in investing is absolutely PATIENCE. Never ever go with what most people does. Don't follow the trend, make your own trend, be unique and surely this will make you successful. Always remember that the reason why most fail is in lack of patience.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
Don't panic! It is normal situation. If you are a Bitcoin holder then you should know about the risk with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
April 06, 2018, 07:09:35 AM
Yes, some peoples are panicking about bitcoin market, and they are selling off their stocks, those that are wise enough, I call them risk taker are keep on  buy bitcoin at low price from panick seller, by the end of the day they make high return from their investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
of course, fair panic. Especially with the urgent needs.
Unless it has other savings, this panic will easily subside. I hope not to panic and try to always be calm and optimistic.
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Now there is no point in panicking, because all prices are rising, and it's time to stop from stop participating in general sadness.
Activity: 252
April 03, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
There is no point in panicking now, because all the prices go up and it's time to stop from such ignoble feelings of panic.

Activity: 28
April 02, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
no need to panick.. this is just a healthy correction and it always happen.. but after the correction we will surely hit another all time high.. just relax with this period..
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 11:38:10 PM
I think so, they can manipulate the small time holders for big whales are the one who can manipulate bitcoin. Panicking is not good to holders especially when thinking that bitcoin will end its popularity and purpose uses on its own will of platforms. The more small time sell their bit coin the more whales take advantage on it.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 02, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.

True, buy more as we see today more people are panicking and they are selling there bitcoin and whales maybe take advantage with this dip and they are buy slowly now not like before whale will buy instantly but todya whales buy slowly in a low vulume of price in bedcoin.
Activity: 144
April 02, 2018, 11:32:59 PM
Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.

I agree, by then we might see another rush like what happened last year December and maybe another breakthrough in the market. This time I'll hold them  for sure, make sure we don't waste this second chance for those who haven't been able to hold btc last year's bull rush.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
April 02, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Yes you are right, this is the reason why most of the professional traders are really rich because they knew the correct strategy, so just keep on holding your coins whenever there's a huge dump of coins in the market in order to avoid of losing much more profit.
I agree too,we should not get panic and always put into our minds
that bitcoin will rise again. Patience should always be there for us to get big benefit in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 02, 2018, 11:19:23 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Yes you are right, this is the reason why most of the professional traders are really rich because they knew the correct strategy, so just keep on holding your coins whenever there's a huge dump of coins in the market in order to avoid of losing much more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 31, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
That's right. All I can suggest is keep on buying to the lowest point possible. Set orders that are low too to add to the buy wall.
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

You are right somehow, there is a huge pressure to those who are holding an enormous amount and that is the reason why the price in the market is dumping because there are a lot of people who are selling their coins even there's just a small amount of decrease of price in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
March 20, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
No I'm not to panic I just enjoy having and working for a bitcoin day by day bitcoin gives me a wonderful experiences how beautiful  life is when you buy all you want
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 20, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
With the falling price of bitcoin I never panic. When I enter and buy a bitcoin I accept that it is possible to get me big and I can lose it. Because I believe it's time to come as the price increases and more use case. Just keep in mind Invest only you can afford to lose.

#Datarius
Activity: 219
March 20, 2018, 08:04:44 PM
To be honest I was just surprised somehow it could go down But I'm sure somehow the price will certainly go back up properly. while you are panicking there is a lot of people who are happy that you are panicking and they are just getting ready for the price of bitcoin to be lower and lower and then as you sold your coin and once the market goes green again and have bullish trent then you will regret it for not having p6atience.
It is classical situation. It was written in classical literature.
Activity: 434
March 18, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
Yes the holders experience it because of the price, and it cannot avoid it. What happen is temporary, the good side is you can buy now, while the price is low. And wait for the price will increase. Just relax.
hrz
Activity: 476
March 18, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
For me the bitcoin price down does not make me panic because with the bitcoin price down I can buy a lot of bitcoin, I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: