Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 14. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
March 10, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I also think that there is no need to panic. People haven't learned anything...There were so many corrections and events that caused the Bitcoin price to fall and they still panic sell their BTC. I didn't sell my BTC at the peak, I bought even more when it reach the price of 7 thousand dollars not so long time ago. A lot of people famous people are trying to attack Bitcoin in order to lower the price which would allow them to buy more BTC for the same price. Pretty smart but it definitely harms their image in our community.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 10, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
this why they say "the rich keeps getting richer and the poor getting poorer" this is simply because the poor are always scared of losing the little they have, while the rich always take advantage of the poor man's weakness.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
March 10, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
When you are in crypto, you should understand that the course can change anytime. So there is no sense in panic. It can affect your decisions in a bad way. 
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 10, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

When the price decreased and people panic to sell their coins,others are celebrating because they can buy more and more coins from your sold coins. And after fluctuation that the price rise again the more bitcoins gain more profit and those who are panic selling gain big losses. Be wise and think positive in every situation is the best policy to earn success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
those who panic sell carelessly while those who fully understand the whole business hold and watch the value of their money go up later. while people panic and sell off carelessly, others buy and store. those who panicked later come to but from those who stored, common sense i say
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Totally agree with you. In the market, you need to act in concert with the big players, sell when they sell and buy when they buy. Then you are more likely not to lose your money and always be with profit.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
I never panic so that every fall is a good opportunity for me to join once. As long as I achieve my goal, I will sell in batches. If I don’t have confidence in Bitcoin, I’ll definitely lose money. ,
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
yes, this condition makes the majority of members panic, including beginners, they are afraid, and the largest bitcoin holders will take advantage of this situation to increase the volume.

but not for me, i will stick to hodl bitcoin and buy more when drops.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

Yes I maybe panicked two or three years ago but now I am playing smarter. I have some funds converted in crypto (mainly btc) but those amounts are something I can afford to lose. With such a volatile asset you don't want to go 100% in (full tilt), better choice is to invest 2-5% of your total earnings. Just play with it and don't expect to be millionaire. Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
March 10, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
I will not panic because the storm will pass and this is common in the crypto world, I'm sure Bitcoin will soon rise even higher

Indeed we should not panic about the decline in bitcoin prices, we are optimistic that bitcoin will rise again, so do not lose and sell some bitcoin when the price falls again, we are patient and hold until bitcoin prices go up even higher.
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 03:47:37 AM
yes the buyer will buy more cheapest btc and after that the price will be back maybe better than 19000$ so think twice and wise
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
I will not panic because the storm will pass and this is common in the crypto world, I'm sure Bitcoin will soon rise even higher
Activity: 69
March 10, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
It's like always when the price starts falling people start freaking out and selling and then we see the biggest account holders buying more and more bitcoin. You can't be wrong on the fact that through every one of these crashes the rich seem to be getting richer and the regulars aren't getting anything. I think it's time to turn the tables on that, HODL and sell when you've made enough for yourself. Don't run away at FUD, bs news, etc.

All of this FUD is scary, but you have to verify their sources and ensure that they're not trying to trick you into doing something with your money.

Investing in Bitcoin is inherently risky. Profit and loss are common things, and you need to be at peace. Don't rush to sell even if the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 9
March 10, 2018, 03:34:27 AM
When the stock price changes, the price of Bitcoin naturally fluctuates, but as the leading cryptocurrency, it will not collapse. You have to be optimistic about its future, continue to hold it, and you will have unexpected gains.
Activity: 231
March 10, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
If you checked the bitcoin past records you will understand why experienced investors/traders are not afraid. Even most of the investors are thinking that it is a risk or a wrong move to invest now, we can't help the rising up of the coin with a very huge worth sooner or later. Always visit here in the forum and read some threads, it will help a lot.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 10, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
I also have no panic, when the bitcoin prices fell, so I feel excited, because it means I can bought the bitcoin at a lower price, so I will consider to buy more bitcoin, but not panic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

yes, you can buy bitcoin right now. bitcoin will be able to persist in any problems that result in a decrease. every healthy market always has a correction, and right now we can use momentum to buy bitcoins with values ​​that are low enough than before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
I always try not to panic, to get the results I want. because it is already a risk that bitcoin prices often fluctuate. All I can do now is be patient with holding his coins in his wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 02:53:26 AM
People always panic if they dont own research or following scam fud news on social media . i always try to my own research before investing any coin i dont panic i chosse best coin and stay hodl for a long time its return my profit hugely .
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
March 10, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

How it is so great to become a large whale because of these weak hands! Buy the dip! This is so commonly advised all around here but it seems that some people cannot stand seeing their Bitcoins loss some value and ended up selling during the dip. What a joke! And then by the time the dip is over and Bitcoin is already starting to climb the charts once again, they also start to regret and buy Bitcoins once again with a much higher price.
You're absolutely right current investors or holders will get panic when price drops,enabling to cut their losses instead of holding it,due to their fears that it will goes very deep and investment will gain no profits,without even thinking the impact of their actions.Price drops will continue when weak holders do panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: