Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍀🍀 whirlwind.money | Review Campaign | Write a review & earn up to $100! 🍀🍀 - page 2. (Read 3047 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Reviews made before this post will be paid but for the time being we are not accepting new reviews pending some massive updates to the service!

Once everything has been updated this review campaign might continue but I'll update everyone as w ego.
Activity: 952
Merit: 642
Magic
consider writing " we " instead of " I " next times  Wink

Don’t blame him, satoshi also had problems to decide if he said I or we  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Part TWO

You can read the first part here ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62036516.

I chose the note option* with zero second delay to see how good the mixer is, first it asked me to "Generate and Save Private Note" and after that I saved it.

Although I have sent the minimum amount, I need to wait for two confirmations, which is not required for small amounts.

After getting the confirmations, I went to the withdrawal page, entered the note, and the withdrawal address with a delay of zero hours. I got my coins after about 30 minutes, which was surprising (I thought the withdrawal would be instantaneous).

Suggestions:

- Generate notes automatically without having to do it manually.
 - The bar above does not support the option to open the link in a new window.
 - View the letter of guarantee as text, no need to download that letter.
 - On the note page, and after confirming the deposit, a button should appear to move directly to the withdrawal page.

Weaknesses:

- After closing the note page and confirming the withdrawal, you cannot return to it again, as you will get an error message "Invalid note or empty balance", which is very strange. Suppose that the user has forgotten the withdrawal address, so how to act in this case.

- Withdrawal fees, it is better to make the user choose the withdrawal fee himself, as the fixed withdrawal fee is a loophole that can determine that the coins came from you.

Conclusion: I did not like the mixing style, the concept of the note is good, but the lack of an option to withdraw with the private key is strange, and the coin’s delay in arriving by about 30 minutes (although I chose zero hours) did not bother me at all.

*I used to think that the note option gives you a private key, but what is happening now is that this option is the same as the fast mode, but with an infinite time.

I think my transaction can be tracked if I withdrawal my coins after directly depositing it. Is there any reward if someone do that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
consider writing " we " instead of " I " next times  Wink
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 338
this website seems to be running by an individual not a team, right?
Sorry but this is one of the few questions I can't answer, hope you understand.

I'll answer any question or concern you might have I'll answer any question or concern you might have without revealing any information about the operator!

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Review of whirlwind Money
New Comers may find it easier to grasp the website's purpose if" Mix is included in the mixer sphere. I use the Clearnet link with the Opera cybersurfer and a VPN but when I switch the VPN off the cybersurfer becomes white and blank making the website inapproachable. resuming the cybersurfer is necesary to resolve this.

Web runner layout
 Because I had noway used a mixer before I'll be sure to tell you everything that happed. The website's UI and design in my opinion are respectable. The colours are eye- pleasing and comfortable. The" div" range of the title and footer and the size of the entire runner are slightly out of alignment. The size and resolution of the stoner's smartphone have a part in this. Both on a PC and a mobile device the website is largely responsive. I simply use my PC for deals, but the mobile experience was satisfactory. I may therefore use it when I am out and about or need to complete a short trannsaction.

fast and note
 There were only two choices when I firstly visited this website Fast and Note. I was eager to give them both a pass. In the Note approach a BTC address isn't needed, but the Private Note must be kept secure because it functions as a privatekey.We threat losing the plutocrat we deposited if it's lost or damaged. We do not have to go back to the website while usingthe Fast fashion.

Although I had a generally positive experience with Whirlwind, the costs were exorbitant when compared to mixers like Chipmixer.
I'm interested to see how the service implements cutting-edge features like blinded certifications.
Whirlwind did seem to overcharge for fees and withdrawals, which led me to wonder about its financial management strategy.
I was surprised by Whirlwind's readiness to make adjustments and how seriously they handled customer feedback.

BTC Address bc1qhmd7ful47s7jr3e9wwtu24plkv9nvadqcjshhu
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Crossposting this - very important update!

Changelog

04.09.2023 00:00:00 AM UTC
-Fee is now optional and will be treated as a donation, you can choose any amount between 0% and 4%
-Withdraw fee for each output address was lowered by another 25% from 0.0001BTC to 0.000075BTC
-Most of clearnet stability issues solved - still actively monitoring and testing
-Frontend responsive on mobile
-Backend-signers connection issues solved (the reason some withdrawals were delayed)
-FAQ updated

Update completed - everything is back online working in normal conditions | Please keep in mind that if you experience issues with the Clearnet version it's most likely because of our DDoS protection system, I am still tweaking it while we are under attack continuously. I'll sort it out without a doubt but it takes some time to do that, so until everything is set please use the Tor version if you experience any issues on Clearnet, that will most likely work without any issues at all.

I am working on displaying the anonymity set on the main page for each one of your selected outputs (number of deposits it could have originated from), so users know exactly how anonymous their bitcoin really is after using our service. I still feel like most users are not yet aware of how Whirlwind actually works and why it's the superior choice from a privacy perspective, so understanding what anonymity set means and seeing it grow each time you enter the website should make it easier for everyone to grasp the concept. It's just a matter of time until everyone gets used to the system and understands the undeniable advantages it offers.

I believe the decision to make the fees optional is wise for 2 reasons:
1. The only disadvantage of Whirlwind's mechanism is that at the start of the service the privacy set is weak due to the fact that there are few deposits. Making the fees optional should encourage more users to give the service a try, and by doing this they are helping all future users by increasing the anonymity set, making everything more secure.
2. A donation based business model was already proven to work before

The current plan is to leave the fees optional indefinitely, but if we won't generate enough revenue to be sustainable after the first 3 months we will have to implement a minimum fee again.

I'll answer any question or concern you might have!

this website seems to be running by an individual not a team, right?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 338
Crossposting this - very important update!

Changelog

04.09.2023 00:00:00 AM UTC
-Fee is now optional and will be treated as a donation, you can choose any amount between 0% and 4%
-Withdraw fee for each output address was lowered by another 25% from 0.0001BTC to 0.000075BTC
-Most of clearnet stability issues solved - still actively monitoring and testing
-Frontend responsive on mobile
-Backend-signers connection issues solved (the reason some withdrawals were delayed)
-FAQ updated

Update completed - everything is back online working in normal conditions | Please keep in mind that if you experience issues with the Clearnet version it's most likely because of our DDoS protection system, I am still tweaking it while we are under attack continuously. I'll sort it out without a doubt but it takes some time to do that, so until everything is set please use the Tor version if you experience any issues on Clearnet, that will most likely work without any issues at all.

I am working on displaying the anonymity set on the main page for each one of your selected outputs (number of deposits it could have originated from), so users know exactly how anonymous their bitcoin really is after using our service. I still feel like most users are not yet aware of how Whirlwind actually works and why it's the superior choice from a privacy perspective, so understanding what anonymity set means and seeing it grow each time you enter the website should make it easier for everyone to grasp the concept. It's just a matter of time until everyone gets used to the system and understands the undeniable advantages it offers.

I believe the decision to make the fees optional is wise for 2 reasons:
1. The only disadvantage of Whirlwind's mechanism is that at the start of the service the privacy set is weak due to the fact that there are few deposits. Making the fees optional should encourage more users to give the service a try, and by doing this they are helping all future users by increasing the anonymity set, making everything more secure.
2. A donation based business model was already proven to work before

The current plan is to leave the fees optional indefinitely, but if we won't generate enough revenue to be sustainable after the first 3 months we will have to implement a minimum fee again.

I'll answer any question or concern you might have!
Activity: 952
Merit: 642
Magic
Service Option „Fast“

To be honest there were a lot of issues when trying to use the mixer. First I opened the mixer on Safari for Mac OS:

After opening the clearnet page, I got a message “DDOS Protection, wait 5 Seconds” after the 5 Seconds page refreshed and showed same page again.
When the page finally loaded I was only seeing a black screen. Apperently the site does not work under Mac OX High Sierra on the native safari browser. This is a huge issue, since basically all users of non current macs, are stuck on that Mac OS version!
Using google chrome browser on High Sierra solved this issue however. (At least that was my thought at this part of the review)

Using the mixer on google chrome browser at first looked promising. The website looks very well and professionally designed. All basic informations are visible at first sight and there is nothing that can not be easily understood. The design of the page is in my opinion a 10/10.
Now to the technical – and not so great aspects -.I inserted the correct data and tried to start the mixing process. Then those issues arose:

- After klicking on go I got the message “an error occurred” (Can only be solved by reloading + inserting new data)

- Updating the Captcha will result in an error, where the new captcha is not shown. This can only be solved if you reload the page and insert your data again.

-When you insert the captcha wrong you will get a message stating that. However the “loading” will not disappear. You will have to wait for several more seconds or even minutes until the page is ready to insert the new captacha. Inserting the new captcha will result in an unknown error. Reload the page is the only option – again - .

Sometimes reloading will not give you the mixing page, but the message that the page is not available.

After successfully entering the second page of the mixer I noticed, that after some time the address and other data will disappear (for me 2-3 Minutes). This will cause some extra delay since you need to insert data again from start.

After sending the coins everything went smooth. Letter of guarantee contains the correct data and is correctly signed. The coins were recieved after the predicted time.

Honestly my experience of this mixer was horrible and if it would have not been for the review there would have been several points on which I would have stopped to use your website and simply opend another mixing website. This is sad, since you have very good features that provide increased anonymity and functunality over competing mixers.
Get the above points sorted out and I will highly consider you as (one) of the best mixing services.
I hope my not so good feedback will not affect my payment in this review campaign. I will gladly check out the mixing process again after you solved the issues, to test if now all is working smoothly.
Please remember that the best features will not get you customers, if the first thing they see is a non working website with a black screen, like I did. This is why my feedback is that negative.

Service Option „Note“

All of the above issues apply to this also!
What I want to point out however is, that I really like this feature and it is a gamechange in comparison to the competitors.
When using the service I had no other issues than with the “fast” mixing service above. I could create split and spend notes. Website still remained tricky.

What I like is that even with all the bugs in the website the main background structure seems to be solid and not loosing coins or doing other stuff that customers don’t like. Again, if you get the basic bugs sorted out this service is great!

Suggestions:

The domain (.money) does not seem to be very professional. I think it is not a huge issue, but could have been avoided form the start.

Coins are stored in one big wallet. This makes tracking the transactions very easy if you put in the right amount of effort. The mixer needs more volume to cover up those transaction. My suggestion would be artificial mixing from the provider in the times where there is not much traffic in the mixer.
To see more there is this topic created for this issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-up-to-20-to-find-detination-addresses-5447877
The solution however would be my own suggestion and maybe in this topic it is possible to discuss further solutions.

My bitcoin address: bc1qycujfv6svg8ga7lp5m7ts00npd8qst8xjzv58r
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1123
The following users have been paid for their reviews:

~
sam00
~

Just wanted to confirm that I have received the payment, thank you @Hhampuz!
legendary
Meh.
The following users reviews have been paid:

LeGaulois
Coin_trader
Hyphen(-)
Compromise me
Unknown Op

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Reserve i will post it tomorrow
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request

My BTC address: bc1qgy9ww7rqhcfj4x904gg8ts7nrlsptzw43y7fch

My Review on whirlwind.money

I recently using Whirlwind on Android mobile for my mixing needs and was pleasantly surprised by my experience. The website's design and color look were easy on the eyes, but I did notice a small issue with the width of the header and footer. During the mixing process, I opted for the "Fast" option with a 1% + 0.0001 transaction fee and 2-hour delay. While completing the captcha was a bit challenging at first and Also having some problem with captcha, sometimes when I refresh the website it does not show up., I was able to successfully deposit 0.001 Bitcoin and receive my coin back in just 2 hour and 15 minutes, which was impressive.

For my next mix, I followed the same fee settings and saved my private key as per the mixer's warning. I appreciated the option to download a guarantee letter before depositing my 0.001 Bitcoin.

Although it took some time to get the required two confirmations, I was able to withdraw my note and received 0.001 BTC after the fee was deducted. Whirlwind exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient mixer the Whirlwind money mixer and had a generally positive experience

Overall, I had a great experience using Whirlwind, and I especially appreciated the flexibility to withdraw my note at any time. If I had to make any suggestions, I would recommend addressing the header and footer width issue, adding an audio option for the captcha, and improving the site's stability as I encountered some disconnections while using the clear net.

When it was time to withdraw my mixed bitcoins, I split them across two unique bitcoin addresses as required by the mixer. This meant an extra some satoshis in fees. I set delay times of 2 to 3 hours respectively clicked withdraw, and received a confirmation text on the page that my withdrawal had been sent. But the next morning when I checked my receiving addresses, I found no bitcoins. When I tried to insert my private note on the mixer's site

The Whirlwind money mixer is a reliable option for users looking to anonymize their bitcoin transactions. The withdrawal process may involve some extra fees, and there is a possibility of technical issues. Still, the overall experience was positive, and the mixer's pros outweigh its cons.

Activity: 434
Merit: 306
My Review Whirlwind

I used Whirlwind in my andriod device to mix my cryptocurrency and my experience was a mix of positives and negatives. The Fast Deposit option was convenient and easy to use but unfortunately i encountered an error  that persisted even after trying different options. While the Note option was a unique feature that I hadn't seen on other mixers, I was hesitant to store a large number of coins in it.

Whirlwind is the best mixing service that allows users to mix their digital coins to maintain their anonymity. The service can be accessed through the Clearnet without requiring TOR and the user interface is easy to use. The Fast Deposit option is a convenient feature that makes it easy to use

But I appreciated that I could access Whirlwind on Clearnet without needing to use TOR. The service loaded quickly and didn't require any tedious human verification processes. The user interface was user-friendly and intuitive, which made the overall experience more enjoyable.

One aspect that stood out to me was the lack of an anonymous payment option. When I wanted to hide my wallet and transaction history, it would have been useful to have an option to pay for the service anonymously without revealing my IP address or other personal information.

That why Whirlwind does not offer an anonymous payment option which may be a drawback for users who want to hide their transaction history and wallet information. Whirlwind provides a decent mixing service with some unique features, but there's certainly room for improvement, particularly in providing more anonymity for users

When i withdrawing from Whirlwind's Note feature you will need to input a unique receiving address. This means that the address you provide has not been used before to receive any Bitcoin transactions. This requirement is to help ensure that the anonymity of the user is maintained.
The selecting the amount to withdraw, Whirlwind does not have a Max button that allows you to withdraw your entire balance. However, you can manually input the amount you wish to withdraw, and the system will verify whether you have enough funds in your balance to cover the transaction.

My Bitcoin address
bc1q28jpz3kzcssk59pkxtauk6uzy7nwqu2lpmpw07
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
Reserved
My Review on whirlwind.money

This is actually my first time using a Bitcoin mixer and the experience was an interesting one.
Given that I've never used a Bitcoin mixer before, the FAQ sections of the Whirwind mixer were extremely helpful, and this is my review of the entire process.

I chose the Fast option because it is easier for me given that this is my first time. I enter my receiving address as instructed, then I set the delay time to 0 hours as it is the default, though it can be adjusted to some hours depending on your preference, I select the service fee of 1%, and I completed the captcha, after which the wallet address where I am to deposit the Bitcoin appears with a minimum deposit of 0.001.

Although my transaction was successful, I downloaded the guarantee letter/note for security reasons as specified in the platform.
I waited for a while after depositing 0.00111 BTC before refreshing the page and seeing that my deposit had been confirmed, as shown in the image below.
Also, after removing the network fee, the amount of Bitcoin I will receive in return for the wallet I submitted was shown to be 0.0009988 BTC.

Following the deposit confirmation note in the image above, I received 0.0009988 BTC in the space of 30-45 minutes, which is less than 1 hour as specified.
The image below is the deposit confirmation I received.

General Comments and recommendations.
1- The mixer is user-friendly and simple to understand, especially for people like us who are using Bitcoin mixer for the first time. I believe that not all mixers will be as transparent as this, and while I don't have any experience, it's a good place to start.

2- The FAQ section help me a lot because I got all the guides I needed there. But I think more Questions and Answers should be added to make it easier to access even though these are ok if we can have more updates it will be fine.

3- The whirlwind.money platform is well organized and simple to use, I must commend the team for setting out a great platform like this to render their services.

My BTC address:
bc1q39amwld0963jfugqwuc52zxrzl0ycc45svrmsp,

copper member
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1163
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Whirlwind review

Note: I use the mobile TOR browser to access the onion link to try mixing some coins. TOR browser won't allow to screen capture my mixing page so I don't have any images on my review. Clearnet is not available by the time I try the mixer.

First, My goal on mixing is to remove the trace of gambling activity on my Bitcoin since the money came from my casino profit and I'm planning to send it directly to a custodial Bitcoin wallet here in PH. I become hesitant if I will continue mixing because of the insane warning on my local wallet that Native Segwit and Segwit has separate address and can't interchange on sending Bitcoin. I don't know what blockchain type does whirlwind use to mix so I'm afraid that my balance will lose if I pursue mixing. Luckily I've got an idea that I'm using Native Segwit wallet on Electrum to send Bitcoin and I assume that Whirlwind will use the same when I mix.

I proceed mixing despite I'm still hesitant since the money is just from my gambling profit and nothing to lose. I use the fast mode and set 0hrs to receive the payment. The whirlwind screen automatically updates for the incoming transaction after I send Bitcoin from Electrum. What amazed me was it doesn't need to refresh the browser for all the updates because it's updating in real-time including the number of confirmations on the pending deposit. After my deposit was confirmed, it only take a couple of minutes before my balance arrived at my designated receiving address and I'm not confident if I will really receive my money due to the issue I pointed out above.

Suggestions:
  • Increase the size of the download icon for the Guarantee Letter or just use the word "download" to easily notice it. Some mixers usually have a dedicated page for saving or downloading to ensure that the user will have a copy but since whirlwind has a simplified version then it's important to emphasize it as much as possible.
  • Have a note when mixing is done because I already received my tokens on my receiving wallet address but still the status page is not updating anymore. I assume that it will update me because the whole process from deposit confirmation is updated in real-time.
  • include an option to easily copy the URL to track the mixing page since TOR browser doesn't have a history option. There's no way to see the status of mixing once the browser was accidentally closed which happened to me while waiting for an update to appear for a successful mixing.

Conclusion: I try many mixers in the past and I really like the straightforward design of Whirlwind mixing which doesn't let you go on multiple pages just to mix coins. Whirlwind has only 2 pages for the processes without any complicated details that need to provide due to the information icon available in every field of the mixing.

BTC Address: bc1qtltta3s20xxa8de6pu8cg92c9zqvcnhs3hxztr
legendary
Meh.
Conclusion:

Whirlwind provides a decent mixing service with some unique features, but there's certainly room for improvement, particularly in providing more anonymity for users

Did you actually try out the service? From your "review" you don't really say anything and use sentences like "some good things, some bad things" without going into any detail.

The following users have been paid for their reviews:

jenny56
sam00
JollyGood
dkbit98
DainSLane

@LeGaulois, please provide an address for your review payment and I'll sort it out asap.
@Compromise me, I can see you are making updates to your review as I'm making this post so I'll pay you when you can confirm you've finished it.

This goes to others who started a review but did not finish/did not get paid yet, feel free to ping me once you're done and I'll take care of it.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Did you really mean it [a] cons 🤣
It's a mixer, not banking database LOL

@Hhampuz, just to let you know, I am still working on my review. Mixing are in progress. After 48 hours received the fast option coins. And now progressing note options. I think so far I have spent over 3 to 4 hours in total. Other day around 2 hours and today since the last 2 to 3 hours I am on their website and their competitors' websites. Understanding what the F is going on behind these mixers. I will do some of my usual things after writing the post.

Let's not tell much until I have my review ready but for Whirlwind, it's a long road ahead. I guess my review will be brutal but I will try to keep the brutality as minimal as I can LOL.

So the latest changes are:
[Review for FAST option]
Sent: 0.01690363
Received: 0.01671138
Fees paid: 0.00019225

[Review for NOTE option]
First note
Sent: 0.00660254

Second note
Sent: 0.00474263
Latest update

[Review for NOTE option]
Note 1 sent: 0.00660254 BTC
Note 2 sent: 0.00474263 BTC
Total sent: 0.01134517 BTC

Note 1 balance: 0.00658604 BTC
Note 2 balance: 0.00473078 BTC
Combined note balance: 0.01131682 BTC

Awaiting withdrawal : 0.01121682 BTC
Potential Fees paid : 0.00012835 BTC

Once received then I will take some time before leaving my review. Finally I am very close.

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Here is my review Whirlwind Money
I recently had my first experience with a Bitcoin mixer service, and I must say, it was a positive one. Initially, I was hesitant to use mixers because of the negative reputation some have for running away with coins. However, after learning that Whirlwind, a reputable manager, was overseeing the process and that the funds were being held in escrow, I decided to give it a try with a smart amount of Bitcoin.

The website's interface was clean, easy to navigate, and user-friendly. It had two types of deposits, fast and note, with note being a new feature for me. I decided to try both.

I started with the fast method, adjusting the delay time to one hour. I found it straightforward to add addresses and set the time for each address to receive the funds. However, I encountered a minor glitch where I couldn't delete all but the last address form. Also, when I refreshed the page, it became blank, but clearing the browser data helped.

I then tried the note feature, which was simple to use. I adjusted the service fee, generated the withdraw note, and copied it, being careful to store it securely. When I wanted to withdraw the funds, I had to subtract the withdrawal fee from the amount I wrote otherwise, the withdraw button wouldn't work.

I withdrew the note funds and waited for the delay time I had set. The fast transaction landed in my wallet, but the note transaction didn't arrive after two hours. Unfortunately, I couldn't access the clearnet domain anymore even on multiple browsers.

I then accessed the website using Tor and discovered that my withdrawal didn't work because I had used the same wallet address to receive my funds as the one I had used to send them. The website advises using a unique wallet address, so I tried again with a new one, and it worked.

Overall, I was impressed with Whirlwind's support for bech32 addresses, low fees, and Tor V3 support. The only concern I have is the "address valid for 24 hours after generation" feature, which could be problematic during network congestion. However, having the note should be enough to guarantee access to the funds.

This is my first mixer experience with Whirlwind was a good one, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in using a Bitcoin mixer service

BTC Address: bc1qpeh4yrd9uh3j0z7qpvwx7yjga4fv5uu3khmt0y
copper member
Merit: 4065
Top Crypto Casino
bech32 BTC Address: bc1qtaxs0vmcduttfzzsuvjd4ed6nplr876t83qn9d

Whirlwind came out recently, just after the Chipmixer story. I'm sure the launch was planned for later, but the closure of CM made the launch of this mixer accelerated.

Your online presence is a must to build your trust, and without trust, nobody is interested to use your service
I believe the person is quite active in our community and I appreciate it. Having spoken with some of them, I know they are people with a lot of knowledge and I always think it's a shame they don't share it with us on the forum.
The person seems to accept criticism and debate. Criticism is better, it's what make you grow up, not congralutations.
Reading him, you can see that he really wants to make a place for himself in the mixers' world, by adding value and trying to be different from other mixers.

I found that the server is hosted by Njalla, an anonymous hosting and domain name provider, known among people who are interested in anonymity. (Njalla was created by the founder of the Pirate Bay)
It offers an extra level of anonymity, which makes it impossible to easily trace the owner of a domain name since there is no information about the identity of the user.

So this blender starts the anonymization from the beginning

- Website security:

I did some testing on the site and found nothing special, except for 1 thing with the HTTP Strict-Transport-Security header but it's not so important and I reported it to the site. They solved the problem a few hours later. There are maybe 1 or 2 other things, but I think they are false positives and I would tell the admin directly.

- Website design:

Simple and effective UI and UX for the user, but personally I'm not a fan of dark designs because it hurts my eyes like dark mode. But basically, I don't have a good eyesight. As they say in my country "you can't even see a cow in the bathroom. Your eyes are like 480p videos on youtube".
The captcha is not always easy to read. But then again, the problem is me
Hard to argue about tastes and colours as you know.

- How Whirlwind works:

I'm not going to do tutorials with lots of pictures because I think it's useless. The site is so easy to use and understand that even my grandmother who is soon 100 years old can use it.
If you have any doubts, the FAQ will answer your questions

There are 2 ways to mix your bitcoins: The "Fast" option and the "Notes" options.
Notes being much more efficient for anonymity

Here is an overview when you want to mix with the "Fast" option: I used 3 receiver's BTC adresses with 3 random fees, but you can use only 1 adress if you want.

And here is an overview with the "Notes" option:

What's the difference between Fast and Notes? Again, the Faq says everything you need to know:

- Results:

I create fresh wallets, and mixed bitcoins using both the "Notes" and "Fast" options. I then analyzed the hash, transaction,address
Here, I used the same tool used by small and medium companies such as Gate.io, LocalBitcoins,... to comply with international regulations. It checks wallets and transactions for dirty money with databases such as Crystal

With the Fast option:

- The bad things:

To answer this, I would have to ask myself: if this were my site, what could I do to improve it? No idea, except to make the clearnet version more stable, but being in the beginning, it will certainly come with time. You can't achieve perfection on day 1.
He seems to be constantly working on the clearnet version, which may be consistent with what I said. The site was planned for later, but the Chipmixer story made the launch to go faster.

- Short conclusion:
It does the job perfectly and this mixer seems promising for the long term
Pages:
Jump to: