Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 177. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 07, 2012, 06:09:59 PM
Hi,
Please let me out of here

I'm on Bitcoins for a few weeks and read much in the forum.
I looking forward in getting my first mining setup to contribute to the community Smiley

i'm also looking forward in bringing reviews once i get my BFL unit in
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 07, 2012, 02:58:40 PM
Please let me out of here. I don't want to write useless posts in the Newbie section.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 07, 2012, 09:11:19 AM
I would like to apply to be white listed if possible. I am interested in joining topics and conversations outside of the newbie forum.

~DonShrents
Activity: 10
September 06, 2012, 11:08:35 PM
Hi I would like to have my account limitations removed.  I have made 5 good posts (especially the most recent) and I really would like to post in the "Goods" forum as I am interested, first-of-all, in arranging the purchase of invites to private torrent trackers.  I know a lot about bitcoins, including paying for an overseas VPN anonymously, and I am clearly not a bot because I am saying things like this: I dual-boot full disk-encryption for Windows 8 Pro and BackTrack 5.  Also, just fyi, I have lots of SCC invites... never sold such a thing and am very nervous about doing so... but I will probably use BTC to do it!
Activity: 19
September 06, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
If you have over 4 hours logged and over 5 posts and still can not post in the marketplace what would be the issue?

Going to see if anyone wants to trade some music for some bitcoins.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
September 06, 2012, 06:17:26 PM
Hi, I have been using bitcoins for about 6 months now. I have bought tangible goods, traded on multiple exchanges, and am in the process of developing my own exchange called bitcopia.com. It will be live by October 1st. I would like to be whitelisted so I can announce more details as they arise and answer questions as I get closer to the launch. Thanks!
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
September 06, 2012, 03:48:47 PM
Then post more. It's really not that hard.  Cheesy
Activity: 6
September 06, 2012, 03:08:14 PM
I too would like to get out of the Newb status. I know a lot about BTC, have been studying the topic for about 1 year.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2012, 12:53:13 PM
I also think I deserve to be promoted Smiley

Thanks to my valiant actions (this morning!) of reporting to the github page that brainwallet.org needed a "fee" box ... the developers added one! Works like a charm. I've already moved Bitcoins in and out of cold storage using it.

Smiley
Activity: 14
September 06, 2012, 12:50:55 PM
I would just like to send a message to an admin on here :/
Activity: 34
September 06, 2012, 09:25:05 AM
Get me outta here.

I've started threads (I believe enough) and done my time.

I'm an active member of Seals with Clubs and I want to be able to interact on the forum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2012, 09:08:58 AM
I have been following Bitcoins for quite some time and have recently bought some, but have only ever needed to read in this forum. So I have just very recently registered as I am interested in the ASICMINER stock and would like to participate in the discussion and now basically wish that instead of reading material on this board for over 6h last night, I had registered first Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.440
Activity: 18
September 06, 2012, 01:11:21 AM
Hello

I have been mining for over a year and reading posts on the forums.  I have not really had a reason to post, but lately I have been reading the thread below

Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Mining speculation (Moderators: DiabloD3, gmaxwell, MiningBuddy) > BFL ASIC is bogus

and as someone that works at a foundry building ASIC I feel I can help alleviate the lack of knowledge on this thread
Thanks

Phos
Activity: 8
September 05, 2012, 09:50:40 PM
Hi, I've been occasionally lurking for a year now (and mostly deterred from participating by the newbie restrictions) but I've decided to think about a few Bitcoin-related projects and it will be easier if I could discuss them in an appropriate subforum (like development).

Can you let me in since I've fulfilled the requirements?
September 05, 2012, 11:49:09 AM
Hello,

My name is Robert and I would really like to be granted the ability to post. I have some Dwolla USD and I really need to trade with someone from BTC or MtGox USD, friday is my birthday and these waiting periods with Dwolla to Intersango is really driving me nuts. I need BTC asap and this is seemingly the best place I can make this happen.

Thank you and hope you take my request seriously and consider me appropriately,
Robert
Activity: 1
September 05, 2012, 07:25:40 AM
Hello i am new into the bitcoin scene, i am looking for someone to help me setup PoolServerJ, i will pay for the help.
Send me private message with your contact info, or ask for mine.
Activity: 3
September 04, 2012, 10:01:42 PM
I just signed up because I want to follow (and hopefully contribute to) the discussion that's taking place surrounding the bitfloor hack and its future. I don't really have anywhere else I'd like to post at the moment, but I did have 100 BTC in bitfloor at the time of the hack, so it would be nice to be able to voice my opinion. That is all! Thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 04, 2012, 09:39:05 PM
I'd like to request a whitelist for the following reasons:

I am in the process of integrating bitcoin payments into WHMCS web hosting server, and also some other services.  I have completed some of my integrations and would like to offer discounted(like 25 cent hosting) or free service to people on the boards for helping me test out my bitcoin integrations.

I'd also like to assist other people if they have questions and I can answer them from my experiences thus far with bitcoin and getting some successful integrations done!
September 04, 2012, 04:14:56 PM
Let me out from noobs, i want to talk about economics.
Activity: 2
September 03, 2012, 09:27:51 PM
Hi, I am in a Data Management course and i have to do a group presentation on Bitcoin, I am not a spammer, and i have some questions about the block chain and such.

Thanks,
Gnomes
Jump to: