Pages:
Author

Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy - page 2. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
why do i have to swap my coins in LIVEcoin ? is their another way

From what i read on the discord channel after 21 march when the XSN website will be launched you will be able to swap your POSW coin to XSN there.
I have already swapped my coins in Livecoin.net
how does the swap process work i just have to deposit posw their and thats it, i ask because i have no account on livecoin
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

From what i read on the discord channel after 21 march when the XSN website will be launched you will be able to swap your POSW coin to XSN there.
I have already swapped my coins in Livecoin.net
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 42
Hope we will get to the point where there will be no need for trust in it's rudimentary meaning.
Activity: 72
It's nice to see a project I'm actually interested in for once. This really seems like it has a lot of potential to become a serious competitor on the crypto market. Will surely be following and even investing into this.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Why coin swap?Huh  This was one of my favorite alt coins.  I would have missed the swap but I somehow stumbled upon someone talking about it. 

This is shady as ______.

POSW seems to be doing so well. It's on many exchanges and Coinomi Wallet app. Up about 500% from where I got in at.

What about all the bag holders this sneaky snake like swap will leave?   

Now I lose all faith in this coin.  Sell sell sell   

Don't be fucking stupid. The project is a million times better now than it was, the swap was needed to enhance the tech. If you keep up to date with the coins you are invested in then there is no problem. Those that miss it will only have themselves to blame.

Activity: 147
Merit: 2
Why coin swap?Huh  This was one of my favorite alt coins.  I would have missed the swap but I somehow stumbled upon someone talking about it. 

This is shady as ______.

POSW seems to be doing so well. It's on many exchanges and Coinomi Wallet app. Up about 500% from where I got in at.

so in your mind a simple pos coin is better than what this whitepaper describes? and that there will be a swap was publicly known for about half a year...
but if you want to put faith in a coin without bothering to read anything about it and just worry about price, there are plenty of options for you
Activity: 22

This is shady as ______.

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I'm planning to send my coins to Live.net.
Initially, the system was not generating a deposit address ,but I finally got an address after a ticket and several hours.
A couple of questions.
How do I know if my coins are swapped?
Is the coins trading on Live.net swapped coins?
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
Oh yes against the grain here... but after 4 years of crypto posw is the brand that I absolutely trust the least. A coin that calls itself community driven but has been the pinnacle of dictatorship. They have stolen from me, they have lied to me, they have banned me and blocked me. Yes I made lots of money from trading this coin, but the administration is the worst I've ever encountered. Pure disdain for their customers/victims. Happy trading.

oh i trust them to never be on time for example... with their "lies" i am still not sure, but i think they believe in their "lies" themselves (which would make them honest but with special needs). censorship is supposedly taking place in their discord as well, but did they really steal from you?
Activity: 35
hi
I am buying PosW on Livecoin,how they will swap with XSN.
where do i need to store new coin?
I dont think ledger nano is supporting it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
1.) When will masternodes become live?
March 1st, 2018

2.) Why is the swap manual and not automatic?
Having an automatic swap would make it an airdrop, meaning we are taking past blocks and building off existing wallets. From a technical standpoint, a coinswap will create possibilities of privacy, security, and a new way for the chain to operate by breaking old molds.

3.) How much for a Masternode?
15,000 XSN per.

4.) What do I need to do for the swap?
To participate in swap, you have to deposit your POSW to your Livecoin account, no additional actions are required from your side, they'll carry out the swap for you. Withdrawal of POSW will become available on March 1st and will stop May 30th.

5.) When is the swap?
March 1st - May 30th on Livecoin.net.(edited)
6.) What is the swap rate?
1:1

7.) Will the PoSWallet site be ready immediately to accept the new XSN coins for staking after swapping them on livecoin?
Yes.

8.) What's going to happen to people holding coins on cryptopia, ledger, and the posw website? Will their coins be swapped as well?
If they don’t get sent to livecoin by May 30th they will be effectively burned.

9.) If I have my coins on poswallet.com are they automatically swapped for xsn?
No, they must be sent to a Livecoin.net account.

10.) Why was Livecoin chosen as the exchange for the coinswap to be held at?
Livecoin was chosen because it allows for people to easily participate in the swap without having to give up anonymity. This allows for everyone to participate. They have past experience hosting coinswaps and have proven themselves safe and able.
11.) Will StakeNet be supported on ledger?
Yes, ledger will support XSN. We have a lifetime contract with them to support us, meaning, unless the contract is broken, the coin will be supported on their wallets.

12.) Will the new wallet add support for Mac and Linux users? Are there plans for a mobile wallet?
There will be working versions of Linux, Mac, and Windows wallets either at launch or shortly after launch. Once the desktop wallets are complete, we will focus on branching out to other potential platforms.

13.) Will POSW continue trading on exchanges until May?
Yes.

14.) After the swap, where can we keep our coins? Can we transfer our new tokens to ledger after the swap?
After the swap you will be able to store your coins at poswallet.com, the new wallet (windows, mac, linux), and ledger once they finish updating their wallets code to hold XSN.

15.) Can I run more than 1 Masternodes or TPoS contract on a computer?
We are implementing IP security protocol, so each TPoS contract and Masternode needs 1 static IP address each - to prevent centralization. In order to run more than one, you can purchase a VPS.(edited)
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
 Oh yes against the grain here... but after 4 years of crypto posw is the brand that I absolutely trust the least. A coin that calls itself community driven but has been the pinnacle of dictatorship. They have stolen from me, they have lied to me, they have banned me and blocked me. Yes I made lots of money from trading this coin, but the administration is the worst I've ever encountered. Pure disdain for their customers/victims. Happy trading.
Activity: 5
This coin is going to rise seriously. But it's going to take time. I think it feels good.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Why is the price not pumping yet? Thought this was huge news.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Are there any specific instructions for the swap? The faq does not give any. Isn't this info crucial?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Only a few days left before the POSW coin swap, this is a long-awaited event for me, which will mark a new milestone in the development of the project. Rebranding and new opportunities will bring only benefit for us.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I hope your question is a sincere one.

It is stupid to hide the announcement and force people to register somewhere to read it. And it is stupid to force PoSW investors to move their coins somewhere to get them swapped. Ever thought about the longterm investors/bagholders who do not follow every move of the dev team? There are literally a hundred reasons to overlook this move and end up with some worthless coins. Think about it.

The swap is crucial and handling it the way the team is going to, is the cleanest and safest way
Activity: 58
I hope your question is a sincere one.

It is stupid to hide the announcement and force people to register somewhere to read it. And it is stupid to force PoSW investors to move their coins somewhere to get them swapped. Ever thought about the longterm investors/bagholders who do not follow every move of the dev team? There are literally a hundred reasons to overlook this move and end up with some worthless coins. Think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: