Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are benefited with cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
In the crypto world there is always something that is profitable and disadvantaged,
Fortunately: people with big capital like investors, trading, if he really understands potential crypto.
Loss: for those with small capital that doesn't mean crypto is true, follow it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Now some investors can take profit, and people can take some profit, only who buy on last bull run not can benefit from bitcoin, but i think over time all people will benefit if they hold bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
All parties can benefit from the cryptocurrency market, they are free to be able to benefit here because there is a lot that can be done to be able to get a profit in cryptocurrency
Those who benefit from cryptocurrency are people involved in trade, investment, merchants, and crypto exchanges, because they get profits, fees, or commissions from transactions that occur. For a larger scale, the government is clear because they can withdraw taxes from crypto currencies.
Because of the widespread use of cryptcurrency between countries, in terms of regulations made by each country differ depending on the country's policy. Of course all aim to protect bitcoin transactions from fraud or possible crime.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 04:38:08 AM
All parties can benefit from the cryptocurrency market, they are free to be able to benefit here because there is a lot that can be done to be able to get a profit in cryptocurrency
this market give much benefit to all stakesholder.from industry maybe the company that get much benefit was computer peripherals such as vga card , mother board and etc.the demand of these thing rise extremely since bitcoin price hit highest price.and it create new job for people.and finally much people get benefit although they didnt join in this market directly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
March 22, 2019, 02:40:12 AM
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 22, 2019, 02:20:28 AM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?

People who have purchased bitcoins from a price lower from what is it today are actually benefitting from their investments. Depending on their goal, either short/long-term would benefit them depending on the outcome of the market. In addition, individuals who utilize cryptocurrencies as an alternative income benefit from its existence. In general, almost everyone who has cryptocurrencies on their wallets benefit from it.

I am one person who does not believe that the market can be controlled by someone or a group. in the crypto market, there are only 2 types of investors and traders, namely smart and stupid. Beginner investors or fools when they get a loss will say that the market is controlled by a number of people, even though the loss they get is the result of their carelessness in making a decision. It is their decision that can make investors and smart traders benefit.

I don't want to disappoint you but a market can be control and without you even know it.
The biggest source that can control a market is the media. They can bombardize you with fake news and you will not even realize that they are fake, leading you to make the wrong decision that it is for their own benefit and not yours.

The market can be control especially to something which is scarce in supply. Whales can definitely manipulate the market by altering the demand and supply. Like what you said, media can sway the decisions of investors which can affect the market price. Although there are multiple factors in this area, the market can definitely be manipulated and changed by the people.
Activity: 784
March 22, 2019, 02:11:50 AM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?
The benefactors of Bitcoin at the current bearish market are those that are currently buying believing that with time they will gain profit from their investment. I don't think there are people or individual that control what is happening in the crypto currency market.
if we are sure there are people who control it, of course he is the one who has the most benefits, and for us if we can follow their steps, we will also benefit like they are with each portion
I think almost everyone who utilizes this technology has benefited, especially those who have joined since this technology emerged. I joined in 2014, and of course I have benefited a lot from cryptocurrency
senior trader or community in cryptocurrency get much benefits from bitcoin price.moreover if they still hold their bitcoin since below $100.i am sure now they have some real business now and it create new job for other people.this people undirectly get benefit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 22, 2019, 01:57:14 AM
Technology is an important role that is playing in the current situation of the world, companies are showing a lot of interest towards this blockchain because they find more transparency and transaction speed is kept improving makes them adopt the blockchain more importantly. People who understand the technology benefit will always help them to get more from this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
March 21, 2019, 11:30:32 PM
The benefactors of Bitcoin at the current bearish market are those that are currently buying believing that with time they will gain profit from their investment. I don't think there are people or individual that control what is happening in the crypto currency market.
if we are sure there are people who control it, of course he is the one who has the most benefits, and for us if we can follow their steps, we will also benefit like they are with each portion
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
March 21, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
There is no way to know who controls the market, I believe that the level we are today would have to be a joint action in order to have some influence on the flow of btc.
who benefit from cryptocurrency are all of us investors. because business people who use crypto will definitely enjoy the benefits by being given convenience in every trade, so crypto is for anyone and for all who want, so no one group can control the market all will have a share in crypto.
All of us we can manipulate the crypto market if we really want to do that, because we are not only user we are also a investor that can cause for the bitcoin to rise and dump. Everyone will get benefits once the market rise because they will sell their bitcoin if they want.
But if you are billionaire maybe you can control your market but only a little flow only because if you have big shares once you sell it price decreaswe but better to invest more instead of selling.
Probably we could do that if we're like those whales who had that huge profit to used for manipulation, but if we don't just closely monitor the market and be silent about it. The big whales can do whatever they can as long as the market remained actively driven towards trading capacity. I think we've been benefited by cryptocurrency once they've been taking over the market price increase so all of us who had small asset grabbed the opportunity, while those whales definitely took the command for price increase manipulation. We're just small fish, and it not possible to take in effect to which we buy some portion which the bigger ones will have.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 21, 2019, 05:51:51 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 21, 2019, 01:50:40 PM

When the market is dumping none can be benefited I guess.Because they are not controlling bitcoin price.Actually,  investors controls it.When people invest more then price goes up opposite happens when people sell crypto.Another thing is, bitcoin isn’t controlled by anyone so by bitcoin fall none can be profited.And for other crypto I really don't know anybody could be benefited.         
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 21, 2019, 01:24:42 PM
There is no way to know who controls the market, I believe that the level we are today would have to be a joint action in order to have some influence on the flow of btc.
who benefit from cryptocurrency are all of us investors. because business people who use crypto will definitely enjoy the benefits by being given convenience in every trade, so crypto is for anyone and for all who want, so no one group can control the market all will have a share in crypto.
All of us we can manipulate the crypto market if we really want to do that, because we are not only user we are also a investor that can cause for the bitcoin to rise and dump. Everyone will get benefits once the market rise because they will sell their bitcoin if they want.
But if you are billionaire maybe you can control your market but only a little flow only because if you have big shares once you sell it price decreaswe but better to invest more instead of selling.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 21, 2019, 11:19:49 AM
Nearly many people I think benefit from the current cryptocurrency where they can get benefits for what they get and also this new insight is a pretty good experience

yes indeed of course many people feel the benefits of crypto. because people who benefit from crypto are people who want to work hard for a long time, and don't complain easily. so I think if the benefits of crypto are of course there is effort and determination to move forward.
Everyone who work hard, study crypto, and do not give up easily are the benefitted of crypto because they know how it strongly work. They are the one who actually made crypto work for them now after the long work they have done to succeed. Investors who believes on the potential of the coin and not those want to try if could get that easy.
We are in the early days of technology development, and now people who wish to be a part of technology dependent development will surely prefer to use cryptocurrency. When one begins to use cryptocurrency automatically they get benefited in one way or the other. It can be of trading, services or through different other means. One of the best example I can show you is the thread stating about a retail network of Switzerland accepting bitcoin. In that all payment gateway has got service charges, but for people using bitcoin or some accepted cryptocurrency it is free. This too is a benefit for Cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
March 21, 2019, 10:56:22 AM
I think that many Bitcoin users benefit from the existence of cryptocurrency, especially those who have succeeded in investing and making huge profits. Those who have been successful will be more active and eager to get profit to the highest value.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
March 21, 2019, 07:22:21 AM
I am one person who does not believe that the market can be controlled by someone or a group. in the crypto market, there are only 2 types of investors and traders, namely smart and stupid. Beginner investors or fools when they get a loss will say that the market is controlled by a number of people, even though the loss they get is the result of their carelessness in making a decision. It is their decision that can make investors and smart traders benefit.

I don't want to disappoint you but a market can be control and without you even know it.
The biggest source that can control a market is the media. They can bombardize you with fake news and you will not even realize that they are fake, leading you to make the wrong decision that it is for their own benefit and not yours.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
March 21, 2019, 04:56:06 AM
Nearly many people I think benefit from the current cryptocurrency where they can get benefits for what they get and also this new insight is a pretty good experience

yes indeed of course many people feel the benefits of crypto. because people who benefit from crypto are people who want to work hard for a long time, and don't complain easily. so I think if the benefits of crypto are of course there is effort and determination to move forward.
Everyone who work hard, study crypto, and do not give up easily are the benefitted of crypto because they know how it strongly work. They are the one who actually made crypto work for them now after the long work they have done to succeed. Investors who believes on the potential of the coin and not those want to try if could get that easy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 21, 2019, 03:33:27 AM
all people that taking part in cryptocurrency ofcourse get benefit from this market.not only investors that spend alot of money, but also bounty hunter and even big company such nvidia that produced vga card.alot of people get benefit direct or undirectly.
but to achieve that certainly must be disciplined towards the planned analysis, sometimes many people just want to get money easily but they do not anticipate the risk, which ultimately panic
they think we could earn money instantly by doing nothing in cryptocurrency market.most of them thinking by investing their money in near future they will earn profit.and this opinion totally wrong.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 21, 2019, 02:15:36 AM
all people that taking part in cryptocurrency ofcourse get benefit from this market.not only investors that spend alot of money, but also bounty hunter and even big company such nvidia that produced vga card.alot of people get benefit direct or undirectly.
but to achieve that certainly must be disciplined towards the planned analysis, sometimes many people just want to get money easily but they do not anticipate the risk, which ultimately panic
Activity: 882
March 20, 2019, 11:24:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: