Pages:
Author

Topic: Who control our bitcoins? WE do!! ☆ BANK RUN ☆ - page 3. (Read 4550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Only a fool would have more than 10% of they're crypto on an exchange.  You should assume at any moment you'll lose all of it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
we are all waiting for decentralized exchange like open bazar, they should finish this year their job
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
and certainly investors play an important role as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
For many users, included me, there are good chanches that the exchangers are acutually doing what banks usually do: operating on fractional reserve.

This is extremely dangerous for bitcoin, besides the price tanking because non-existent bitcoins are currently traded. More than that, letting them to do it invalidate the whole bitcoin concept, a perfect money for an untrusted network.

Bitstamp is constantly refusing to do an audit, also after all the shit that happened. Me and many others do not trust they on their word about not operating on fractional reserve, but they refuse to submit proof because they think they are " too big to fail". They are acting just like a bank, and by all the chanches operating under fractional reserve (maybe, also legally). Let's prove them wrong!

I want to organize a bank run, somebody can help me?

If you put your coins on an exchange they aren't your coins anymore because you dont own the private keys, you should have known that.
Putting bitcoin in a centralized exchange was always a bad idea, ideal for scammers. Im not putting a single btc in an exchange until decentralized ones appear.

This is a problem, but what really matters is that they can " moltiplicate" my bitcoin. That's operating on fractional reserve, all banks do it, and there are clues that exchangers are doing it too.
Look how they multiplicate the total circulating btc (substitute the word " loan" with " withdraw" ):

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
For many users, included me, there are good chanches that the exchangers are acutually doing what banks usually do: operating on fractional reserve.

This is extremely dangerous for bitcoin, besides the price tanking because non-existent bitcoins are currently traded. More than that, letting them to do it invalidate the whole bitcoin concept, a perfect money for an untrusted network.

Bitstamp is constantly refusing to do an audit, also after all the shit that happened. Me and many others do not trust they on their word about not operating on fractional reserve, but they refuse to submit proof because they think they are " too big to fail". They are acting just like a bank, and by all the chanches operating under fractional reserve (maybe, also legally). Let's prove them wrong!

If you put your coins on an exchange they aren't your coins anymore because you dont own the private keys, you should have known that.
Putting bitcoin in a centralized exchange was always a bad idea, ideal for scammers. Im not putting a single btc in an exchange until decentralized ones appear.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Pages:
Jump to: