Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 2. (Read 4758 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think that the crypto-currency market is controlled by very rich business people and millionaires. They play with the price, as they want, to make the situation profitable for themselves
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
I think who controls crypto market prices is a big investor, they can control low prices and then to high prices. Everything from the cryptocurrency depends on them, that prices go up and down because of the consequences of selling our own bitcoin at low prices.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 26, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
Actually crypto market is depending on demand and supplies. If the supply is higher than the demand then price goes down. If the demand is higher than the supply then the price goes to high. Investors can play a vital role here to control crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org
September 26, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
Current crypto market is not really fair. Few greedy corporates like Bitmain are controlling the whole chain. Embarrassed

If you guys hate greedy entrepreneurs and corporates controlling the market, please check Bitcoin Stash. Bitcoin Stash will provide solutions to these problems.

https://twitter.com/bitcoinstash
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 26, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
As far as I know the price of crypto moves because of the market law, namely supply and demand, the same as the equity class. Aside from that because of the influence of rumors/news/events that involve BTC itself (globally). Bitcoin is fully decentralized and therefore, it is impossible for every individual to control all supplies.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 26, 2018, 09:13:01 PM
I assume the market's controlled  and manipulated  indirectly by crypto millionaires and billionaires. They arevconstantly pumping and dumping. That is the name of the game. Some of these people are also involved in the mining process which is a huge business in itself.

Rich people will have a big effect for everyone if they will sell their Bitcoin with a very large amount then the price will experience a drastic change.
Yes they have big contribution that may effect crypto market but it doesnt mean they can control the market, the value in the market fluctuates base on the demand and supply and not just because of rich people invest huge money to control crypto market.
Hmm ... based on the comments I read, it seems that Bitcoin cannot be controlled. Maybe because Bitcoin is peer-to-peer or all users take control of their own money. It's different if we save money in a bank. All customer money can be controlled by the bank, right? If in Bitcoin, we can become our own bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
I assume the market's controlled  and manipulated  indirectly by crypto millionaires and billionaires. They arevconstantly pumping and dumping. That is the name of the game. Some of these people are also involved in the mining process which is a huge business in itself.

Rich people will have a big effect for everyone if they will sell their Bitcoin with a very large amount then the price will experience a drastic change.
Yes they have big contribution that may effect crypto market but it doesnt mean they can control the market, the value in the market fluctuates base on the demand and supply and not just because of rich people invest huge money to control crypto market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:08:05 PM
bitcoin is decentralized, and prices in the market depend on supply and demands. jad, we all, and also investors are the ones who have the most influence on the price of bitcoin. nobody controls bitcoin at one center.
From my knowledge bitcoin is like an internet network that is difficult to control but can be controlled by its users, so bitcoin is only controlled by the individual owner of bitcoin itself all your data is only known to you and your computer, maybe like that
if there is nothing in control, there is nothing to control bitcoin, in my opinion, controlling bitcoin is the one that has bitcoin itself. So the more bitcoin has the potential to control bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
bitcoin is decentralized, and prices in the market depend on supply and demands. jad, we all, and also investors are the ones who have the most influence on the price of bitcoin. nobody controls bitcoin at one center.
From my knowledge bitcoin is like an internet network that is difficult to control but can be controlled by its users, so bitcoin is only controlled by the individual owner of bitcoin itself all your data is only known to you and your computer, maybe like that
Activity: 297
September 26, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 26, 2018, 08:32:03 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 08:21:59 PM
The crypto market is not entirely controlled by one person or a central authoritative body. The market is controlled and influenced by the users/investors of crypto on the market. The higher the demand of a coin goes up, the more the coin gains value and price on the market.
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
In my opinion i think people control the market.. When there is many investor in one coin i think that coin is going to up the price but when the investor going to sell all their coins i think the price of that coin is going to go down..
Activity: 115
September 26, 2018, 07:16:45 PM
The crypto market is mostly controlled by people with a huge number of a particular cryptocurrency. They can either increase the market price or decrease the price. The crypto market basically runs on the principle of demand and supply. Increase in demand increases the market price and the increase in supply mostly decrease the market price.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 26, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The oretically, no one can control the market and never should
Because it is contrary to the dynamics of market movement
The supply and demand and some other factors such as important news controls the market mechanisms
This is because the market is not yet mature

But in practice there are big whales that have an impact on the market
  Special with a small trading volume.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
The cryptocurrency market has been in a prolonged  downtrend so it is not unusual to find out that the price of coins will fall below the exchange listing price. Except you are a whale, you cannot control the price of cryptocurrency. The whales are the controllers because they so much cryptocurrency.
We are the one who controls the market, we as the  users, investors and traders so we should not blame those who manipulate it or the whales since all of us has contribution to the price, if we did our part and that is to tell everybody about the good news of crypto then there is no whales because they will not have bring a big effect in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
The cryptocurrency market has been in a prolonged  downtrend so it is not unusual to find out that the price of coins will fall below the exchange listing price. Except you are a whale, you cannot control the price of cryptocurrency. The whales are the controllers because they so much cryptocurrency.
Activity: 79
September 26, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
No one is controlling the crypto market right now,  but investors and holders can have a limited control in the rise and fall of the market nowadays, because they have the capacity and ability to buy many coins and trade it. They can hoard it and they can do whatever they want on coins , but no one is controlling crypto market..
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
I think that there is not one person who controls cryptocurrencies. I think that there is always a war between the whales for profits and for the price that is necessary for the whale. There are many manipulators in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: