Pages:
Author

Topic: Who created the god - page 4. (Read 4579 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 17, 2016, 06:57:57 AM
It was definitely a human being, not sure we will ever know who, probably quite two of couple stay together and created him.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 17, 2016, 04:40:41 AM
I forgot the explanation behind it but I did not question his beginning. 

That is typical brainwashing right there.   Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 17, 2016, 03:41:09 AM
No one.  Because He is God, He is the Creator, He is a Supreme Being.  God of gods, King of kings, Lord of lords.  He is the Creator so there's no question as to who created Him.  I forgot the explanation behind it but I did not question his beginning.  I know that there is no need to ask since I believe that He do exist.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 17, 2016, 02:49:38 AM
Vod created the god.

So it is written.  So it was done.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 17, 2016, 02:47:25 AM
I never questioned the origin of God because I know He is Supreme being and  Absolute.  He is the Creator, He created everything we see.  I have read this on an article.  It says that since God is the creator of the whole universe, He is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited to or by the time dimension He had created.  Since there has no beginning of time, therefore God is the high and lofty one that inhabit the eternity.  That passage was taken from or based on Isaiah 57:15.  You could read more and may want to search at christiananswers.net.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 16, 2016, 03:47:39 PM
the universe always has and always will. infinity has no ends. we are all gods, creators of our realities, together we are one being, one soul

In everything that exists, we see entropy. In simple form, entropy is the fact that everything is running down and wearing out. In more complex form, everything is dissipating, diffusing, and spreading out. A way to say it simply is that all complexity is gradually becoming less complex.

On the universal scale, we see nothing else. We see nothing that shows us the reverse of entropy.

If the universe were eternal, entropy would have caused it to have virtually no complexity whatsoever by now. This means that the universe had to have had a beginning, and will probably have an end.

Cool

running down and wearing out?  humanity's castles made of sand, sure, but nature is an eternal blossoming flower.  constantly growing and healing this planet.

the universe is as you see it.  logical thinking will not bring you an understanding of nature's incomprehensible infinitely fractaling nature.  for one to see oneness with the endless miracle of nature, one must step away from linear logic.  only by living with nature's nurturing energy can we heal into our natural state of being.

religion is not the preface of god.  nature is divine, religion is governing the minds of many.  men are organic beings of nature, don't be duped to ignore the miraculous divinity of nature because of rulers who seek self worship, that is exactly the type of mind frame they seek to impose on you!

Only because the universe - and even just the solar system - is so large does it seem that entropy is non-existent at times. When you look at all kinds of things on earth, you can sse entropy all over the place, even in a mountain being built by volcanoes. You see nothing on earth that does not have entropy built into it.

In space, we see things that might look like stars being formed at the expense of nothing else. But, that is theory. We don't know it for a fact... that such is what is happening. In everything that we factually know, entropy plays a gigantic part.

Cool
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
August 16, 2016, 02:06:19 PM
the universe always has and always will. infinity has no ends. we are all gods, creators of our realities, together we are one being, one soul

In everything that exists, we see entropy. In simple form, entropy is the fact that everything is running down and wearing out. In more complex form, everything is dissipating, diffusing, and spreading out. A way to say it simply is that all complexity is gradually becoming less complex.

On the universal scale, we see nothing else. We see nothing that shows us the reverse of entropy.

If the universe were eternal, entropy would have caused it to have virtually no complexity whatsoever by now. This means that the universe had to have had a beginning, and will probably have an end.

Cool

running down and wearing out?  humanity's castles made of sand, sure, but nature is an eternal blossoming flower.  constantly growing and healing this planet.

the universe is as you see it.  logical thinking will not bring you an understanding of nature's incomprehensible infinitely fractaling nature.  for one to see oneness with the endless miracle of nature, one must step away from linear logic.  only by living with nature's nurturing energy can we heal into our natural state of being.

religion is not the preface of god.  nature is divine, religion is governing the minds of many.  men are organic beings of nature, don't be duped to ignore the miraculous divinity of nature because of rulers who seek self worship, that is exactly the type of mind frame they seek to impose on you!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 16, 2016, 12:54:36 PM
No one could  answer that such question because we are just  his creations and   dont have any idea about things about him but one things for sure He created  the universe and every single planet  and every living things  exist.  God is God and no one created him because  his the creator itself. No more questions. Period

Many questions are a good thing. After all, if we have questions about God, we just might have questions about how He is acting with people. When we have those questions, we just might be prompted to look into the Bible and find out how we can be saved. And that is what God wants for us. Salvation.

Ask many questions. You will find the answers to some of them.

Cool

That's the most christian/ignorant thing I've ever read. Yes, some may have found salvation in the bible, but don't you think that every nice, motivating word can help a person out?

Humanity created gods.
I believe it that humanity created from the god.. even scientist didnt see any evidence. they are just seeing that we are from monkeys but if you think well how whole world will be made.. so i believe it..
legendary
August 16, 2016, 12:15:33 PM
No one could  answer that such question because we are just  his creations and   dont have any idea about things about him but one things for sure He created  the universe and every single planet  and every living things  exist.  God is God and no one created him because  his the creator itself. No more questions. Period

Many questions are a good thing. After all, if we have questions about God, we just might have questions about how He is acting with people. When we have those questions, we just might be prompted to look into the Bible and find out how we can be saved. And that is what God wants for us. Salvation.

Cool

That's the most christian/ignorant thing I've ever read. Yes, some may have found salvation in the bible, but don't you think that every nice, motivating word can help a person out?

Humanity created gods.

Humanity created many false gods, but the real God created the universe and all therein. Humanity that is unwilling to recognize God is setting itself up as a false god.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 16, 2016, 11:57:08 AM

Cool

Humanity created gods.
legendary
August 16, 2016, 11:04:55 AM

Cool
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
August 16, 2016, 09:53:28 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 16, 2016, 07:16:58 AM
God has no beginning nor ending. He created us all thats all i know. If theres a building, theres a builder. Who created the universe? Where the humans came from? Scientist cant prove that. They just created theories and make themselves believe it was happened. No one can see God coz he is a spirit(no flesh and no bones). But we can see Him through the things He created.
Where is god came from..??
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
August 16, 2016, 06:30:02 AM
God has no beginning nor ending. He created us all thats all i know. If theres a building, theres a builder. Who created the universe? Where the humans came from? Scientist cant prove that. They just created theories and make themselves believe it was happened. No one can see God coz he is a spirit(no flesh and no bones). But we can see Him through the things He created.

You say scientists just created theories and make themselves believe it but arent you just doing the same with your god?

At least scientist forever strive to validate their theories through provable evidence.  Gods just remain a blind faith.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 16, 2016, 06:25:27 AM
legendary
August 16, 2016, 01:35:09 AM
Did you believe in god ?? did you can see it, and whether after we diewill meet god, this is just a stupid question because in fact there is no god and religion is just a stupid game that created by humans who lived long before we born.

Science shows us that God exists.

Entropy shows us there there was a beginning to the universe.

Cause and effect show us that everything is programmed.

Complexity shows us that the Programmer of the universe is intelligent way beyond anything that we can imagine.

The Programmer fits the definition of our word "God."

Cool

Found the peer reviewed paper where science proof God yet? Still waiting for the link.
Until then, stop lying.

You haven't realized, yet, have you, that most of science comes from engineering, not from papers.

Cool
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
August 16, 2016, 01:13:12 AM
Did you believe in god ?? did you can see it, and whether after we diewill meet god, this is just a stupid question because in fact there is no god and religion is just a stupid game that created by humans who lived long before we born.

Complexity shows us that the Programmer of the universe is intelligent way beyond anything that we can imagine.

Cool

Found the peer reviewed paper where science proof God yet? Still waiting for the link.
Until then, stop lying.
legendary
August 15, 2016, 06:54:40 PM
God was never born, has no children, no parents, knows all, needs nothing and no one.
He created every thing from literally nothing as science can prove it already.
Can you imagine that the whole universe out of no where and from nothing first started just to be and still continues to be?

While time and space are one but at the same time two things, where gravity is heavy time passes differently, just like near black holes, or if you move faster like speed of light again time passes differently.
But imagine a movie where you can skip to any time, go forward or backward, with God it's like that he has access to the video tape if you may call it and it doesn't affect him at all time never passes for him.
Can you imagine beyond our universe? if you first can find any edge for it then anything there again imagine the plain of existent beyond that and to what extend could you go worlds beyond worlds? you will be going for billions of years and still unable to reach the end of our universe and when you get there then ask your self this question.

God is everything that could be out there or any where, very simple he is everything that could be.

Also have you seen "Ancient Aliens" ?  they were all sent by God to do what he ordered them to do, how ever some of them saw some candy and wanted some then got kicked out of the club. they were naughty.

I personally believe that heaven and hell are in fact in this same universe of ours.

There is evidence in the Bible that suggests both things. Heaven and Hell are in this universe, and Hell is this universe while Heaven is an entirely new universe.

Personally, I get the idea of a whole new universe from the way I see the last few chapters in the Revelation. After all, this earth is imperfect. Some of that imperfection must travel out to the universe from the light that is reflected off the earth. So, the whole universe is receiving imperfection from earth. But Heaven will have no imperfection.

Jesus has corrected things, of course. But we don't see the perfection here. Does He have a way of filtering the light as it leaves the earth, so it isn't imperfect anymore? Perhaps. But Saint Paul says in at least two places that the devil is in the air... one place even calling him the Prince of the Power of the Air.

Whatever is done at the end, there will be no more imperfection for any who go to Heaven.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
August 15, 2016, 06:40:05 PM
God was never born, has no children, no parents, knows all, needs nothing and no one.
He created every thing from literally nothing as science can prove it already.
Can you imagine that the whole universe out of no where and from nothing first started just to be and still continues to be?

While time and space are one but at the same time two things, where gravity is heavy time passes differently, just like near black holes, or if you move faster like speed of light again time passes differently.
But imagine a movie where you can skip to any time, go forward or backward, with God it's like that he has access to the video tape if you may call it and it doesn't affect him at all time never passes for him.
Can you imagine beyond our universe? if you first can find any edge for it then anything there again imagine the plain of existent beyond that and to what extend could you go worlds beyond worlds? you will be going for billions of years and still unable to reach the end of our universe and when you get there then ask your self this question.

God is everything that could be out there or any where, very simple he is everything that could be.

Also have you seen "Ancient Aliens" ?  they were all sent by God to do what he ordered them to do, how ever some of them saw some candy and wanted some then got kicked out of the club. they were naughty.

I personally believe that heaven and hell are in fact in this same universe of ours.

legendary
August 15, 2016, 06:32:28 PM

Cool
Newton now Clausius  Cheesy..Did god tell you all this Cheesy..YER when? Cheesy

Now, now, popcorn1. You know that you don't have enough of a scientific mind that can understand simple scientific things like this. Go out and play with the rest of the kids.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: