Pages:
Author

Topic: Who created the god - page 5. (Read 4579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 15, 2016, 06:04:06 PM
Did you believe in god ?? did you can see it, and whether after we diewill meet god, this is just a stupid question because in fact there is no god and religion is just a stupid game that created by humans who lived long before we born.

Science shows us that God exists.

Entropy shows us there there was a beginning to the universe.

Cause and effect show us that everything is programmed.

Complexity shows us that the Programmer of the universe is intelligent way beyond anything that we can imagine.

The Programmer fits the definition of our word "God."

Cool
Newton now Clausius  Cheesy..Did god tell you all this Cheesy..YER when? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 15, 2016, 05:48:59 PM
God is a creation not a being. It is all in your imagination if you have a vivid one.  Cheesy

Science law shows us differently, as I posted above.    Cool
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
August 15, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
God is a creation not a being. It is all in your imagination if you have a vivid one.  Cheesy
legendary
August 15, 2016, 05:35:41 PM
Did you believe in god ?? did you can see it, and whether after we diewill meet god, this is just a stupid question because in fact there is no god and religion is just a stupid game that created by humans who lived long before we born.

Science shows us that God exists.

Entropy shows us there there was a beginning to the universe.

Cause and effect show us that everything is programmed.

Complexity shows us that the Programmer of the universe is intelligent way beyond anything that we can imagine.

The Programmer fits the definition of our word "God."

Cool
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
August 15, 2016, 05:12:55 PM
legendary
August 15, 2016, 05:07:06 PM
Who create God, maybe those with something to gain.

An example :

Preaches for the average man to give his wealth away to charity while sitting on a golden throne  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Vatican estimated wealth - $10 - $15 Billion and you only get to sample the product after you die, no proof just blind faith you'll get what your owed with no way to report back saying you got fucked over.  Not a bad business is it Wink

Fucking hilarious when you stand back and take a look how the sheeple follow blindly.

However, if you had the opportunity to be in a great position like that, would you even give as much away as the Church does? Probably not. Why not? Because the seeds of greed are strong in the hearts of all people. But when you are poor, it's easy to focus on the greed of others.

Cool
legendary
August 15, 2016, 05:02:55 PM
I have saw a post that he said everything we see is build by someone.. So everything that exists built by someone like bitcoin and some other things. so he said god is the one created everything.. I got a logical question.. So if god exists who created him??? Guys it is not an insult.. A logical question only. Please share your ideology  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

God created himself.  is that hard to believe? Maybe not.
Some god to drink some drug juices extracted from mexican cactus to become god, Nubians themselves says and according to history perform some sun dance to transcend and become God.

God is so extremely much greater than we are, that if there was something that did a thing like creating Him, we couldn't understand it as creating. We wouldn't be able to understand it at all. The closest we can come is to say that God always was, is now, and always will be.

Cool

In other words. Putting a God in there doesn't solve anything. We can skip a step and say the universe has always been there and so on.
"I don't understand it, therefor God" is not an answer to problems in science.
If we used that we would still be living in caves

"How did that thing make a fire?" "God did it" " "ok"

It was God Who put the universe here. He did it partially so that we would have a place to play, and that in our play we would see the greatness of God and worship Him for it.

Cool
legendary
August 15, 2016, 05:00:34 PM
the universe always has and always will. infinity has no ends. we are all gods, creators of our realities, together we are one being, one soul

In everything that exists, we see entropy. In simple form, entropy is the fact that everything is running down and wearing out. In more complex form, everything is dissipating, diffusing, and spreading out. A way to say it simply is that all complexity is gradually becoming less complex.

On the universal scale, we see nothing else. We see nothing that shows us the reverse of entropy.

If the universe were eternal, entropy would have caused it to have virtually no complexity whatsoever by now. This means that the universe had to have had a beginning, and will probably have an end.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
August 15, 2016, 03:57:21 PM
Who create God, maybe those with something to gain.

An example :

Preaches for the average man to give his wealth away to charity while sitting on a golden throne  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Vatican estimated wealth - $10 - $15 Billion and you only get to sample the product after you die, no proof just blind faith you'll get what your owed with no way to report back saying you got fucked over.  Not a bad business is it Wink

Fucking hilarious when you stand back and take a look how the sheeple follow blindly.

Activity: 252
August 15, 2016, 03:48:48 PM
The concept of God is beyond our ability to understand. It's like explaining how the internet works to a six months old baby.

Believe in God, believe in His son Jesus and one day, you will see God yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
August 15, 2016, 03:37:49 PM
He is the creator of the universe. He is everywhere..

Sounds like George Soros, the manipulator of nations and  people.
This is most funniest thing I have seen on the forum today.  Cheesy

And I thought that coming into this thread it was going to be all serious and melodramatic. Wink
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
August 15, 2016, 03:17:01 PM
I have saw a post that he said everything we see is build by someone.. So everything that exists built by someone like bitcoin and some other things. so he said god is the one created everything.. I got a logical question.. So if god exists who created him??? Guys it is not an insult.. A logical question only. Please share your ideology  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Some god to drink some drug juices extracted from mexican cactus to become god, Nubians themselves says and according to history perform some sun dance to transcend and become God.

God is so extremely much greater than we are, that if there was something that did a thing like creating Him, we couldn't understand it as creating. We wouldn't be able to understand it at all. The closest we can come is to say that God always was, is now, and always will be.

Cool

In other words. Putting a God in there doesn't solve anything. We can skip a step and say the universe has always been there and so on.
"I don't understand it, therefor God" is not an answer to problems in science.
If we used that we would still be living in caves

"How did that thing make a fire?" "God did it" " "ok"
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
August 15, 2016, 03:10:53 PM
the universe always has and always will. infinity has no ends. we are all gods, creators of our realities, together we are one being, one soul

I like that statement, and can relate.
Activity: 131
August 15, 2016, 02:58:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
August 15, 2016, 11:18:24 AM

Sounds like George Soros, the manipulator of nations and  people.
Activity: 226
August 15, 2016, 09:28:40 AM
Activity: 290
August 15, 2016, 06:38:49 AM
Man secretly aspire to be all-powerful.
'God' is a constant created by man to balance the equation of his existence. Man behaves like 'God' on earth but because he doesn't have an answer to everything, he lives in fear of a being somewhere in the immensity of it all that would be bigger than him.
Living like a 'God' on earth means that man often does battle with his conscience and regularly needs to be reassured that his ways are righteous. This is achieved by inventing a being that would be the strongest of all and then fantasizing that such a being would protect and favor him over everything else.
I am interested in another matter. You are always so interesting ?! To start, find out who created you. And only then, to climb into the jungle. Actually God has always been. He who does not create. As strange as it may sound.
Activity: 290
August 15, 2016, 06:30:39 AM
'God' is a constant created by man to balance the equation of his existence. Man behaves like 'God' on earth but because he doesn't have an answer to everything, he lives in fear of a being somewhere in the immensity of it all that would be bigger than him.
Living like a 'God' on earth means that man often does battle with his conscience and regularly needs to be reassured that his ways are righteous. This is achieved by inventing a being that would be the strongest of all and then fantasizing that such a being would protect and favor him over everything else.
I think you said is complete nonsense. God does not matter what one thinks about it. God has done his job and now, quietly watching from the sidelines. As someone who makes the zoo and watch the animals.
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 15, 2016, 04:32:34 AM
legendary
August 15, 2016, 12:42:35 AM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: