Pages:
Author

Topic: Who else is fed up with the core development team? - page 4. (Read 3317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Not me.

Keep up the good work gents.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
They are hurting the community. So apparently a DDOS cause by old Satoshi written code, that could be used to do a DDOS attack. So yeah when do they do testing? I am guessing never, it sounds like this should have been tested and fixed a longgggggggg time ago. And they all think they deserved to get paid? I have yet to see a worthy thing of them getting paid. I guess taking interviews, and slamming companies just takes up that testing time.

We need a new development team, one that has the morals of not getting paid and being greedy.

I know this is going to get me a lot more ignores, but someone has to say it, and if it is me, the so be it. I think they are disgrace to the community. I hope the foundation gets shutdown, and sued for every single penny they have.

And before people tell me that I should switch clients and vote with my downloads, that is easier said then done, but I am in the process and most my servers run my own "client" plus two other clients, (Supernode (Java) and btcd (Go))
Pages:
Jump to: