Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 23. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 09:07:00 AM
Buy alts right now? No, thx. Need to wait till BTC hardfork- there is enough time for price to go lower.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 12:32:53 PM
the only ones who are investing in waves are those who doesnt know where to put their funds, most of them thinks that the price of waves will be $10 before the end of the year, or 50$ by next year, this is obviously false, there is no way that waves could rise by that price, it is almost impossible to see such a grow.
But it doesnt matter, there are better options for you to invest instead of waves, it is so freezed right now.
Just take a look at coins under $1, maybe they have more future than waves.

I wanted to get some waves this week but I am pretty sure that the price is a little too high for me to make an investment. Maybe I will invest if it drops down to $0.20.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
One of the last WAVES platform ICO is ZAVODCOIN. It's very strange ico campaign. I can't understand where waves find such parthners..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 11:22:38 AM
Waves is good coin at this time.At present waves made there own wallet.Many ICOs use there platform.So you can understood that waves as soon as possible price increase.At this time many people buy waves and hold.Because I think this year the last waves rate will go up to $ 50
Activity: 196
October 28, 2017, 10:58:44 AM
There are too many people buy Waves con because many people know about waves. my family member already buy this con a huge amount and my friend buy around $5000. When my friend told me about waves coin then we buy some waves for my children future. Hope this coin have a great future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2017, 10:49:49 AM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I hold a lot of WAES from ICO.  Smiley Can't buy now but  if will have some free BTC I will defenitely buy waves with such discont
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 28, 2017, 09:11:39 AM
I am still buyin Waves. But will buy only 2000 more. then i need to wait for few months.
I really like waves platform and support them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:07:32 AM
Waves is 5% of my portfolio. Thats the maximum % an alt can have in my book.
October 28, 2017, 08:53:57 AM
I bought a little amount didn't really want to pay too much for waves.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
October 28, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
A lot of people. People are considering waves as new ethereum and they could be partly right. It hasn’t similar features and potential but we have wait to see if it can really reach its full potential.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 08:46:21 AM
to be honnest I'm don't have interest about waves platform. I only have little amount and no plans to buy more waves . I'm a bit hesitant about the future of waves
Activity: 35
October 28, 2017, 08:32:49 AM
I have waves and ocean lab
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 08:10:47 AM
I don't have money to buy righ now but have pretty enough Waves  Cheesy
Activity: 378
October 28, 2017, 06:14:46 AM
if I tend to want to continue to buy btc even though the current price is still very high compared to buy waves because prone to theft by irresponsible people and make big losses for us later.I try to be patient to get a btc in the future even though the challenge must have a very abundant capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Strange question in the table of contents of this topic. Who buys Waves?? exceptionally intelligent investor...

Even without understanding the technology in one SEO it is possible to understand succeed the project. Sasha is amazing performance. So the founders of the project must wait for success.

A bit of damper on the situation of the Russian legislation. It is because of this concerns, I have not invested much in this coin. I believe that the team is better to sort out from Moscow, the type of Singapore or Switzerland, where there will be no administrative problems

I like waves very much even though Sasha is sometimes a bit scammy. But anyway I would like to buy Waves again but nowadays I am not buying anything seems a bit to expensive for me all the coins together.
Activity: 30
October 28, 2017, 06:06:18 AM
The russian burger king token is a based on waves ! What might be next ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
October 28, 2017, 06:01:10 AM
Strange question in the table of contents of this topic. Who buys Waves?? exceptionally intelligent investor...

Even without understanding the technology in one SEO it is possible to understand succeed the project. Sasha is amazing performance. So the founders of the project must wait for success.

A bit of damper on the situation of the Russian legislation. It is because of this concerns, I have not invested much in this coin. I believe that the team is better to sort out from Moscow, the type of Singapore or Switzerland, where there will be no administrative problems
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 05:45:36 AM
I am strongly believe in Waves.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2017, 05:33:17 AM
I don't think any increase in waves.Keep aside BTG, actually waves is not a unique project and there is nothing to talk about it much.
Merit: 121
October 28, 2017, 05:31:41 AM
Thanks for remind about WAVES - i heard so many times about WAVES so i need to learn more about it.  Smiley
Waves is very good coin, I also invest in waves cause I think waves can cross 50$ and it is the right time for invest. So you have to Lear 1st and invest in waves.
according to my opinion for those people who want to invest for long term and they want to earn more profit in future while investing low money now then i will suggest them to start your trading with waves. in altcoins waves are very cheaper coin and the interest of people is also inceasing in waves so if you can buy large number of waves now then you can earn more profit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: