Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 18. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 16, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

I'm personally waiting for the next WAVES pump to sell off my waves. It's a nice platform but considering how long they have been on the market I'm not seeing much traction which is sad as I was initially excited by this coin. Maybe, hopefully, I will be proven wrong and a huge ICO will be distributed on this platform.

waves are good to buy as what i see also but technically this was for short term only not for long , hopefully that for the nera future this kind of coins that really have a good platform will be seen by some investors that atleast they can see the potential of this coin.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 16, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

buy waves is worth,
waves is a good platform even i can say , this is a perfect platform, everything is in one place,, DEX, token creation, and many more in wvae lite client
so this is not worth buy, but good to buy more waves  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 09:39:09 PM
There are multiple ways of buying Waves with Bitcoin and fiat.I have used some fountains I want to directly buy!!!!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 16, 2017, 08:56:25 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
I bought waves token through my tokens. It supported the waves token so you can trade it with your waveswallet. It is worth buying and selling your tokens with a waves. The waves price always range about 0.0006btc-0.0008btc and not higher than that. It is also a lifetime investment with a good profit. It came along the satisfaction of the token sold and the profit behind it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

I'm personally waiting for the next WAVES pump to sell off my waves. It's a nice platform but considering how long they have been on the market I'm not seeing much traction which is sad as I was initially excited by this coin. Maybe, hopefully, I will be proven wrong and a huge ICO will be distributed on this platform.

When Bitcoin had been the same quantity of time on the market it was valued much less. Cryptos apparently need several years to mature and become stable with a good user base adoption.
Activity: 107
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
November 16, 2017, 08:34:47 PM
There is a good team behind the project.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2017, 07:51:56 PM
i am and i plan to hold it 1 years from now on. it will pump up for sure i believe that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 07:51:16 PM
Waves is an altcoin which has a really low price. I see many recommends about buying some waves, but I couldn't be sure about that the waves can bring good profits or not.
Just look at how long Ethereum took to go up in price and then look at how young Waves is. Also check the roadmap and the features that are yet to come. Once the core features are out the price will definitely go up and a market cap in the billions should be fairly easy to reach.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 07:48:02 PM
Waves is an altcoin which has a really low price. I see many recommends about buying some waves, but I couldn't be sure about that the waves can bring good profits or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 16, 2017, 05:44:26 PM
afaik everybody is buying waves. for other words, that's why waves price still struggle to pass 5 dollar. Grin
there are too many small investors, whales can't get the price up. whales need to buy more cheap coins before takeoff. small investors are unwilling to sell their coins for this price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 16, 2017, 05:41:55 PM
Waves is number one in my list of cheap coins which are worth to buy. It is really progressive altcoin and I am sure in longer period like 3-5 years it will cost hundreds of dollars and even more!
I am still learning on how to buy waves and what is the advantage of buying it.
It is possible to buy on every exchanger. Didn't you know that? Cheesy
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 05:20:10 PM
I like Waves and trust the team behind it. Waves has done pretty good last couple of days and it will do much better in next year. Unfortunately I do not have much waves but will buy more if the price goes below 4 again.

As for the dollar, the price will not be lower. Even a significant increase in bitcoin affects the price only relative to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 02:48:00 AM
I like Waves and trust the team behind it. Waves has done pretty good last couple of days and it will do much better in next year. Unfortunately I do not have much waves but will buy more if the price goes below 4 again.
Activity: 363
November 15, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
I like what the developers do, the goals are achieved, there is marketing, but the use of the coin remains very small, all new projects are mostly on the ethereum and other platforms, waves uses a small number of projects
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 07:37:29 PM
I am still learning on how to buy waves and what is the advantage of buying it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
November 15, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

There is a much slower growth to the price of Waves as compared to other altcoins. And considering that Waves is really a good project with a lot to offer, I am now wondering why Waves cannot push the value much higher. Right now, I am still holding my Waves and believe in it but it has to be a long term investment now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 07:11:12 PM
I'm buying Waves what ever the price is whether good or bad i still support this project. i believe on theri technology specially the NG protocol hope to see a good profit by early 2018.. this is a good coin to wait
legendary
Activity: 1218
November 15, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

Considering how long they've been on the market? Look at the history of Ethereum, Bitcoin or any other coin that is now big. Waves is still young and hasn't even fully delivered on its roadmap as of yet. Things take time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
November 15, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Activity: 518
November 15, 2017, 06:11:34 PM
I also think that the waves have a great future. Of course in the future it will grow well. He needs 2-3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: