Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 19. (Read 7640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 06:07:59 PM
If anybody is buying waves, it will be the Russians. Waves is not that popular in the west. Waves should have break the glass ceiling on it if it were based in the US or UK. And truth be told, adoption of waves will be easier and smoother than any other token based altcoin .
The current situation has nothing to do with popularity.

Once Waves NG is live with a DEX that caters to professional traders and with smart contracts people will start using it more and more to launch their ICOs/projects on the Waves platform.

Waves I recommend to beginners who are still not familiar with the viral coin. I have to admit that the Waves is developing well and who knows what will be in a few months. My friend has invested a lot and is wondering what will happen next.
It's quite likely that Waves will have well above 1 billion in market capitalization once the features get implemented and people become aware of them. So we should be seeing anywhere from $10 to $300 before 2020.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 06:02:44 PM
If anybody is buying waves, it will be the Russians. Waves is not that popular in the west. Waves should have break the glass ceiling on it if it were based in the US or UK. And truth be told, adoption of waves will be easier and smoother than any other token based altcoin .

Once Waves NG is live with a DEX that caters to professional traders and with smart contracts people will start using it more and more to launch their ICOs/projects on the Waves platform.

Waves I recommend to beginners who are still not familiar with the viral coin. I have to admit that the Waves is developing well and who knows what will be in a few months. My friend has invested a lot and is wondering what will happen next.
legendary
November 15, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 15, 2017, 02:33:25 PM
The question is who is selling waves and why do they sell  Cheesy If i had more money i would buy more waves cause after smart contract waves price will be so high and we will not be able to buy easily.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 15, 2017, 02:32:01 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 02:27:35 PM
Well, since Waves-NG is to be released on mainnet in mid-December 2017 and rewards set to increase to around 5% per year, its gonna be the right time to start mining WAVES and generating some nice profits.  Wink
Waves platform has just successfully tested the NG consensus protocol, which promises vastly increased speeds and throughout on the blockchain.
Great News indeed! Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
I red some news about Waves, look like waves is the fastest currency in the world, someone can confirm that?
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 02:14:28 PM
sometimes I buy it ..
but in most I invest to eth and litecoin
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:13:49 PM
Soon the release of an updated decentralized exchange and not buying waves is a big mistake. At the beginning of next year we will wait for the introduction of smart contracts.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 15, 2017, 02:10:10 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
Buying waves is a good investment, so anyone that is willing to hold for months or for years should go for waves, it is a coins with constant development and it keeps improving, the only thing we need to do is to wait and to hold and the profits you will be able to get will be great, currently I’m not holding a lot of waves but I plan to buy more at the end of this month.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
Believer
Wave favors
Good technical form
Activity: 266
November 15, 2017, 01:47:48 PM
Yo op.

Well, as for me, i already have quite a good amount of waves here in my wallet. The thing is, i haven't really decided yet what to do with all these waves. Haven't put a margin yet on what profit i want to reach to consider selling or trading. So i think for now, i will just buy a little bit more. Just a tiny bit. Then invest my extra on other promising coins/tokens. Because alternative coins are gonna be taking the spot light soon. And i sure do not want to ever be left out.
Activity: 121
November 13, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

Smiley

I bought some waves 1 month ago. I fell it will be given profit on future.  Now I can see, Waves Rates Increase every day. And everyday I will do trading about waves. If waves rate high, then I will be sell my waves,When waves Rate down, I bought again waves.It is very important coins for me.
Activity: 168
November 10, 2017, 07:30:34 PM
I'm holding a little amount of waves before it dumps. I hope i will rise soon to recover my little loss.
Activity: 421
November 10, 2017, 06:28:23 PM
Hi All,

Smiley

Waves for me is the next Ethereum for me, base in my analysis about it, it has a full of potentials and similarity for what is happened to ethereum before, And I had no doubt that 1 or 2 years from waves could increase up to 0.01BTC by next year. That's is why I'm buying waves now then hold in a long term.
legendary
November 10, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 12:40:27 PM
I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
Activity: 630
November 10, 2017, 12:19:26 PM
The Blockchain Institute (BI), in partnership with the Waves Platform, is launching a Moscow R & D Lab laboratory in Moscow to support and implement technological blockbuster projects in business and government. Representatives of Waves were informed about it by ForkLog.
https://forklog.com/waves-i-blockchain-institute-otkryvayut-v-moskve-laboratoriyu-blokchejn-proektov/
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 10, 2017, 12:11:14 PM
I am interest in buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin. So i purchase waves whenever i get bitcoins in my hand and hold it in wallet.
Bitcoin is become popular because it is the first cryptocurrency, and there are a lot of who using it. So its not easy to change just like that of some cryptocurrency. While waves is not know yet but also there some people try to use it, and they have positive say about it.
Activity: 294
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 10, 2017, 12:07:02 PM
I buy waves now. I bought them for 0.3$, for$ 2 buy now for$ 4 because I believe that in a year the waves will cost$ 15 and above!
Pages:
Jump to: