Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is now the leader of the world? - page 4. (Read 1122 times)

copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 7
January 22, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
Money is a good way of leverage for power. So, in my opinion, the politicians whom control the largest budget (i.e. of Europe, that would be the budget of the European parliament/European Union) are also the ones whom have the most influence on policies aka the ones in charge.

So, by that logic: in case of the country where I come from (NL) the person/party whom has the most influence would be the European Peoples Party (EPP-group) and their (albeit indirect) leader of this (federal) political group: Angela Merkel.

Merkels Party/CDU = biggest subparty of EPP and the EPP = biggest party in European Parliament. Thus, the CDU/Merkel has the most influence within the EPP and the EPP has the most influence on the budget and policies of the European Union/federation. Therefore Merkel.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
GOD.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
January 22, 2018, 06:40:55 PM
the leaders in the world is god and money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
January 22, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
Right now, Lucifer is the leader of the world. He is rulling the world and manipulating people that leads to a chaos world but the time will come when his rulership will end and Jesus will defeat him and overtake his kingdom. That is what is written in the Bible.
Activity: 13
January 22, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

In my opinion,
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in a kindhearted person, and he always helps oppressed nations, and fights for the human rights that have been devastated by the conflict in disputes in both Muslim and non-Muslim countries.
Activity: 98
January 19, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
World leader from my own view is God but world leaders are members of permanent security council of united Nations Organization.
Activity: 200
Be myselt
January 19, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
I do believe that god is the owner of everything in the world., people is just a temporary leader but the true leader is the holyspirit inside every ones heart.
I think the OP is asking question about the real man who has the real power to control this world not the supertitive i guess.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
I think it was president Putin. He is the most powerful man in the world. His policies can make the world economy change. Putin can run the army to assure world security. His decisions can cause a war with America and its allies. World War I.putin is the current president of power.
Activity: 47
January 19, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
I think that USA is still the leader of the world but its power is definitely dropping. Canada is the pocket of USA, so it won't be the leader. Germany is the leader of Europe, but it is too far from the world's leadership. Maybe China or Russia I think. I know that the president of Russia is very popular in the world even in China. My Chinese friend says that they look at Putin like at the ideal of politician.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
the leader in this world is the god. nothing can match the power and power of god because the world and its contents are created by god.
Leader of the the world is our self.  Because we are starting our days with full energy.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
United States Of America.
The country has the most developed field of computer technology (Apple and Microsoft). The leading industries are: metallurgy, automotive industry, space equipment. Developed telecommunications and chemical. The world's largest system of banks and financial exchanges. Currently in the United States are the headquarters of 139 of the 500 largest companies in the world, almost twice more than in any other country. About 60% of foreign exchange reserves of the planet are translated into US dollars and only 24% in Euro. The country has one of the most influential financial markets in the world.
Activity: 36
January 06, 2018, 12:18:23 PM
God is the leader but the human think he is
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
It's no leader of the world in politic or religion but if you try really-really hard you can become a leader of your own world. At least for some time.

Well thats some kind of philosophical idea. Most of the people here is telling silly things but that is good point that has sense.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
January 06, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
Trump has shed United State's role as the leader of the world. A Lot of countries look up to the United States previously to take the lead on world affairs like climate change and human rights. Trump's America first policy and his immigration stance seem unpopular to some persons. His withdrawal of the United States from the 2015 Paris agreement on climate change complicates the whole thing. Who will now fill the void between China, Russia, Germany or Canada?

The leader of the world is the society. We are responsible for whom person we chose to be our front face. Still we are part of whatever he do.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
I do beleive that real leaders of the world (the Earth) are some unknown humans as Satoshi for instance, not a god. I consider god as creator of the universe and the laws we exist according to. People as Trump, Putin and Xi Jinping are surely in power but they just do their job.
I agree with the idea that the presidents simply do their work and the plan of someone who is even higher, but which we will never know about, because it is comfortable for him to be in the shadows)
Activity: 320
January 06, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
The leader of the world is England. Why do I think so?1 English language.2 English democracy.3 Bank of England.These three factors I think are enough to consider England the world leader.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 06, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
It's no leader of the world in politic or religion but if you try really-really hard you can become a leader of your own world. At least for some time.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
I do beleive that real leaders of the world (the Earth) are some unknown humans as Satoshi for instance, not a god. I consider god as creator of the universe and the laws we exist according to. People as Trump, Putin and Xi Jinping are surely in power but they just do their job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
I do believe that god is the owner of everything in the world., people is just a temporary leader but the true leader is the holyspirit inside every ones heart.

We are not all religious just like you, and I think the OP is saying in more on the government side or a country. But still, there are a lot of leaders being friendly with one another so in my guess, if I will be picking one, I will go with United States.

That's why in business/corporate world we should not brag any religious beliefs,  the op was stating his views technically and not religiously. I think China might overtake the US in the following years or decades..xD
Activity: 406
January 06, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
There is no exact leader. Rgere is an aliance of the countries and they are ruling the world
Pages:
Jump to: