Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is now the leader of the world? - page 7. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 06:51:20 AM
Trump has shed United State's role as the leader of the world. A Lot of countries look up to the United States previously to take the lead on world affairs like climate change and human rights. Trump's America first policy and his immigration stance seem unpopular to some persons. His withdrawal of the United States from the 2015 Paris agreement on climate change complicates the whole thing. Who will now fill the void between China, Russia, Germany or Canada?
only one image is the leader of the world  the one and only father GOD.no one can ruled the world only GOD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 06:43:17 AM
I can't believe people who mine bitcoins and are really into crypto believe in God that is just a beautiful fairytale. Back to the question: there is no particular leader, there are a few of them. It's Putin, Trump, Merkel and chineese leader whatever his name is.
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 06:34:32 AM
Nothing but GoD
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 06:08:02 AM
I agree that God is the leader and the owner of the world...no one can oppose his will...but if we talk about the leader, watch people, then I don't think that we know them...they are most likely in the shadows and rule presidents, countries and the economy...it's like the truth
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 09:34:28 AM
I do believe that god is the owner of everything in the world., people is just a temporary leader but the true leader is the holyspirit inside every ones heart.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
the leader in this world is the god. nothing can match the power and power of god because the world and its contents are created by god.
Activity: 74
November 17, 2017, 02:43:17 AM
Trump has shed United State's role as the leader of the world. A Lot of countries look up to the United States previously to take the lead on world affairs like climate change and human rights. Trump's America first policy and his immigration stance seem unpopular to some persons. His withdrawal of the United States from the 2015 Paris agreement on climate change complicates the whole thing. Who will now fill the void between China, Russia, Germany or Canada?
Pages:
Jump to: