Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 10. (Read 142366 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
June 05, 2019, 03:52:22 AM
Craig Wright.
Yeah i thought so  Cheesy

The fact is there is no point in having these speculation and spending your energy that could not make any difference, if Satoshi is done with the project, just respect that and we have new developers taking the project to another level and they are working hard for the past few years to take it to the next level and now we have lightening network for smaller transactions and we will have other developments in due time to increase the transactions per second level in the future, it is just the beginning.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
June 05, 2019, 03:46:17 AM
Could any of the mentioned candidates actually be Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin?

https://coincodex.com/article/3753/5-satoshi-nakamoto-candidates/
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
June 04, 2019, 11:24:34 PM
Craig Wright.
Lol, I dont think he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto,... Somehow, he just pretends to be Satoshi to attract the attention of the community to himself or more to his project (BSV). And furthermore, in my view, his registration of Bitcoin's intellectual property rights is unfounded and filing a copyright does not mean he is the creator of Bitcoin (in the name of Satoshi).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 11:20:37 PM
Have people read this article? 
https://www.investinblockchain.com/new-evidence-suggests-satoshi-nakamoto-is-paul-solotshi-the-creator-of-encryption-software-e4m-and-truecrypt/

I think it does a great job of breaking down who Satoshi Nakamoto really is. 
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
June 04, 2019, 08:00:17 PM
Craig Wright.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 04, 2019, 04:50:35 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the men who create bitcoin, i really don't want to find who is because if he want to be anonymous respect his decision and let him continue his life. With what will help us if we know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Activity: 12
June 04, 2019, 08:13:09 AM
So, possible scenarios:

1. Satoshi is a group of people. Subscenario 1: Founded by some powerful entity, to create an experiment or destroy banking system. Or make drug trafficking easier.
2. Satoshi is dead. He didn't really knew that bitcoin might have such success, he died before seeing it growing so much and that's all.
Subcenario 1: Satoshi was killed because of Bitcoin.
3. Satoshi is affraid of Bitcoin and how it turned up.
4. Satoshi is a person that has no life other than programming (21.000.000% nerd) and he creates things under different identities. Maybe was behind Napster too.
5. Satoshi is ET or AI or GOD or S8TN
FUnny how S8TN got inserted here lmao
Activity: 46
June 04, 2019, 04:35:58 AM
New Evidence Suggests Satoshi Nakamoto Is Paul Solotshi, The Creator of Encryption Software E4M and TrueCrypt
https://www.investinblockchain.com/new-evidence-suggests-satoshi-nakamoto-is-paul-solotshi-the-creator-of-encryption-software-e4m-and-truecrypt/
Activity: 60
May 31, 2019, 05:03:56 AM
A Closer Look at Satoshi Nakamoto

History
Satoshi’s first appearance in the world was the publication of the Bitcoin whitepaper to several mailing lists on October 31, 2008. Beginning in 2007, Satoshi wrote the initial codebase for Bitcoin and released it on Sourceforge on January 9, 2009. On January 3, 2009, Satoshi created the ‘Genesis Block’ of Bitcoin containing the text, “The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks.” This text is in reference to the headline of the front page of “The Times” newspaper from England and Satoshi’s dissatisfaction with Fractional Reserve banking.

For two years, Satoshi was very active in creating and promoting Bitcoin, including:

From mining Bitcoin in the early days, addresses belonging to Satoshi have amassed approximately one million Bitcoins.

His last verifiable communication to the world was in April 2011, simply stating:

“I’ve moved on to other things. It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone.”

Attributed Innovations
Both Bitcoin and the Blockchain Protocol have been attributed to Satoshi Nakamoto, as well as Predicative Script.

Possible Identities of Satoshi Nakamoto
There has not been any verifiable proof as to whom the individual really is. The following individuals have all been thought potential Satoshi Nakamotos at one time or another.

Dorian Nakamoto
A high profile article in Newsweek penned by Leah McGrath Goodman suggested that Dorian was Bitcoin’s creator. He is a Japanese American man with the birth name of Satoshi Namakoto. He was trained as a physicist at Cal Poly Pomona and worked on classified defense projects. He has also done work for Citibank. He was laid off twice in the 1990s and was libertarian. In an interview, he responded to a question by stating:

“I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it. It’s been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection.”

Later, it was revealed that he had no connection to the cryptocurrency, and he misunderstood the question as relating to his work with Citibank and not Bitcoin. Within twelve hours of the article being released, Satoshi Nakamoto’s account on the P2P Foundation website was hacked and posted the message:

“I am not Dorian Nakamoto.”

This message was posted by the hacker due to the vulnerabilities in GMX’s email system.

>> The Most Common Misconceptions About Bitcoin: Breaking the Mold

Hal Finney
Hal lived a few blocks from Dorian Nakamoto. Between this and a writing analysis, Hal is the closest possible candidate for being Satoshi Nakamoto. However, there is one event that discredits Hal as being Satoshi. In January 2009, when Hal and Satoshi were working on the early versions of Bitcoin, Hal encountered an error and posted a debug log to the mailing list:

“Hi Satoshi – I tried running bitcoin.exe from the 0.1.0 package, and it crashed. I am running on an up to date version of XP, SP3. The debug.log output is attached. There was also a file db.log but it was empty.”

Satoshi acknowledges the bug and releases 0.1.2 with a fix:

“All the problems I’ve been finding are in the code that automatically finds and connects to other nodes, since I wasn’t able to test it in the wild until now.  There are many more ways for connections to get screwed up on the real Internet.”

In the early days of Bitcoin, Bitcoin sent and received transactions directly between clients using IP addresses. The debug log reveals the IP address of three users connected to the IRC channel. On January 10, 2009, there were only two people working on the project at that time. Hal and Satoshi.

Tracing the IPs reveals Hal’s IP address and an IP address out of Van Nuys, California on a DSL connection.

Nick Szabo
Skye Grey, a blogger, linked Nick to the Bitcoin whitepaper using some writing analysis. Nick is a decentralized currency advocate and published a paper on “bit gold.” This is where things get iffy, vis-a-vis Szabo being Satoshi. Based on correspondence between Hal and Satoshi, while Bitcoin was being created, Satoshi was unaware of Bit Gold. Between January 2009 and March 2009, the reference to Bit Gold was added to the Bitcoin.org website.

Craig Wright
On December 8, 2015, Wired magazine wrote that Craig:

“Either invented bitcoin, or is a brilliant hoaxer who very badly wants us to believe he did.”

Craig had established an elaborate scheme of website postings and email correspondences to create the appearance that he and David Kleiman were Satoshi Nakamoto. A very lengthy article written by Sam Biddle and Andy Cush for Gizmodo on December 8, 2015, unpacks Craig Wright’s assertions and business dealings leading to many more questions than answers.

In May of 2016, Craig Wright went on several interviews with the BBC, The Economist, and GQ and claimed to provide technical proof that he is Satoshi. Gavin Andresen originally stated that Craig Wright was Satoshi before retracting his claim.

Despite his assertions, the clearest proof that he is Satoshi has never been provided—none of the original wallets with Bitcoins mined by Satoshi have ever been moved in any way.
May 31, 2019, 04:59:57 AM
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
May 23, 2019, 07:35:52 AM
Why are we still after satoshi's identity?  Grin satoshi is Craig Wright and Craig Wright is satoshi. End of thread.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
May 23, 2019, 07:26:55 AM
I hope we will never learn truth about him/her/them - the whole mistery would disappear
I agree about mistery, but I still hope someone will found the truth.
For me Satoshi was main inspiration to start my journey with cryptocurrencies. A friend of mine once send me an article on BlockChain24.co about him. The whole secret seemed to me very interesting. Not so long ago I've bought my first crypto.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 07:19:22 AM
I hope we will never learn truth about him/her/them - the whole mistery would disappear
Activity: 28
May 23, 2019, 02:59:27 AM
No one knows but he or she controls 5% of the total Bitcoin supply which is at the moment worth a little under $8 billion.  That would put Satoshi in the top 50 richest person in the world. 
May 22, 2019, 11:13:44 PM
Are we any closer towards establishing the identity of Satoshi-san?

https://i.imgur.com/Q3KQum5.png
Source of article & image: http://[Suspicious link removed]/jtYYKj

Using the process of elimination, which of these is100% out?
  • 1. Gavin Andresen
  • 2. Michael Clear, Donal O’Mahony, Hitesh Tewari and Michael Peirce
  • 3. Neal J. King, Charles Bry, and Vladamir Oksman
  • 4. Jed McCaleb
  • 5. Shinichi Mochizuki
  • 6. Government

As at 13 Apr 2019, 3 Faketoshis that have abused the US Copyright System:
1. Maria, Ronald Keala Kua (2017)
2. Gontarek, Ryan Michael (2018)
3. Wright, Craig Steven (2019)

Type of Work:    Recorded Document
Document Number:    V9952D822
Date of Recordation:    2017-12-18
Entire Copyright Document:    V9952 D822 P1
Date of Execution:    09Dec17
Title:    Thesatoshinakamoto.com & Bitcoincopyrights.com.
Notes:    Assignment agreement.
Party 1:    Ronald Keala Kua Maria a.k.a. Satoshi Nakamoto.
Party 2:    Bervar & Jones Lawfirm.

Names:    Maria, Ronald Keala Kua
   Nakamoto, Satoshi
   Bervar & Jones Lawfirm   

Type of Work:    Recorded Document
Document Number:    V9953D792
Date of Recordation:    2017-12-28
Entire Copyright Document:    V9953 D792 P1
Date of Execution:    17Dec17
Title:    No titles given.
Notes:    Assignment agreement
Party 1:    Ronald Keala Kua Maria a.k.a. Satoshi Nakamoto.
Party 2:    Bervar and Jones Lawfirm.

Names:    Maria, Ronald Keala Kua
   Nakamoto, Satoshi
   Bervar and Jones Lawfirm

Type of Work:    Text
Registration Number / Date:    TXu002037698 / 2016-08-17
Application Title:    AN EQUITY BASED ELECTRONIC RESERVE CURRENCY PEER TO PEER ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEM.
Title:    AN EQUITY BASED ELECTRONIC RESERVE CURRENCY PEER TO PEER ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEM.
Description:    Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant:    Ronald Keala Kua Maria, 1971- . Address: 89226A Farrington Hwy, lot A, 89226A Farrington Hwy, lot A, Waianae, HI, 96792, United States.
Date of Creation:    2016
Authorship on Application:    Satoshi Nakamoto, pseud. of Ronald Keala Kua Maria, 1971- ; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, computer program, artwork.
Rights and Permissions:    Ronald Keala Kua Maria, aikoin.org, 89226A Farrington Hwy, lot A, lot A, Waianae, HI, 96792, United States, (808) 554-1341, (808) 554-1341, [email protected]
Copyright Note:    C.O. correspondence.

Names:    Maria, Ronald Keala Kua, 1971-
   Nakamoto, Satoshi, pseud., 1971-

Type of Work:    Music
Registration Number / Date:    PAu003915822 / 2018-03-26
Application Title:    Bitcoin-illionaire.
Title:    Bitcoin-illionaire.
Copyright Claimant:    Ryan Michael Gontarek, 2018- . Address: 19 Heather Drive, Cottage Grove, WI, 53527, United States.
Date of Creation:    2018
Authorship on Application:    Satoshi Nakamoto, pseud. of Ryan Michael Gontarek, 2018- (author of pseudonymous work); Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: lyrics.
Pre-existing Material:    music, musical arrangement.
Basis of Claim:    lyrics.
Copyright Note:    Regarding limitation of claim: deposit contains lyrics only

Names:    Gontarek, Ryan Michael, 2018-
   Nakamoto, Satoshi, pseud., 2018-

Type of Work:    Text
Registration Number / Date:    TXu002136996 / 2019-04-11
Application Title:    Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.
Title:    Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.
Copyright Claimant:    Craig Steven Wright, 1970- . Address: Cozen O’Connor, 277 Park Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10172.
Date of Creation:    2008
Authorship on Application:    Satoshi Nakamoto, pseud. of Craig Steven Wright, 1970- (author of pseudonymous work); Domicile: United Kingdom; Citizenship: Antigua and Barbuda. Authorship: text.
   Regarding copyright claimant: Change made to record on 5/20/2019

Names:    Wright, Craig Steven, 1970-
   Nakamoto, Satoshi, pseud., 1970-

Type of Work:    Computer File
Registration Number / Date:    TX0008708058 / 2019-04-13
Application Title:    Bitcoin.
Title:    Bitcoin.
Copyright Claimant:    Craig Wright. Address: Cozen O’Connor, 277 Park Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10172.
Date of Creation:    2009
Date of Publication:    2009-01-03
Nation of First Publication:    United States
Authorship on Application:    Satoshi Nakamoto, pseud. of Craig Steven Wright, 1970- (author of pseudonymous work); Domicile: United Kingdom; Citizenship: Australia. Authorship: computer program.
Rights and Permissions:    Craig Wright, Cozen O’Connor, 277 Park Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10172, United States, (212) 883-4909, [email protected]
   Regarding copyright claimant: Change made to record on 5/20/2019

Names:    Wright, Craig Steven, 1970-
   Nakamoto, Satoshi, pseud., 1970-
   Wright, Craig

Source: https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SAB1=satoshi&BOOL1=all+of+these&FLD1=Name%3A+All+%28KNAM%29+%28KNAM%29&GRP1=AND+with+next+set&SAB2=nakamoto&BOOL2=as+a+phrase&FLD2=Name%3A+All+%28KNAM%29+%28KNAM%29&PID=CZf9A3KejQ5SBa3UyDhimX-1Df&SEQ=20190522225735&CNT=25&HIST=1
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
I think that Satoshi is the most intelligent person of nowadays because thanks to him we have such a great coin like btc which is full of benefits. To my mind, it is great and he is the genius
in my opinion satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin and he is the smartest person and has a lot of bitcoin. and many benefits for everyone who invests in bitcoin.
Activity: 15
December 17, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
He is a magician... It is not exactly known and will never be known. Sometimes it is better not to know you, or mean only to the extent that you need. It’s so much easier to live when you are the creator of something very big and new. I think it is not so important to know what kind of person he is and what he thinks about.
Activity: 25
December 17, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto (eng. Satoshi Nakamoto) is the pseudonym of a person or group of people who developed the Bitcoin cryptocurrency protocol and created the first version of the software in which this protocol was implemented. There have been several attempts to uncover the real person or group behind this name, but none of them led to success.
Activity: 27
December 14, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
satoshi name is a concept// not a single persion., ruled by elite peoples order..
Activity: 336
December 13, 2018, 08:15:00 PM
I think that Satoshi is the most intelligent person of nowadays because thanks to him we have such a great coin like btc which is full of benefits. To my mind, it is great and he is the genius
Pages:
Jump to: