Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 9. (Read 142366 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 30, 2019, 01:21:35 PM
So many years past but still we don't have a clue about who/what Satoshi Nakomoto is. We aren't even sure that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a symbolic name of a group but I believe that we will eventually find out who/what Satoshi is.
No, it is most likely that we will never know who was hiding behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
Almost eleven years have passed since bitcoin was created and every year the chances of establishing its identity all fall. The main thing is that the person who used this pseudonym wants it.
Cryptocurrency and its holders, in my opinion, will be better if in the future no one can claim a patent for the creation of bitcoin.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 398
September 15, 2019, 10:38:48 AM
So many years past but still we don't have a clue about who/what Satoshi Nakomoto is. We aren't even sure that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a symbolic name of a group but I believe that we will eventually find out who/what Satoshi is.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 15, 2019, 08:50:46 AM
I guess that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.He is the Japanese-American man, named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, firmly denied he was the shadowy force behind the infamous cryptocurrency.

https://youtu.be/5l2bHxkUsN4
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 01:05:53 PM
I guess that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.He is the Japanese-American man, named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, firmly denied he was the shadowy force behind the infamous cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
June 29, 2019, 06:04:08 PM
If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

its the first time we write history and they gonna to remember us for very long time...for this change.

i need to find video of black hat summit where some one masked was speaking, and he say something will shock alot of people

he said : a lot of people know who is kevin mitnick which was show to the fbi that they are all of them big clowns after exposing name, where they live, what there fake names names and other stuff, he also know when they spy after hi and after other people, yet he jailed twice in his life but its only 1 mind showed them they are basically nothing,

their confidance come from illusion: they backed by country and have salaries and army of people and in other words they some like of gods feelings...

then he say: its only one person like kevin mitnick showed them they basically clowns nothing more, and fbi agents are leaders in the world hhhh

then he also said the fbi  and other agents  from different countries   are most of the the same shit they dont give a damn shit about our future nor our kids...

then he nailed it on this summit by saying: all what exposed on wiki leaks and other places like wiki leaks its come from people like kevin mitnick ,,,when ironically the agents need to expose this hhhh not people like edoward snowdan and kevin mitnick and others
he said they basically spy on each other this country on this country and other shit while people that exposed real shit on wiki leaks and other places killed in very short time one of them very great honest women, Daphne Caruana Galizia(which was killed because she exposed real things and was received* the info from groups of people under one name**) there are bunch others legends

yet he say the agents from whatever country are not only dumb in their tech and other things they even not expose what needed to exposed and even more its very fishy what important for them is to know what other country do sound funny...

we do the job they need to do, but most of them cannot get to the info like weak leaks get and other they are very dumb their confidance is huge illusion

they backed by army of people and salaries and they feel gods when ironically one person like kevin mitnick showed them they are basically clowns nothing more...there are other like kevin mitnick but they underground.

then before he leaved the summit he said : the smartest people is underground they are from the future compare to mainstream/agents/sceince/politicians....as only one example is kevin mitnick there are tons of examples ...

this summit was before 8-9 years

today the names of agents from all countries are all 0ver the deep web, and what their fake name and where they live,  hell kevin mitnick 8-9 years ago alone exposed half of the names and what they do and who they spy...

the underground people dont have salaries and dont backed by army its teams and have sharp logic i mean huge sharp logic which overcome any feeling and this is real confidance compare to ....

satoshi team is the same level ...why....paper money was startup before paper money was exchange of things until someone bring paper that have value ...from the paper money nobody and i mean no body have the BALLS to play with the big boys, and compete usd and euro...

mark zuckereberg/jeff bezoz....didnt create market which is almost half trillion in 11 years

i will find the summit of blackhat to put it here

June 29, 2019, 05:20:55 PM
If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

mate i didnt say something bad about him he is great guy but compare to people which some of them killed to expose what goes here and escaped to other countries under different name and other shit and the marketers which worked without any salary to make it viral and bring bright future for us and our kids which more important bro.

i didnt say he is bad guy or something he just get bitcoins...rest in peace BUT remember the people i wrote this is real legend some of them dead mate do you get it.....dead ...

this is why teams like satoshi and others need huge amount of billions dollars and not miilions ...wars cost money bro and i know its far away from simple people and sound bullshit and other but who goes the rabbit hole will never look back again..

hel rest in peace bro
June 29, 2019, 05:20:06 PM

the most cl3ar answ3r

he is great guy but legend??? why??? because he received bitcoins from the team of satoshi , this is make him legend and dont get me wrong he is great guy but ...he didnt make bitcoin go viral its fact, ...

because if he was part of the team he never will be in the front to receive first bitcoins its can lead to others and other shit even after all ask expert security everything can be traced on the internet...everything ,only 0.002% know to be truly anonymously and its impossible to trace them and its not done with tor ...its different few smart experts explain this on github how its done.

satoshi team used this way to publish the papers its was not with tor...

hel finney is far away from to be legend compare to people like edward snowden, Chelsea E. Manning, Daphne Caruana Galizia(which was killed because she exposed real things and was received* the info from groups of people under one name**) there are bunch others legends

the punk marketers that work on making bitcoin viral are legends who know if they part of team satoshi or not...its unknown....

hel finney isnt punk marketer and didnt make bitcoin viral its fact not theory...he is not marketer...and without top marketers it was not happen so fast and even die.

edward snowden was saying that peer to peer file sharing can make financial freedom because bitcoin peer to peer is not new tech and far away from new tech, its mix of techs that was out there,,,bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing with twist called block--chain

peer -- blockchain -- peer
not only edward snowden said that peer to peer will financial freedom also few others which i not goint to say names but smart people know to get to this because everything can be traced on the internet... and they said it way before bitcoin came...

some say bitcoin created by banks or governments or agents which this theories come from the most dumb people , this kind of people will also say supply dont affect price and other shit but let look from sharp logic way why??

1. bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing decentralized tech...bitcoin is peer to peer with twist which called blockchain..

2.why peer to peer file sharing was created what the reason for decentralized tech...very simple, before peer to peer file sharing there was few central servers that hold the mp3,video,movies,software,info and other things and the govermnets pretty fast locate them and shut down them, then people became more smart and create peer to peer file sharing...which each computer is the server that upload and download....which mean the governments now with decentralized tech need to shut down more then 500 million private computers and its impossible...some peer hold mor info some lees its the nature of decentralized tech compare distributed tech where each peer equal in holding to other in some sort of level...
search on google: decentralized vs distributed

3. peer to peer tech come most of the time from activist

4. bank,paypal,visa and bunch other its central tech what was before peer to peer which is decentralized...visa,banks,paypal and others everything go througe centralized servers/entity and this is how they control and make money and know everything about us which lead us to fact not theory they dont behind bitcoin, because peer t peer put them out from the chain...which mean no middle man, so simple.

5. the same with governments its centralized entity and everything is interconnected with banks,paypal, and other....in the moment peer to peer tech enter you put them out of the chain...in other words its the first time we write history.

after all this all the centralized entities are paid by money paper.

satoshi is team on a global scale...edward snowden is part of an international huge team without salaries like agents or politicians and other its mean they know to make money and be undepented, he escaped from usa to china , there people waited him to hide him,,,there are alot like him they just underground to fully and some expose them and dont fear any agents and 0ther shit even they know they under huge risk.

Edward Snowden comes was the most early Bitcoin adopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2463&v=PVN13ad3UUk 2019 he admit this......41:00 min

hal finney is great guy but compare to the marketers that make bitcoin viral and people like edoward and bunch other he is nothing its fact...
this is are the legends

you cannot change facts and everything cam be traced over the internet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 04:09:00 PM
Satoshi may make bitcoin famous all over the world.
If we'd know who he is, TV news would talk and talk about it, people would get interested in crypto topics and maybe become new investors ----> BTC GROWS UP!
Yes no one knows who was he and where he was from, we are only known his name but not him, it is not good to reveal his privacy because if people will know him they will take advantage. So till now his identity is anonymous and the same way he kept the bitcoin anonymous that no one can know about your bitcoin that how much you have in your wallet.

His name will stay a secret forever, maybe, and it is good for crypto traders and investors. Let us say, now, everyone learns who Satoshi is. At least half of the interest to Bitcoin can be lost. And no one needs it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 28, 2019, 04:19:08 PM
If we'd know who he is, TV news would talk and talk about it, people would get interested in crypto topics and maybe become new investors ----> BTC GROWS UP!
Yes no one knows who was he and where he was from, we are only known his name but not him, it is not good to reveal his privacy because if people will know him they will take advantage. So till now his identity is anonymous and the same way he kept the bitcoin anonymous that no one can know about your bitcoin that how much you have in your wallet.
June 28, 2019, 03:37:07 PM

more great answer

he is great guy but legend??? why??? because he received bitcoins from the team of satoshi , this is make him legend and dont get me wrong he is great guy but ...he didnt make bitcoin go viral its fact, ...

because if he was part of the team he never will be in the front to receive first bitcoins its can lead to others and other shit even after all ask expert security everything can be traced on the internet...everything ,only 0.002% know to be truly anonymously and its impossible to trace them and its not done with tor ...its different few smart experts explain this on github how its done.

satoshi team used this way to publish the papers its was not with tor...

hel finney is far away from to be legend compare to people like edward snowden, Chelsea E. Manning, Daphne Caruana Galizia(which was killed because she exposed real things and was received* the info from groups of people under one name**) there are bunch others legends

the punk marketers that work on making bitcoin viral are legends who know if they part of team satoshi or not...its unknown....

hel finney isnt punk marketer and didnt make bitcoin viral its fact not theory...he is not marketer...and without top marketers it was not happen so fast and even die.

edward snowden was saying that peer to peer file sharing can make financial freedom because bitcoin peer to peer is not new tech and far away from new tech, its mix of techs that was out there,,,bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing with twist called block--chain

not only edward snowden said that peer to peer will financial freedom also few others which i not goint to say names but smart people know to get to this because everything can be traced on the internet... and they said it way before bitcoin came...

some say bitcoin created by banks or governments or agents which this theories come from the most dumb people , this kind of people will also say supply dont affect price and other shit but let look from sharp logic way why??

1. bitcoin came from peer to peer file sharing decentralized tech...bitcoin is peer to peer with twist which called blockchain..

2.why peer to peer file sharing was created what the reason for decentralized tech...very simple, before peer to peer file sharing there was few central servers that hold the mp3,video,movies,software,info and other things and the govermnets pretty fast locate them and shut down them, then people became more smart and create peer to peer file sharing...which each computer is the server that upload and download....which mean the governments now with decentralized tech need to shut down more then 500 million private computers and its impossible...some peer hold mor info some lees its the nature of decentralized tech compare distributed tech where each peer equal in holding to other in some sort of level...
search on google: decentralized vs distributed

3. peer to peer tech come most of the time from activist

4. bank,paypal,visa and bunch other its central tech what was before peer to peer which is decentralized...visa,banks,paypal and others everything go througe centralized servers/entity and this is how they control and make money and know everything about us which lead us to fact not theory they dont behind bitcoin, because peer t peer put them out from the chain...which mean no middle man, so simple.

5. the same with governments its centralized entity and everything is interconnected with banks,paypal, and other....in the moment peer to peer tech enter you put them out of the chain...in other words its the first time we write history.

after all this all the centralized entities are paid by money paper.

satoshi is team on a global scale...edward snowden is part of an international huge team without salaries like agents or politicians and other its mean they know to make money and be undepented, he escaped from usa to china , there people waited him to hide him,,,there are alot like him they just underground to fully and some expose them and dont fear any agents and 0ther shit even they know they under huge risk.

Edward Snowden comes was the most early Bitcoin adopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2463&v=PVN13ad3UUk 2019 he admit this......41:00 min

hal finney is great guy but compare to the marketers that make bitcoin viral and people like edoward and bunch other he is nothing its fact...
this is are the legends

you cannot change facts and everything cam be traced over the internet.
June 28, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

you know someone very popluar from xrp community and he have high credibility and he say xrp will hit more then 10 usd which it will never ever happen....the equation its simple , xrp alone need market cap of 1 trillion(1000b usd) to hit 10 usd and if xrp hit it then bitcoin wil have market cap of trillion of trillions its all relative

here the equation kids know this : 100B coins x 10 usd per coin = 1 trillion(market cap)

he just fucking scam dumb people and the market cap of xrp is 17b ,,,,compare to 1000b market cap and the same with other huge supply projects

yet dumb people like and others fall this traps very quickly and its kid stuff nothing complicted here, smart people know its staoshi team and for sure huge team and all around the world operate..its facts

now this popluar guy from xrp said satoshi is also one person do you get it...if he dumb to say that xrp will hit 10 usd he dumb in other things...

and the last point most of the people invest in projects with huge supply because they dumb hhhh because to get to the moon its not exist there.

still me and few other have very smart bots that spread this info and save au much people from this kind of traps...

and its the same people say satoshi is one person its the same people that fall for scams and protect them and think xrp will hit 50 usd

good morning , you need to get to the right school or ....
June 28, 2019, 10:45:49 AM

your so fucking dumb its unbelievable, almost everything can be traced over the internet...but its relative to the mind and 99% of the people is feed from dumb websites and the wrong people///// only 1-2% make money in this industry and most of them activists ...

tv cannot know who is satoshi, know why its a team,,, few people on the web said peer to peer file sharing will do financial freedom one of them, Edward Snowden he was very early Bitcoin adopter he know why hhhh

i explain all this 0ver and 0ver to help people with logic the others huge % will stuck with their dumb ideas and for sure will never do any money in the game,,,its all relative...

this teams need a lot of money to build new projects and feed them self and help others and other important stuff

you probaly didnt read my answer because you so fucking dumb,,,but bitcoin is peer to peer money and it came from peer to peer file sharing nothing new here about bitcoin

the point the punk marketers make it viral very fast...

who know maybe will pop new top coin from anonymous team but this time they need to create trust because people fear now anonymous projects so they will need to find way to create trust somehow when this new coin p0p, when the first time bitcoin was created its different and now scammers shitty pop all over the place with scams and they anonymous, so if it happen again they will need to create trust in the community in some way...
Activity: 14
June 28, 2019, 10:15:22 AM
June 28, 2019, 09:33:07 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the men who create bitcoin, i really don't want to find who is because if he want to be anonymous respect his decision and let him continue his life. With what will help us if we know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created Bitcoin and after that he disappeared or left without being known by many people. it is difficult for us to know who he is and until now Satoshi Nakamoto never appeared. maybe we should respect his decision to disappear because he wants to live in peace unknown to many people.

which school you was mate hhhh you fucking kill me with your dumb question
Bitcoin was not created by one man. It was a team of highly skilled cryptographers with top punk marketers....what more interesting after bitcoin expolde

cicada started to search for people in the same category(cryptographers) and skill and much more... fact few countries tried to copy past cicada way and failed very hard in make it viral and interesting...

there are other who said peer to peer will make financial freedom but the smart one can find everything on the web,,,

June 28, 2019, 09:28:41 AM
Bitcoin was not created by one man. It was a team of highly skilled cryptographers with punk marketers which make it viral with almost zero spend on ads, only uneducated dumb people will think its one person behind this hhhh.

bit coin idea its not new tech its just mixing tech that already exist and created from peer to peer file sharing, because pper to peer file sharing was created way before bitcoin and the reason for peer to peer file sharing(decentralized tech) because central file sharing was pretty fast shut down by governments, because movies,mp3,softwares and other info was hosted on few main servers and its easy to shut down them, so people created peer to peer file sharing and each computer is server that download and upload info and now the governmnets need to shut down more then 500m computers and its impossible.

Peer-to-peer file sharing is the distribution and sharing of digital media using peer-to-peer (P2P) networking technology. P2P file sharing allows users to access media files such as books, music, movies, and games using a P2P software program that searches for other connected computers on a P2P network to locate the desired content.[1] The nodes (peers) of such networks are end-user computers and distribution servers (not required).

Peer-to-peer file sharing technology has evolved through several design stages from the early networks like Napster, which popularized the technology, to the later models like the BitTorrent protocol.

now BITCOIN ** come from this idea just with twist peer to peer money, in order to make this happen they created block--chain between peer a and peer b

Edward Snowden was speak about peer to peer can make financial freedom way before bitcoin come and few others hhhhh its problem when people greedy and dumb as fuck and the logic function inside the head bro=ke until age 60-70 hit and game over for them....

the founder of ethereum in small conference in israel answer to somebody that ask from where all this info and vitalik answer was , people that know to organize them self over the web.

and its cannot created by fucky agents whatever country and while they spying each other like dumb kids on shitty salary..and governments and banks for sure hhhhh not behind this because peer to peer come from activist and kill central p0wer very simple...

Edward Snowden comes out as early Bitcoin adopter "The servers that I used [when whistleblowing against the NSA] were paid for using Bitcoin."
2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2463&v=PVN13ad3UUk 41:00

so most of the people uneducated and the logic function inside the head dont work its real and they think its one person hhhhh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
June 28, 2019, 12:41:38 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the men who create bitcoin, i really don't want to find who is because if he want to be anonymous respect his decision and let him continue his life. With what will help us if we know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created Bitcoin and after that he disappeared or left without being known by many people. it is difficult for us to know who he is and until now Satoshi Nakamoto never appeared. maybe we should respect his decision to disappear because he wants to live in peace unknown to many people.
Activity: 12
June 23, 2019, 07:45:55 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is a term used by someone who is not calculated and is the designer of bitcoin and the results of its original application to the Bitcoin Core. Implementing it in Bitcoin Core, the base of the blockchain's information base has also been supported by what is useful for the first time. In the process of enlarged payments, the issue of doubling purchases (or multiple purchases) for digital currencies can be found by Satoshi Nakamoto for the first time. Satoshi Nakamoto participated in the development with the development of bitcoin until 2010.

Nakamoto estimated that he was born in 1974-1977. Even so, all of the strongest predictions about Nakamoto's identity are that most of them focus on computer experts and experts on reading secret codes (kriptogtafi) which have non-Japanese descendants such as the United States and Europe. One who praised it firmly as Satoshi Nakamoto was an Australian developer named Craig Steven Wright but still did not have the actual license with his approval. Some information from some dark-web users who have tried hacking a satoshi nakamoto email account ([email protected] & [email protected]) found several photos showing the face of the binary code-reader from behind and now only accessible "satoshi nakamoto" are Asian people. What certainly broke Craig Steven Wright's confession as "satoshi nakamoto. In addition, satoshi nakamoto once received his arrival in Bali, Switzerland and Russia when accessing one of his e-mail accounts which was monitored by the support of several interested countries. This explains why the bitcoin designer There are some writings that have not been deleted from the old e-mail satoshi nakamoto. The bitcoin research was initially funded by an anonymous person from the NSA-National Security Agency and bitcoin is one of the anomalies in algorithmic codes, changing algorithmic anomalies into SHA advantages -256 (bitcoin).

Since the start of 2016, as many as one million bitcoins are owned by Satoshi Nakamoto in outline where the exact level is estimated at 900 million United States Dollars or Rp.1,192,140,000.00 (one billion one hundred ninety two million one hundred and forty thousand rupiahs).
The founder of Bitcoin sent a message addressed to his group that he had moved to do something else. In April 2011, after sending the message, Nakamoto left and no longer heard. To the extent that Bitcoin activists contacted him but no results were obtained.
On the one hand there are those who say that Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that was intentionally disguised because he did not know the reason, the name was taken from the name of a large technology company such as Toshiba, Motorola, Nakamichi and Samsung.
What is strangely enough is that Satoshi Nakamoto has very good English, no wonder if someone speculates that Nakamoto is not from Japan. And there are also those who say that Nakamoto is not one person but a group / team. If you think more deeply, to make a system with a very good design, it seems impossible if Bitcoin is made by just one person.
Many researchers have not yet known about, who is actually Satoshi Nakamoto. If you think about it more deeply, it seems you have to change the way you think. There is something more important, namely by looking at a work that is very influential on the people in the world.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
June 06, 2019, 08:49:38 AM
Well!! Did you know? The first bitcoin transaction is said to be done by a group of persons or an individual called Satoshi Nakamoto.
if you are new to bitcoin, you need to know everything about bitcoin like how does Bitcoin work and future of bitcoin.
Activity: 23
June 06, 2019, 05:41:21 AM
Being the creator bitcoin make him a recognizable person. People treat him like a God of the world of cryptocurrencies, so it's no wonder anyone is curious about who he is.Wink
We wrote about GotSatosi.com in the article: https://blocktoq.com/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-new-website-is-about-to-announce-it/.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 04:06:58 AM
BlockChain24.co made few days ago an article which, I believe, is an excellent comment about this whole "hunt" for Satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: