Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 6. (Read 142366 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
August 24, 2020, 05:53:54 PM
Hello to all. There are very clever words - "There is only one truth, all of its interpretations are a lie." Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin, all other interpretations and guesses are lies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 88
August 05, 2020, 05:47:34 AM
Satoshi is the nickname for that great person who introduced a new financial system and established the world of digital currencies. Perhaps this name will remain unknown forever and its true name will not be revealed and perhaps also this name refers to more than one person and not one person
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 05, 2020, 04:14:33 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous person or group that created Bitcoin, so far no one has managed to reveal his identity.
Lots of theories are circulating about Satoshi Nakamoto's identity, but no evidence has been found. For me the identity of
Satoshi Nakamoto is not an important thing to reveal, the most important thing is that his creation of Bitcoin can benefit
us all.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 05, 2020, 03:10:36 AM
His big contribution to Cryptoworld is at no cost.

He started it.

Some researches might be published about that but he started this world. Without the blockchain, I don't think these altcoins will be made in which goals to take down the first one, usually. And with a cost since he has a vision for it and then he left.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 04, 2020, 10:55:35 PM
Well, I don't know this man personally but based on my research, I need to thank this man for creating Bitcoin that made this growing individuals lives here much easier, comfortable and productive everyday. His big contribution to Cryptoworld is at no cost.
Indeed, Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown man with many great deeds.

No one can forget what Satoshi has done for us.
And as you saying you don't know him personally, then i need to say you that, none here in the world has seen Satoshi's real face.
I have also heard many people saying that, there are a bunch of people who works like an organisation under that name.
Nevertheless let's enjoy what he did for us.
And i hope Bitcoin to become the most popular method of payment options soon.
Goodluck to Us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 04, 2020, 10:15:32 PM
Well, I don't know this man personally but based on my research, I need to thank this man for creating Bitcoin that made this growing individuals lives here much easier, comfortable and productive everyday. His big contribution to Cryptoworld is at no cost.
Indeed, Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown man with many great deeds.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
July 21, 2020, 11:21:33 AM
The true identity of the creator of Bitcoin is one of the biggest mysteries in the modern world. Over the years many theories have popped up about who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, including a time traveler, a space alien, a rogue artificial intelligence or a front for groups such as the NSA, CIA and Yakuza. But I think that we will not find him/her never.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 20, 2020, 02:07:51 PM
I think there should be a different section regarding the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto in this forum with two subsections  1st one is about investigating the real Satoshi and 2nd one is about people claiming that he is satoshi Grin.

This particular post one of the oldest post(5951) regarding the identity of the satoshi query, and every week  we find at least one such kind of a post.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 19, 2020, 08:02:12 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto the founder and creator of bitcoin who got out of existence immediately bitcoin started developing, it's obvious nobody knows the real identity of this man, and many people are still wondering about the reason for his disappearance.
Yeah, good point Wink I guess soon or later we will find out his identity
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
July 14, 2020, 06:40:09 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto the founder and creator of bitcoin who got out of existence immediately bitcoin started developing, it's obvious nobody knows the real identity of this man, and many people are still wondering about the reason for his disappearance.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 12, 2020, 05:30:14 AM
As long as I know the internet world there are some unsolved mysteries, one of them is the figure of Satoshi Nakamoto,
whether person or a group nobody knows it. Even big countries like America, China, Russia and the United Kingdom that
have good intelligence unable to reveal who Satoshi Nakamoto was. Let Satoshi Nakamoto be an anonymous for ever, the
most important thing is his creation Bitcoin can be useful for all of us.
Activity: 14
July 12, 2020, 05:05:07 AM
Why do you think that it does not benefit from bitcoin? Perhaps he makes good money on this idea and does not want to reveal his identity.
3L3
Activity: 5
July 11, 2020, 07:42:57 PM
Hi all. I've just created a Discord Server regarding this topic ('Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?'). Theories, anecdotes, etc is accepted Smiley

Invite link that never expires: https://discord.gg/wA4Dkz6
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 10, 2020, 01:03:54 PM
???I 'm starting to think he never exists, he is just a meme

I dont think so. Satoshi Nakamoto really do exists. It's just that no one really knows who he is or who they are. Satoshi Nakamoto maybe a person only or it could also be a group of developers that worked hard to make Bitcoin.

The suspense continues regarding Satoshi if he is a person or a company is still unknown. Also is the nae really Satoshi or just a pseudo name being used still uncertain and I doubt this would get solved anytime. For sure the person or whoever it may be will not come in front and tell that I am the creator of the bitcoin else would have done by now.
Activity: 44
July 10, 2020, 12:59:01 PM
There is still doubt about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto but some says Nakamoto claimed to be a 37-year-old male who lived in Japan, but some speculated he was unlikely to be Japanese due to his native-level use of English and his bitcoin software not being documented or labelled in Japanese.
Hi, there are a lot of theories about his true identity, but I think no one will find out the truth until Satoshi let us know  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
July 10, 2020, 02:12:42 AM
There is still doubt about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto but some says Nakamoto claimed to be a 37-year-old male who lived in Japan, but some speculated he was unlikely to be Japanese due to his native-level use of English and his bitcoin software not being documented or labelled in Japanese.
Activity: 14
July 01, 2020, 06:14:34 AM
No one knows who he is, but there are few options and clues who can be. For example, he is living in America, cause when he was writing posts and explained Bitcoin he was working mostly at American day-time and in the night much lower. Also, his name is not fake, cause there is a real professor Satoshi Nakamoto, but he is not working in IT.
Activity: 10
June 29, 2020, 06:45:52 PM
Sotshi Nakamoto is known as a creator of bitcoin but some says it may not be a real person and the name might be a pseudonym for the creator or creators of Bitcoin who wish to remain anonymous.
Activity: 13
June 25, 2020, 12:14:05 PM
Focusing on personality will not make a difference, as we all know who is the Ethereum explorer, but is this not in the nature of our understanding of it or increased price or other things?

Satoshi is a mystery, but only people who want to write history or ask meaningless questions will benefit it.

There are thousands of developers who show their colors and names and you can be sure of them, all working to make the network stronger and develop it continuously.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 25, 2020, 11:09:12 AM
???I 'm starting to think he never exists, he is just a meme

I dont think so. Satoshi Nakamoto really do exists. It's just that no one really knows who he is or who they are. Satoshi Nakamoto maybe a person only or it could also be a group of developers that worked hard to make Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: