Pages:
Author

Topic: "Who is Satoshi?" Should we put an end to this discussion? - page 4. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5
I don't know if this discussion will be ever closed.
Everyone would claim that they are Satoshis but no one will be ever be able to prove it.
More and more speculations are about to be brought in public as the times goes. And the sad thing is that I believe that Satoshi is someone who is associated with illegal activities, and this may be the reason why he hides his identity.

only from your own words your logic function inside your head is broke and leave his game or you will lose your pants,,with this kind of logic

because some of the people behind this operation hint that something come and it involve with cryptograhy and peer to peer tech.

and almost everything can be traced on the web ask expert security on the web ,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

state-of-the-art encryption(cryptography), peer-to-peer file sharing, and the internet itself – is what makes it possible for WikiLeaks to release millions of secret documents at once.

i dont going to name who said this and not expose to much because the ones that said it he is one of the topest minds behind wiki leaks, he also hinted about cicada 3301 operation way before it came. who know to trace will get to this.
=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How cryptography and peer to peer tech is a key weapon in the fight against empire states -- Julian Assange said this.
said before bitcoin come to the world-
do you know the minds behind wiki leaks can leak everything about the FBI and its kids game for them as they exposed shit which the fbi them self cannot get, and FBI is the top compare to all other countries , other countries for wiki leaks its kids and i far away from kidding , WHO GO DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE KNOW ALL THIS...

just for think for a moment about this ....

then suddenly come bitcoin...

and then cicada 3301

which are all of them root to wiki leaks minds

it cannot be the other way...

all the hints out there as

there are other people hint that peer to peer file sharing will make finical freedom...before bitcoin came out
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I don't know if this discussion will be ever closed.
Everyone would claim that they are Satoshis but no one will be ever be able to prove it.
More and more speculations are about to be brought in public as the times goes. And the sad thing is that I believe that Satoshi is someone who is associated with illegal activities, and this may be the reason why he hides his identity.
There is a theory that we, Homo Sapiens, became number one among all the living things on Earth because we love to gossip, which allows us to co-operate in large numbers. So, maybe it's in our genes, and that's why, I have to admit, I, too, still want to know who the real Satoshi is, how much money does he have, who is he married to, etc. But is it really that important?

In the documentary 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' Andreas M. Antonopoulos is saying the following words:

"Who is Euclid? We don't know. We don't know if Euclid was one person or multiple people. And you know what? It doesn't matter. Euclidean geometry works whether I know who Euclid was or not. Whether Euclid was a moral and good person or whether he was a corrupt plutocrat and a bastard. Science and mathematics have essential truth that stands alone irrespective of its inventors and irrespective of their motives. Well, Bitcoin is a system based on mathematical truths, and these mathematical truths stand alone. We can read the source code in Bitcoin and understand it, and it will be true whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a man, a woman, a collection of individuals, a government agency or aliens from the future."
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos - 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' (00:39:04)

I tend to agree with those words.

What about you, guys? Please share your opinions.

and remember that all what i write  is HARD CORE REALITY FACTS AND NOTHING MORE, compare to all the fiction going here like satoshi is one person or bitcoin sv is the founder and other shit ... or satoshi is some smart kid .. bullshit.

sum it again

1. bitcoin operation come from people and no one person.
2. wiki leaks operation million time bigger then bitcoin and when journalist get info from them they receive it under one name which ironaclly this name dont lead non where ...its done with other underground projects which you dont even know which also come under one name yet behind this name is nothing hhhhhhhh
3.  after bitcoin explode soon from no where yes from no where come team called *cicada 3301* which search people skilled in cryptograhpy and have huge sharp logic!!!

rather the bullshit you spread and other here like conspiracy theories  or its one man behind bitcoin.

dont forget paypal and others was ban wiki leaks from get donations which in this point some people start to understand there are something very fishy but hell fishy to ban website like wiki leaks that expose all the shit happen here which ironically needed to be exposed by agents all around the world yet its underground people do.

Daphne Caruana Galizia was killed in very short time for exposing hell of shit, she receive the info under weird name which lead no where.

operations like bitcoin and wiki leaks and cicada 3301 runs by global team its cannot be the other way.

do you know how much people around the world try to trace the minds behind wiki leaks and cicada 3301 and they get to nothing,

do you know the minds behind of wiki leaks meet each other and they move under different names around the world.

people like mark zuckerberg  or even top agents from all countries only will dream to be part of this kind operations as wiki leaks its the biggest leaks done in the entire histroy and agents dont have the skills to get this kind of info and they fucking army of people backed by shitty salaries which spy on each other like clowns and in reality they are dumbes in alot of verticals and simple things dont know, compare to the people behind bitcoin and cicada and wiki leaks and others which most of this people know to make* huge amount of money and do things which in movies dont exist.

cicada 3301 ** the biggest operation in the entire history searching people with huge sharp logic. they went viral forever.

bitcoin operation the biggest in the entire history also disrupt industry of more then 25 trillion dollars and put out the governmnets and banks and other shit of this game forever,

REALITY SHIT NOT FICTION ,
There is a theory that we, Homo Sapiens, became number one among all the living things on Earth because we love to gossip, which allows us to co-operate in large numbers. So, maybe it's in our genes, and that's why, I have to admit, I, too, still want to know who the real Satoshi is, how much money does he have, who is he married to, etc. But is it really that important?

In the documentary 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' Andreas M. Antonopoulos is saying the following words:

"Who is Euclid? We don't know. We don't know if Euclid was one person or multiple people. And you know what? It doesn't matter. Euclidean geometry works whether I know who Euclid was or not. Whether Euclid was a moral and good person or whether he was a corrupt plutocrat and a bastard. Science and mathematics have essential truth that stands alone irrespective of its inventors and irrespective of their motives. Well, Bitcoin is a system based on mathematical truths, and these mathematical truths stand alone. We can read the source code in Bitcoin and understand it, and it will be true whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a man, a woman, a collection of individuals, a government agency or aliens from the future."
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos - 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' (00:39:04)

rip usd,euro, and other shit out there soon...-->>

when the room is full of people which dont know to figure out simple*  things not talking about medium and complex pazzels  its huge shit yet smart people DEBUNK THE*M FAST , the same with the web which dominated by scams and other shit information and come from people with fake credibility...which are far away from the truth and dont know trace simple things not taking about complex operation like wiki leaks and bitcoin and other great underground projects.
==============================================================================================
Not to mention the paper that closely resembles an outline of Bitcoin having been written up in 1996 by the NSA. https://archive.org/details/CryptographyOfAnonymousElectronicCash

IN ICO phase one of the recommendations was to make sure the team was well known before buying, as an anonymous team would indicate suspicion. Yet somehow Satoshi team escaped this suspicion even though nobody knows who they are.
==============================================================================================

search on the web

Wikileaks, Peer-to-Peer and cryptography, and the literary underground : Can the freedom of speech be absolute?
by -- Takushi OTANI
================================================================================
someone else said this try to trace who behind this statement:

WikiLeaks is a website that publishes secret documents revealing the misconduct of governments and corporations. In its first year, WikiLeaks published more than 1.2 million secret documents. These documents revealed classified information about countries and corporations around the globe, spilling sensitive secrets about major conflicts and human rights abuses.

state-of-the-art encryption(cryptography), peer-to-peer file sharing, and the internet itself – is what makes it possible for WikiLeaks to release millions of secret documents at once.
===================================================================================
How cryptography and peer to peer tech is a key weapon in the fight against empire states -- Julian Assange said this.
said before bitcoin come to the world
====================================================================================

shitty people always try to steal great projects until smart people debunk their fake shit ass..
===========================================================================
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

Pages:
Jump to: