Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is "Variety Jones"? - page 7. (Read 47178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
September 27, 2015, 08:40:06 PM
Wow this latest break in the story is crazy. I hope the post VJ made and messages he sent will lead to the cature of the crooked FBI agent that is extorting millions and is crazy enough to torture innocent women. What people will do for money... just insane!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
September 27, 2015, 08:36:37 PM
Not to be contrary, but I always imagined VJ as a LEO. He seemed way too pushy about murdering people. IDK

Hitting people is part of the game.  Even the police let the underworld hit each other for the most part.

Only having to wack a handful of people for a multi billion dollar market is honestly doing pretty damn good compared to most.

People get hit for pesos in places.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
September 27, 2015, 08:29:26 PM
Not to be contrary, but I always imagined VJ as a LEO. He seemed way too pushy about murdering people. IDK
legendary
September 27, 2015, 08:20:24 PM
I don't understand why if "FED" had boots on the ground in PoM's area why wouldn't they secure target...

I don't understand how PoM thinks he would be safer in jail... that's the worst place in regards to being easy to get touched.
legendary
September 27, 2015, 07:41:27 PM
Jesus fucking Christ PoM......

Well... someone needs to make the mother and sister aware for their safety ASAP.

Nothing worse than fucking dealing with a Federally trained agent with a nasty agenda... not fun.

I would strongly advise people not to fuck with or contact "Diamond".

Well, I hope, that this story will have some kind of happy ending...

I don't think there is any way of a happy ending at this point.

When nobodys gets hurt it may already is. When PoM's story is true, there is also a lower sentence for Ross possible, which I would call a real happy ending.

I hope you are right.

If you think no one is going to get hurt at this point then you haven't been around this type of scene much.

Even with PoM's post... if something happens to someone... with no witnesses it makes very few fucks.

You would not believe how much information a bucket of water and a pillow case can yield a properly trained person.  Problem with that is... if you don't finish them off after you'll have a witness to worry about.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 27, 2015, 07:35:56 PM

Well... someone needs to make the mother and sister aware for their safety ASAP.

Nothing worse than fucking dealing with a Federally trained agent with a nasty agenda... not fun.

I don't think there is any way of a happy ending at this point.

When nobodys gets hurt it may already is. When PoM's story is true, there is also a lower sentence for Ross possible, which I would call a real happy ending.
legendary
September 27, 2015, 07:19:30 PM

I don't think there is anyway of a happy ending at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
September 27, 2015, 06:31:25 PM
http://www.myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11022&start=120#p144158

also

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/variety-jones-a-corrupt-fbi-agent-is-hunting-me-so-im-turning-myself-in

TLDR: A corrupt FBI agent wants the keys to a stolen encrypted bitcoin wallet from SR and is threatening to kidnap/torture/kill people who could help him get it.

This has got to be the coolest soap opera on the web Shocked
AGD
legendary
September 27, 2015, 03:59:13 PM
There are some really evil actors out there, with the tools to fuck with everybodys life, like .. in a minute! Satisfying is, that these fucktards also make errors, like "Carl" or "--cwt". PoM was probably the wrong nigger to fuck wit.  Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 02:38:09 PM
http://www.myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11022&start=120#p144158

also

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/variety-jones-a-corrupt-fbi-agent-is-hunting-me-so-im-turning-myself-in

TLDR: A corrupt FBI agent wants the keys to a stolen encrypted bitcoin wallet from SR and is threatening to kidnap/torture/kill people who could help him get it.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 09:23:24 AM
Legally speaking... He is boned. While he did nothing more than talk with Ross about ideas, Ross took it upon himself to do some of these things, which goes down as an overt act. Conspiracy charges stick, and one more brilliant mind is rotting away for life. It sucks to the highest magnitude, but will happen the way our bogus drug laws work.  I hope he has enjoyed the last 2 years.
AGD
legendary
September 26, 2015, 03:04:56 AM
PoM is not the kinda guy, who will be standing in court with empty hands. I hope he can clear things up and I also hope that this unfair sentence, Ross is confronted with, will be cut down. Good luck PoM!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 25, 2015, 08:31:33 PM
So it was PoM... shocked  Cry
AGD
legendary
September 25, 2015, 04:43:39 PM
Today:

Plural of Mongoose wrote:

Oh hey, I'm having a grand old time, and could live like this, well, forever. Unfortunately, there are other people involved; innocent people who could get hurt or worse if somebody doesn't stop it. I can't in good conscience stand by and see that happen, and the only way I can see to stop it is to walk up to the front doors and speak truth to power. Unfortunately, they'll slap me in irons for my efforts. :frown:

I am, however, the master of my own destiny. I'm only at this point because of decisions I've made, and I'll have to live with the consequences of those decisions. Eventually, we all do.

Just glad I've got a little forum here to share my plans with some friends, before I make the leap.

Respect!!!
AGD
legendary
September 24, 2015, 01:18:37 AM
As a matter of fact I do not believe VJ will turn and post at any forum at any time with VJ nick and/or any nich to be ralated with VJ.He has gone, retired with a huge amount of money.

There are many people around to have skills and willing to claim to VJ.VJ is a legend.Although I believe he has been over rated and exagerated he is one of the most well known charachters in BTC community.

If I had a chance to overtake his accounts, would I do?No.To overtake his accounts means to over take all the charges and sentences.If someone needns to attract the attention on himself he may claim to be VJ.

VJ has a style, the way he uses his English, sentence formation etc must be studied.The timing of his posts may show you the location/city he had lived.

Well, I am not going to detect his real identity, still I would like to know the details of his story.

The way I read it is that the LEOs have control of the account, posting in such manner to hopefully nail somebodies.

If you include Ross' private chatlogs, it doesn't seem that easy.

-
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 23, 2015, 07:37:47 PM
As a matter of fact I do not believe VJ will turn and post at any forum at any time with VJ nick and/or any nich to be ralated with VJ.He has gone, retired with a huge amount of money.

There are many people around to have skills and willing to claim to VJ.VJ is a legend.Although I believe he has been over rated and exagerated he is one of the most well known charachters in BTC community.

If I had a chance to overtake his accounts, would I do?No.To overtake his accounts means to over take all the charges and sentences.If someone needns to attract the attention on himself he may claim to be VJ.

VJ has a style, the way he uses his English, sentence formation etc must be studied.The timing of his posts may show you the location/city he had lived.

Well, I am not going to detect his real identity, still I would like to know the details of his story.

The way I read it is that the LEOs have control of the account, posting in such manner to hopefully nail somebodies.

legendary
Activity: 918
September 23, 2015, 04:43:09 AM

AGD
legendary
September 23, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
Based on what PoM is writing, he is not Variety Jones, because he was in jail at the time VJ registered at Silk Road.

If that statement is true, there must be someone out there who took over his online life. Like Jesus Malverde on MPG stated:

Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Postby Jesús Malverde » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:07 am
I think your ire is perhaps a little misplaced PoM, I'm not the one calling out Thomas Clark as definitively being VJ at Silk Road. Vice/Motherboard, a pretty high profile journalism site you may have heard of *is*, based on apparently hacked email and airline accounts they believe to be authentic. Here's the link to the article as it appears you may have missed it: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/these- ... -silk-road If you've been wrongly identified by the journalists, I sincerely apologize for believing in this presumably wrong identification and being rash enough to say aloud what everyone watching the drama unfold was/is probably thinking. I'm not the one you should worry about trying to make this about you and Silk Road--that's happening in the mainstream press right now. I'd think your real beef would be with the journos who hacked those accounts, misread what they contained and wrongly put you in UK seed seller and computer security whiz VJ's shoes at Silk Road and--even far, far more so--with the VJ account holder himself who very deliberately and pretty convincingly impersonated, implicated, and dragged you into the whole Silk Road drama and splashed his mud all over your good name. That VJ account holder at SR is at the bottom the only reason your name was ever associated with Silk Road in the first place. Minus that, nobody would connect you with SR. Whomever ran that VJ account at Silk Road should probably be the focus of your undivided attention. Although I would be careful as he may also be Satan part-time. Besides as server logs would undoubtedly prove, nobody reads MPG here; a whole lot of people read Vice.

I still believe whomever was behind the Silk Road VJ account is LE, whether DEA or another alphabet soup agency. I'm again deeply sorry if his frame job fooled me (and about everyone else), I rashly reacted like an asshole, and you had nothing to do with it. If you and your story has nothing to do with Silk Road, I think you'll find the world will be pretty much uninterested in that story. That's really the whole hook that piqued people's interest as obviously it was front page news
AGD
legendary
legendary
Activity: 918
September 22, 2015, 03:37:22 AM
   He had many affairs with woman, one of them was a office mate whom we were working close at that time.She was spending time with him at least a few hours with him either on line or live.She told me that he had met a mid aged guy from Switzerland.According to her definition he was an intelligent, well educated ad rich guy.He was interested in online commerce, marketing and he was writing codes.She told me that he was mentioning similarities with a swiss pocket knife and himself.After a while, she was depressed and told me that he is gone.Why?He confessed that he was V.J and and to avoid troubles he flew to a far destination (she told me the country, however I do not want to share here).The last info, VJ was married at least once married.

Now, I know that V.J was also a charachter at Caribbean Pirates.I do not know why he mentioned Swiss Army Pocket Knife.I know that he was a middle aged and charming guy and loved luxuary.

She also told me he was ego centric and enjoyed talking about his influence.Any way, it was him in an indirect way influenced me to have a BTC miner farm.I have never met him face to face.I do not have very close relations with her, however she is having a high(er) standard at her life, having long trips and journeys and she is unemployed.

Autobiography or biography of VJ would be interesting to read.I have personal opinions about him, but without having an evidence or withness it will be just another guess.

Pages:
Jump to: