Pages:
Author

Topic: Who knows why every crypto is falling? - page 2. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 17, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
The Korean ban became one of the reasons for the fall in the price of crypto. There are other factors that can cause the price to fall. The financial institutions of each country issued a warning not to conduct transactions using virtual currency. The negative issue of crypto also continues to emerge.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:59:06 AM
Don't worry, bloodbath is normal in the crypto world. It is actually a good time to do some shopping ^^ Many coins are for sale right now
Are you sure about it? Do you have some reasonable proofs that buying cryptos in these circumstances lead us for success? I’ll be really glad if you have

It totally depends on whether you think Crypto currencies are the future or not. Of course there is no proof, this is all very new, even experienced market traders are still learning the ropes here.

If you believe the technology of crypto then buy the dip with whatever you can afford to lose. If you don't then stay out of the market.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
Don't worry, bloodbath is normal in the crypto world. It is actually a good time to do some shopping ^^ Many coins are for sale right now
Are you sure about it? Do you have some reasonable proofs that buying cryptos in these circumstances lead us for success? I’ll be really glad if you have
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I hope the condition will be back normal soon but I am worried a lot. Sad

We are going to because of the South Korea FUD the we saw in the last time! We also see a dip at BTC every year in January, so do not worry just hold your stuff and wait for the bullmarket. I think the bull will be back soon.  Cool
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
Buy buy buy buy buy.   If you notice it’s stopped falling, climbed a bit and back down but not below $10000.

I believe $10,000 is the new floor

I think it was caused by some rumors that Chinese and south Korea will release critical policies about the regulation, but I think it is good time to buy some.
Activity: 37
January 17, 2018, 06:24:14 AM
Buy buy buy buy buy.   If you notice it’s stopped falling, climbed a bit and back down but not below $10000.

It does seem to be holding above 10000 however noone knows where the real ''floor'' is, panic does not help and only makes things worse. Imagine if all the people who jumped in as investors decide to get out now and pull out their money?
Activity: 17
January 16, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 16, 2018, 10:31:31 PM
so does the ban on crypto trading in China.
but the decline and growth occur constantly, and this deep fall we will experience.
yes, I agree with you, that is the reason why crypto drop. but other reasons too, I think this is normal. because now is not only a weak crypto world, but also USD today is being dropping.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
January 16, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

If you would be able to know more about cryptocurrencies one thing that would stand out for you is their commonality that they all experience frequent dips and lows and then turn into a very high highs. This os due to their stock rising and falling at many interval at different times due to a myriad of factors that affect market price and calue
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

i don't think so. every crypto currency is normal to be price down to improve more community if price down its a good time to invest so i think that is the one of reason why they price downing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
multiple theories:
1. FUD in korea (justice minister) and another FUD in china (government looking to ban offshore accounts)
2. people are cashing out their returns in december and early january
3. healthy correction like what used to happen in january 2016 and january 2017 (see past price action)
4. people are panic selling because of domino effect caused by point number 1
5. first futures contract involving bitcoin will be settled soon

in time of rainy days like this, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. to those asking "what should I do?" well if you can live another day when you lose your investment in crypto, i would say HODL. to those who overspent their money on crypto investment, withdraw some of your investment, and HODL the rest of your position. basically ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. basic investment 101
I agree with your statement. I am also deciding to keep the coin I invested, I do not want to have to regret selling his coin as in the previous discount of this market. Do not over think about the value of coin, consider its potential to evaluate, because the value is temporary and volatile.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:56:41 PM
BTC is tanking and so many people are liquidating also their altcoins so as to go back to FIAT - this is why also alts are falling today.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
multiple theories:
1. FUD in korea (justice minister) and another FUD in china (government looking to ban offshore accounts)
2. people are cashing out their returns in december and early january
3. healthy correction like what used to happen in january 2016 and january 2017 (see past price action)
4. people are panic selling because of domino effect caused by point number 1
5. first futures contract involving bitcoin will be settled soon

in time of rainy days like this, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. to those asking "what should I do?" well if you can live another day when you lose your investment in crypto, i would say HODL. to those who overspent their money on crypto investment, withdraw some of your investment, and HODL the rest of your position. basically ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. basic investment 101
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 09:42:03 PM
does anyone think what we should buy or sell or keep nothing to do with our hold cryptocurrency on hand?
thx!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 09:33:52 PM
I think it is common in the world of crypto, where there is a saturation point of a price. when prices soar like the bitcoin that last year touched on the number 20000 $ many traders have felt to take profit and there was a massive sell that resulted in a fall its bitcoin price. the impact of its falling bitcoin also resulted with its falling price of other crypto. besides that much of its bitcoin banned news in different parts of the world also greatly affect its falling price of crypto.
Activity: 16
January 16, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
Probably the main reason are the big countries imposed regulation.
From the beginning big government are the threats to cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
January 16, 2018, 08:58:44 PM
look at the statistics at the beginning of last year, altcoin prices including Bitcoin will fall in price when entering the beginning of the year. and usually it will happen until next February, then Bitcoin will be correction and the price goes up again
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 16, 2018, 08:29:12 PM
Totally depend on only two factor supply and Demand.
Nowadays demand of crypto are decreases because more people are doing transaction as this is new year so mostly people are calculating their whole year business detail. So when traders again start investing then prices will again start increasing. So you don't worry to panic about falling price. You need to save more and more crypto coins now for future.
Yes, supply and demand. Moreover, if we observe the Bitcoin Chart from January 2015 to January 2018 have the same pattern. So, we need not worry about this annual cycle. It is precisely our chance to buy a lot of coins getting wide open.
Activity: 5
January 16, 2018, 02:08:55 PM
For example China and South Korea completely prohibit the use of crypto in their country or may soon destroy crypto.
You probably mean "if".
How could China & Korea prohibit the use of cryptocurrency - is there no way to access the exchanges via VPN in these countries?
I mean this was the idea of blockchains in the first place - get out of central control.

What was banned in Korea now are the official traders - right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
The price fell for the most part from panic, which was formed after South Korea's ban. In the near future there will be fluctuations downward. Closer to the middle of the year, I think prices will rise significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: